So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok, Axia and I got started tonight and here is what happened thus far:

Axia: The city is Las Vegas, just to make things easier on myself

Jankarakk: ok

Axia: tuesday August 31st, 2004 10:32 PM, you are working late at UNLV preparing lessons for the new semester

Axia: your girlfriend is also working late, staying until you are ready to go

Axia: she said for you to get her when you were ready

Axia: her class is across campass

Axia: you are getting hungry and your girlfriend said she had a present for you. What do you do?

Jankarakk: well if i feel i've put a big enough dent in what i wanted to get done i'll go ahead and call it a night and go pick her up to receive present and take her to dinner.

Axia: you do indeed feel you have made this dent you wanted. Though kind of late there is a lot of activity as you begin to make your way across campus

Axia: nothing out of the ordinary though

Jankarakk: well that's a relief

Axia: as you approach the building Angela works in though you hear a scream, the hair on the back of your neck stands on end becuase you know it was Angela

Jankarakk: I start running as fast as I can to where I heard the scream from

Axia: You run into the building past some startled students who were looking back into the building, your footsteps echo down the hall as you approach Angela's classroom.

Axia: light spills into the hallway from underneath the door, its the only classroom with a light on at this hour
    Axia: do you burst in?

Jankarakk: Yes, in my head i'm thinking....something is horribly wrong and i need to save her

Jankarakk: especially since i wasn't even in the building yet and i heard her scream

Axia: your burst in, you know this door is at the bottom of the auditorium like class room. Angela is standing with her back pressed against the display board, her face is white and frozen in terror. Her chair is knocked over and papers at her desk have been scattered....

Axia: she is starring upinto the seats and has not taken notice of you. Do you look at what she is looking at?

Jankarakk: i go to her and ask her if everythings all right and look into the seats

Axia: Do you touch her?

Jankarakk: i put my hand on her shoulder

Axia: when your hand touches her shoulder she jumps out of her skin and snaps her head toward you but does not respond to your question. Do yuo still turn to look?

Jankarakk: hmmmm tough one.....i'm gonna say no.....i take my hand off her shoulder and say "Angela, is everything alright? I heard you scream.

Axia: Her eyes kind of shift focus, youd swear she was having trouble understanding you or something. what do you do?

Jankarakk: i take a glance over into the seats...if i see anything out of the ordinary i'm gonna look hard at it...but if i just see seats i'll look back to her and try and get her back to focus

Axia: there is nothing in the seats, what do you do to get her to focus?

Jankarakk: i shout her name, clap my hands in front of her face

Axia: she sees you and hugs you fiercely. "Oh Stan!"

Jankarakk: i return the hug, "What's goin on Ang? What happened?"

Axia: She backs out of your hug and looks embarassed now and begins picking up her papers. "its silly really.

Axia: "I had to have imagined it"

Jankarakk: "Well what was it? When I came in you looked like you'd seen a ghost."

Axia: She stops picking up papers and stands up looking at you. "Thats just it. I was sitting there going over my plan for the semester when I look up...I dont know why I looked up...thats not true, it seemed darker in the room. like shadow was encompassing the room where my desk light didnt touch...

Axia: and I saw this young woman just sitting there. <she points about halfway up the class> She couldnt have gotten in here. the door all squeak, I would have heard her. and she was just saring at me. I luanched out of my chair and screamed. At some point I had closed my eyes and when I....

Jankarakk: "And when you what?"

Axia: Her story suddenly changes and her vision shifts to something over y
  2. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Jan: I assume you head from there to a mcdonalds drive-thru somewhere?
  3. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    i wanna play!!!!gimmegimme! lol!
  4. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Burger King Drive-Thru
  5. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Jan: Your last twenty dollars is now in your girlfriend's possession. However when you use your visa/debit card it is declined.
  6. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    What the crap?!?!?!?!?!? "Angela, may I have that twenty from earlier??? Something is wrong with my debit card."
  7. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Jan: She still seems a bit distracted from earlier but gives you the money.
  8. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I pay for the food and make a mental note to check my account online after she goes to bed.....also thinking did i deposit my last check???
  9. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Jan: You did indeed deposit your check, you have direct deposit. Angela goes to bed but she leaves the bedroom door open. You check your account and you have 3.20$ in your account. Thats in checking, you have none in savings or any other account. You should have a couple hundred thousand in there. There is also no record of any transfers or withdrawals that account for the missing money.
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    WHAT THE CRAP MAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I wanna look for an 800 number or something that I can call. and try and actually get a hold of a real person.
  11. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    You get nothing but recordings telling you to call back during normal business hours. At this rate you cant get to work tomorrow becuase you dont have enough gas.
  12. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OOG: YOU'RE EVIL!!!!

