main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Acts of War . . . worth getting?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Excellence, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoliver

xoliver Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2001
    Soon Bayts is a dark-skinned male human Jedi (probably not a Master) who only appears in Jedi Council--Acts of War.

2. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    He is the guy who looks like Arsenio! I knew it! :)

Too bad he isn't a Master yet, though. :(

3. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    About Leviathan . . . Luke's face looks a bit, hmmm, flushed. He-Manlike.

What was it's dialogue like? Anderson did it, I notice, and TOTJ (sans Redemption) left me with . . . memorable impressions. Was it the same simple sort of lines? :p

Dark Lords has stuff like: "Watch out! He's got a Sith amulet. They're deadly!", and, "That man down there is strong. I fell I will learn much from him."

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Which version of He-man are you refering to, Excellence? The one from the early '80s, the one from the He-man movie, the extremely lame version from the late '80s/early '90s that had Adam/He-man and Skeletor end up on a futuristic planet, or the current revival of He-man?

5. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I [face_love] Acts of War! I got it as comic books before it was a graphic novel. Had to order two parts I could not find direct from Dark Horse or what is that strange named company that sells Dark Horse Comic Books via phone? Coasts, It Comes From The Coast? Or something strange like that. I only have that and Return to Ord Mantell as comics. I have a lot of graphic novels, however. :confused:

6. ATimson

ATimson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 19, 2003
    Things From Another World. :)

7. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    That's it! Thanks ATimson. :)

8. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Knight, I wasn't aware there were more than one He-Man series, but hey, it's a large planet. I just thought Luke in the opening pages---what preview I can sample---was a bit like him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.