main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Actors you'd like to see in Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by SatineNaberrie, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I want to see Han's mom
    What about a Jane Fonda cameo in the Han Solo movie.
    She could play Hans mom named: Barbarella Solo

2. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/ 18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    Tommy Flanagan - as Chibs Skywalker (Luke's half brother to be explained in a TBA anthology)

3. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    What about Jennifer Coolidge playing Han's mom?
    ...she could seduce young Lando.
    [​IMG]

11-4D and GregMcP like this.
  4. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    You know, she seems about right. I can see that.
    The Han Solo movie is essentially Two Broke Girls in space. And two broke guys.

Master_Lok and Darth Smurf like this.
  5. khuddle

khuddle Jedi Master star 1

Oct 17, 2008

And the suck-ups come out of the woodwork.

6. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    Sorry, but what the heck are you on about? Sucking up implies being nice to someone in hopes of a reward. How does that in any way apply to this situation? What benefit do we get from defending an actress we don't know from ******, insulting comments?

Azure_Angelus likes this.
  7. Artoo-Dion

Artoo-Dion Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 9, 2009
    khuddle Your initial post was sexist; your second post is a personal attack. This is your one and only warning to cease this line of argument.

8. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    Joe Pesci as a Bounty Hunter

Sarge likes this.
  9. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/ 18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    Javier Bardem starring in "No Star System for Old Jedi"

Artoo-Dion and PCCViking like this.
  10. Gigoran Monk

Dec 2, 2016
    No Comeback for Old Muuns: A Plagueis Story

11. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Or...Sith Lords of the Outer Rim: Dead Muuns Tell No Tales

:D

Master_Lok, Sarge and Gigoran Monk like this.
  12. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    What about Sidney Poitier as Lando Calrissian Snr?

Artoo-Dion and Sarge like this.
  13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    What about Morgan Freeman as his uncle? And Will Smith as another uncle?

Darth Smurf likes this.
  14. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Why not have Donald Glover single-handedly play Lando's entire family?

Master_Lok, GregMcP and Sarge like this.
  15. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    An Eddie Murphy Nutty Professor II: The Klumps sort of thing?

11-4D likes this.
  16. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark) could play young Ben Solo in a Force-back / flashback scene.

Gigoran Monk likes this.
  17. Gigoran Monk

Dec 2, 2016
    He'd be a fantastic choice.

18. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Some person from a popular movie or series would be perfect for the role of Boba Fett's acquaintance.

19. Qui-Riv-Brid

Qui-Riv-Brid Force Ghost star 5

Apr 18, 2013
    Paul Bettany...

and there he is.

Sarge likes this.
  20. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Cate Blanchett and Tessa Thompson. Oh and Ruth Negga and Charles Dance as well.

21. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Nicolas Cage as Sleazbango

Leaving Canto Bight

"The one thing you can never do is tell me to stop using death sticks."

GregMcP, PCCViking and 11-4D like this.
  22. Count Zero

Count Zero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2014
    Kevin Bacon. It's only a matter of time... :yoda:

Sarge likes this.
  23. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    I've talked about this topic before but I felt like doing so again as I think of more people to add or change my mind on be it them being there or what kind of role they could play. If there is a / that means if I've decided an actor for one particular part I may have another choice for the role.

Male Actors:

Karl Urban (As either a smuggler or storm trooper or bounty hunter)

Antonio Banderas (As Hondo Ohnaka)

John Goodman (As a crime lord or as a informant for smugglers or bounty hunter)

Ian McShane (As a smuggler or cantina/club owner similar to his role in John Wick)

Keith David (As a bounty hunter or criminal informant for either the Empire or crime lords or a Rebel spy)

Charles Dance (As an Imperial Moff. Would have also been a good choice for Almec but he'd probably be dead by the time the spin offs take place and I doubt there would be a story that would need him that would be made beforehand)

Pedro Pascal (As Quinlan Vos. If he is still around and no one has any plans to kill him off that is)

