main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I got back to the library.....is this the same library i was in earlier???

2. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    If I have time to call Gen. Shular before I go to work I want to do that and find out what was so important. If not, I'll call him on the way to work, and try to get a quick rundown.

3. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Bum Bum buhBummm BummmmmmmPAAH!

4. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: Still waiting for character sheet

Gerson: Hello?

MoronDude: She comes at you and you grab her before she has a chance to grab a hold of you. Her fangs are showing and she actually hisses at you. "Let me go!"

Jaded: Roll Charisma

Klepto: There is no answer.

Josh: You just planted the evidence, roll listen.

Inean: The guy takes the mask and you hear him start to say something but it becomes all slurred and then you hear a thump on the stall door.

Jan: This is not the same library, its smaller. The previous one was not cantained off of a bedroom

Petra: Please post your histroy. And do you go back to the mansion now?

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    "Hey, what are you doing?!?" I try to hold her at arms length. STR: 15

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: You resist her strength momentarily before she pushes away your hold and grabs on to your head and neck. She pushed your head aside exposing your neck and bites down hard cuasing a searing pain briefly...

Will save

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Will Save: 10

8. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    I check the time and move quickly. Ill open the stall , check to make sure he is knocked out and put his clothes back on as cleanly as possible. then I get the third chemical, gallamine, and inject enough for 4 hours ( enough for me to do some work on him at my next break). After that I take off his mask and put it in his back pocket. Once Im done with that I will pick him up with my arms under his (kinda like a hug from behind). Ill drag him to the door, and lay him down. Then Ill go out the bathroom door, lock it and open the back door and door stop it so that Ill have a clean shot to my van. then Ill return and on my way to the bath room, make sure no one is coming this way. I then go to get the body and bring it to the van and put it in the back of the van. when Im done with that, Ill check my watch again to see how much time I have then stuff his mouth with a rag to keep him from swallowing his tongue.Ill lock the van door. Ill park the van in its previous location. Knowing I have 4 hours I will relax myself, return to the bathroom and finish cleaning it including his stall. When I am done I will keep the sign out and return to the bar. When Im back, I will go to the lady and say, " Sorry to leave so suddenly, now what were you going to say?"

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude; You feel the woman...the creature at your neck begin to draw your blood from you. You can feel it being pulled against the beat of you heart cuasing you pain in your chest. But you do not care becuase as this happens you are enveloped in a rapture unprecedented in your lifetime. Again she renews her feeding and your heart strains against the pull, in fact you feel it skip a beat and then two and more blood is drained from you...shes killing you...and yet you dont care. Another pull and your heart strains again. She pulls away from you and your dimly aware of her licking your neck. You can see blood on her fangs. Your heart beats weakly in your chest.

"Your dying mortal. You can die or live cursed like me, forever."

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean: Give me a couple spots and a couple of listens and a strength check

11. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I look pathetically into her eyes and gasp, "Let me live."

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: She bites down into her palm betweent her index finger and thumb and then holds the wound to your mouth. "Drink then."

13. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I TOTALLY DRINK!

14. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    spot 1: 18 + 4 =22
    spot 2: 13 + 4 =17
    listen 1: 13 + 1 =14
    listen 2: 11 + 1 =12
    strength: 18 + 3 =21

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: You drink some of her blood and its thicker than you think it should be with a far more pungent taste. You can feel it slide down your throat, you can feel it being absorbed by the lining of your throat and stomach and entering into your blood stream, it starts to burn. Your heart hammers in your chest, you know its one, if not the last time it will do that. The vampire's blood is pulled deeper into your system with the weak hammer of your heart. Your organs begin to die, you feel yourself begin to seperate from your shell of a corpse....

your heart hammers again, weaker, pulling vampire blood further into your system, into your heart. It seizes in your chest. You can see yourself dying from outside of your body. You watch as your back arches up off the chair your sitting on and you clench in pain. A pain you no longer feel. This lasts for a moment and then you see yourself close your eyes and you find yourself slammed back down into your body.

Your eyes flash open and you see the woman that 'made' you standing there. Shes holding a redheaded woman in front her and has her head pulled back. Her neck is bare and you can not only see the blood pumping in the vein in her neck you can smell it. You are ravenous. You must feed. Its an all consuming hunger.

The other vampire says to you. "Shes a fan and shes just dying to meet you."

Inean: You are confident that everything went well and no one saw you. The woman looks at you. "I understand, you had work to do. Mind if I just watch you work?"

16. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Thinking she means the bartending, I'll say, "Sure, you positive you dont want something to drink?" and Ill continue bartending for about 2 mins, then I will go and remove the sign and open the door to the bathroom and make sure the back door is closed. I'll return to the table with the men who were talking of their wives and say, " anything else for you guys?"

At my next break I will go out to my van for a "smoke". Ill make sure I have my knife with me.

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean: They say they are okay. One looks toward the hallway. "Whats taking Phil so long?" another shrugs his shoulders. "Who knows? Did you hear? His wife is pregnant?"

18. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    I will give them the bill and return to the bar until break time. At the bar I will ask the lady, "impressed yet?" Ill show a smile.

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I lunge at the girl with lust in my eyes. Not lust for her body, but a lust for the precious fluid pumping through her veins. I go for the neck, without logical thought, acting more on instinct.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean: She looks over at the table of gentlemen. "No, not at all. Do you like it when people watch? Watch you work?"

Morondude: She cries out as your fangs enter her neck and then she moans in pleasure and squirms in the other vamps embrace as you pull blood from her. In 3 seconds you pull enough that you are lucid. Do you continue?

21. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: Before I decide whether I continue or not, how do I feel about what has just transpired? About my lust? About sucking on this poor girl's blood? Has my perspective on the subject changed with my transformation, or do I still have the same ethics as I did as a human?

22. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Ill look at her, smiling, but inside I begin to be a little perplexed. she is talking about bartending right? "To be honest, I never thought people just watched me work. I swear, youre the first to admit it."

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: That will depend greatly on your own point of view, er...I mean your humanity score. Just play middle of the road indifference, if theres a radical depature in your humanity score we will go back and replay any important scenes as VTM The Special Edition.

24. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: One more question? Even though I'm lucid, does the blood still taste good, and am I not full?

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean: She shifts in her seat and leans in closer to you. (roll spot) "I would imagine so. Most people would not be entertained or even intrigued by your...work. Your customers sure aren't. That much Im sure of."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.