IG: I write the number down, and decide I'll call in the morning and go to bed. When I wake up I want to take what's left of the 20 from Burger King and put that in the gas tank of my car, I know it won't be much, but hopefully it'll be enough to get me to work and back.
  13. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    OOG: Im just getting started, I am an evil GM but theres always a solution or aleast a reason.

IG Jan: You call the bank and someone answers the phone. "Nevada State Bank, May name is Marci how can I help you?"
  14. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    "Well I hope you can help me. My name is Stanley Edwards. There seems to be a large amount of money missing from my accounts but there's no record of any of the transactions. Is there anything you can do to find out what could have happened?" (Rolling diplomacy, trying to be as nice sounding as possible, 19 on the Diplomacy, 18+1)
  15. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Jan: I assuming you gave her the account information. "One moment Mr Edwards."

At that moment your girlfriend comes out of the bedroom ready to go, you have seperate cars and doesnt have to leave quite as early as you do. "Whats going on?" She asks.

Meanwhile on the phone a new voice. "Mr Edwards this is Mr Poe the manager here. You say you are missing a large amount of money? Is this in addtition to the sizable withdrawal Miss Parker made yesterday?"
  16. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    to Angela, "Just a sec." to Mr. Poe "Mr. Poe, is there a number I can reach you back at? I was unaware of such a withdrawal."
  17. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Jan: "Of course. My direct number is 555.1313. Anything else I can do for you?"
  18. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    "Nope, not at the moment. Though I'm sure I'll be calling back. Thank you for your time Mr. Poe you've been of much help." I wait for any response he gives and say bye.

To Angela: "Umm...Angela did you withdraw any money from my account yesterday?" Rolling diplomacy: 16 (15 + 1)
  19. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Jan: Angela looks up to the ceiling trying to recall if she did withdrawal any money. "Yeah I think I got some money out for lunches for the week, 40$ if I remember." She starts going through her purse. "I didnt give you the ATM recipet again Im sorry. She pulls out the ATM reciept and holds it out to you.
  20. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Rolling sense motive on her: Straight 17 (no mod.) the sense motive is to see if i believe her when she said she just withdrew $40.

And I say the following whether or not I believe her, "Angela, last night at the drive thru my card was declined. And after you went to bed I checked my accounts online and there's only $3.20 in my checking account...that's all. Now I'm not accusing you of it at all, just if you took any more than this recently I need you to think really hard on what you took out before I call the bank back and try and get this thing settled." Rolling Diplomacy: DANGT IT! 7 (6+1)
  21. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Jan: You get the feeling she is telling the truth. and thanks to a botched apposed check diplom,acy roll she does not get angry at you about your questions. "Just the 40$ hun. We only have 3$" She looks at her watch. "D@mn it!" I have to get going." She kisses you on your forhead. "Let me know whats going on." And she leaves. Roll spot.
  22. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Natural 20, + my 2 modifier = 22
  23. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    jan: you're sitting at a desk at the end of the hallway which leads into the living room. Its where you placed your call. Leaning back in your chair you have a straight view to the bedroom door which is open. Light from the hallway spills into the room onto an item. It looks like a carrying strap to a duffel bag or something like it. It is peaking out from underneath the bed.
  24. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    "Have a good day Angela. I'll let you know what I find out." When she leaves I go investigate what I saw. Opening the bag and looking at what is inside. Searching the bag for plane tickets or anything like that: 16 + 7 = 23 for search.
  25. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    jan: In the duffel bag you find over 200,000$ in cash and one plane ticket to Greece, the flight leaves tonight at 11:00. There is also a small key in the bag with the number 130 engraved on it. The key is small, does not appear to open a standard door.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.