Stephen Dillane (As a Rebel leader. Perhaps one with reckless methods maybe similar to Saw)

Brendon Gleeson (As Brendol Hux. If it's possible for a film to feature him or maybe we see a picture in Hux's office with his likeness)

Liam Cunningham/Brian Cox/William Hurt (As a canonised Pellaeon. If not Pelleaeon then all three could still probably play an aging Imperial Admiral)

Sam Elliot (As a wise old traveller who maybe guards a temple. Basically as his role from Big Lebowski with maybe a little bit of his role from Ghost Rider)

Jackie Earle Haley (As a bounty hunter or interrogater for the Empire or the Criminal Underworld)

Jeffrey Wright (As an Imperial ISB agent or Rebel codebreaker)

Rory McCann (As a Storm Trooper Commander/Soldier or bounty hunter)

Jimmi Simpson (As a criminal working for a Crime boss)

Doug Jones (As a bounty hunter or smuggler or maybe an unknown alien creature. When it comes to deciding who will be in makeup or mo-cap unless I specifically state it then the role is up to interpertation if someone wants to see it that way especially if it's for smugglers, bounty hunters or people working in the criminal underworld where really you can look like anything)

Jonathan Pryce (As a former Inquisitor who went rogue maybe the previous Grand Inquisitor before the one we know or a Galactic Senator maybe one in the times of the Empire)

Ciaran Hinds (As a Galactic Senator possibly a mentor later enemy to a young Palpatine or a collector of Sith Relics similar to Grakkus and how he collects Jedi relics that Palpatine could deal with regarding learning more Sith secrets or maybe Kylo turns to him seeking similar knowledge)

Richard Armitage (As a smuggler captain with his own crew who could be tasked with some sort of mission or maybe a Mandolorian warrior. I know he had a background cameo in the Phantom Menace but he deserves a bigger role now that he's more established. If he isn't playing a Mando or someone from a particular planet they could tie it in by saying he's a descendent of his minor character from the Phantom Menace but I doubt they'd go that obscure. Then again Marvel has done at times in their films most recently in Spider-Man Homecoming by having Kenneth Choi's character be a relative of his character he played in Captain America First Avenger so you never know)

Aidan Gillen (As a smuggler or Imperial spy or an adviser to a Galactic Senator)

Lance Reddick (As an aide to a Crime Lord who maybe manages operations in their facility. Sort of like Ian McShane he could play a variation on his role in John Wick)

Mahershala Ali (As a crime lord or a bounty hunter or rebel soldier maybe a captain)

Idris Elba (As a Rebel Commander of Imperial Commader)

Giancarlo Esposito (As a crime lord or Galactic Senator still maybe active in the Imperial era)

Lennie James (As a smuggler or rebel soldier)

Trevante Rhodes (As a bounty hunter or Rebel pilot)

Ed Harris (As a crime lord or bounty hunter)

Stephen Merchant (As a droid or smuggler. If it's a droid the model would probably not be a protocal one nor a KSO model so as to distinguish from K2 and 3PO)

Boyd Holbrook (As a bounty hunter or criminal bodyguard)

Michael Shannon (As a smuggler or bounty hunter)

Thomas Jane (As a bounty hunter)

Dominic Cooper (As a smuggler or bounty hunter)

Jonathan Banks (As a smuggler or criminal informant working for either the Empire or crime lords)

Kristofer Hivju (As a smuggler or Rebel soldier)

Peter Capaldi (As a Galatic Senator maybe still working in the Imperial era or an Imperial Officer maybe an Admiral or Commander)

David Bradley (As an Imperial Moff or Admiral or a Galactic Senator)

David Warner (As an Imperial Moff or Admiral or maybe a former Sith or Jedi)

Timothy Dalton (As a former Jedi or Imperial Admiral)

Michael Caine (As an Imperial Commander or aide to someone in the government)

Peter Dinklage (Kind of an obvious actor here but he should appear at some point. Maybe as a criminal informant or as an adviser in Galactic politics similar to how Tyrion is now)

Ron Perlman (As a smuggler or bounty hunter)

Actresses:

Hayley Atwell (As maybe a Imperial Officer like a Captain or bounty hunter)

Famke Janssen (Either as a Moff maybe a recanonised Ysanne Isand as the head of the ISB or a female crime lord)

Danai Gurira (As a bounty hunter or Rebel soldier)

Natalie Emmanuel/Ruth Negga/Tessa Thompson (They're my choices for Rae Sloane if she appeats)

Cate Blanchett (As Governor Pryce or some other villainous figure)

Kate Mulgrew (As a Rebel Alliance General)

Sigourney Weaver/Linda Hamilton (As aging Rebel fighters perhaps veterans of the conflict who've been fighting for awhile)

Michelle Rodriguez and Salma Hayek (As smugglers or bounty hunters. Are put together because they would be a team)

Angela Bassett (As a Galactic Senator who joins the Rebellion or Resistance)

Alfre Woodward (As a Galactic Senator or leader figure. Could have been good for an older Steela if she had lived)

Rene Russo (As either a Former Republic Senator/Imperial Senator or a female crime lord)

Robin Wright (A Galactic a Senator or Rebel General

Glenn Close (As a Galactic Senator working with the Rebel Alliance or Resistance)

Maria Bello (As a Smuggler or Rebel Alliance spy)

Uma Thurman (As either a Female bounty hunter or Inquisitor)

Michelle Pfeiffer (As either an Inquisitor or Sith or Rebel alliance member)

Bridget Regan (As a female bounty hunter)

Helena Bonham Carter (As either a Sith or maybe a Nightsister)

Wynn Everett (As a female crime lord)

Marina Sirtis (As a Sith or female Imperial Commander)

Lena Headey (As a female Storm Trooper or bounty hunter. Many people cast her as a villain which yeah she'd be good at but she's played it a lot so I want her to play something that isn't necessarily villainous)

Eva Green (As a bounty hunter. Much like Headey is often casted as the villain so I want to try and cast her as something not necessarily villlainous)

Natalie Dormer (As a First Order officer or a Knight of Ren. I don't necessarily want to be casting as many Sequel trilogy roles right but I wanted to not be casting the same kind of roles in the same eras so I'll only mention a few)

Diana Rigg (As a Jedi Master or Sith Master or former Rebel spy who returns to working with the Resistance)

Michelle Gomez (As a Female Imperial Commander or Sith lord)

Neve McIntosh (As a smuggler informant/club owner)

Carice Van Houten (As a Nightsister or Sith)

Diane Kruger (As a Rebel Alliance fighter/Resistance fighter or Mandalorian)

Jessica Brown Findley (As a female Detective. Again trying to branch out here for possible films. I would like to see a noir detective story in the future as a spin off)

Yvonne Strahovski (As a female bounty hunter)

Sofia Boutella (As a Rebel soldier or bounty hunter)

Mary Elizabeth Winstead (As a female smuggler or scavanger)

Jessica Chastain (As a Rebel General)

Lily Rabe (As an Inquisitor or Nightsister)

Linda Hunt (As a Rebel Alliance member or cantina bartender)

Melissa McBride (As a Rebel Soldier or Resistance soldier)

Shohreh Aghdashloo (As a Galactic Senator or Rebel Commander)

Julie Andrews (As a Galatic Senator allied with the Rebellion or Resistance)

Judi Dench (As a Galactic Senator allied with the Rebellion or Resistance or a former Jedi Master)

Angela Lansbury (As a Galactic Senator later working in the Imperial era as an ally or an Imperial Admiral)

Again there's plenty of people I named or haven't named that could pull it off I think.

24. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Great list, Starwarsfan9000

If Talon Karrde ever made it to the big screen, I would cast Ian McShane as Karrde, with maybe Hayley Atwell as a Mara Jade or Shada D'ukal type of character.

25. Lord-Skywalker

Jul 8, 2002
    Already slated to play DJ in "The Last Jedi"

PCCViking likes this.