main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: The blood is your life. It sustains you and you know this. Its quite pleasurable. No, you are not full.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I continue to feed until I start feeling full.

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: Your sire kneels down behind the girl. "If you continue she will need a hospital and beyond that...a graveyard."

4. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    spot: 18 + 4 = 22

Ill look at her, stunned. She has to be talking about something else. Im gonna have to kill her. I dont wanna kill her. Im gonna have to kill her.

I say, "would you like to go to my van at my break? Its where I take my smoke breaks" I will continue to smile.

5. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I break the seal of my lips and raise my head to my sire. "Doesn't she have to die for this secret to be kept?"

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean: There is something...off about this woman. Her pale skin is too pale. The sharp look to her iris' is too sharp. She smiles. The smile is devoid of any mirth. "Whats going 'round in that head of yours? Hmmmmm? what could you be thinking. You better be sure this is the path you want. Im merely content to watch, but I dont think thats what your invite is for. Does the hunter, excuse me, does the bartender want to be the costumer? Or does the bartender just want to make sure the customer has a good seat? Choose well. I only offer once."

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: she sits back on her ankles. "Hmmm, I like that you are thinking along those lines already. You'll learn quickly. But no, its the fastest way yes. But too many blood drained bodies arouse just as much suspicion. But you must be ravenous, this once, do what you will." Blood spills down the womans back and chest soaking into her canary yellow halter top, destroying its innocent flower pattern.

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Again, I don't try and drain her... I drink until I'm full.

9. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Im thinking she is talking about me... ME...she knows what Ive been doing. But she isnt a cop or this place would be swarming and i would be in jail by now. Maybe she just wants to watch. what am I thinking? She could be a detective, nah. Not with hair like that. Hmm shes a puzzle. Ill test her and see what she does and if she pulls a gun, a badge or has a problem with what im doing ill gut her and toss her in lake mead.

I say, "I want you to watch. By the way, we didnt meet formally, my name is Mason, what is your name?"

10. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I go investigate this new library....see what kind of books are in here. See if there seems to be a theme about the books.

11. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Ok, then I'll leave a message for him to call me back, and go to work. During the workday when I have time, I wanna try and give him a call back. I don't like him calling about something important and then not answering when I call... too suspicious.

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: Your sire watches you as you continue to feed. Although the woman in your arms is enjoying herself with her head limply hanging to one side and small noises of pleasure escaping her lips she seems to be fading. Her heartbeat is not as strong as it was when you began. After several moment you are full and pull away from her. Your victums eyelids flutter open and her expression of bliss slowly turns to one of horror. Both you and she realize that you have killed her. To satiate your hunger fully you have completely drained this woman.

"Don't...don't let...die...I...can't...not like...this."

OOG How you feel about this woman will depend on your final humanity score, play it with middle of the road indifference until we know differently.

Inean: "My name is Veronica. I can't wait to see you work Mr Rath..." SHe smiles. "I just love that name, Rath. I didnt have a very good view with my Townsend."

Jan: Give me a search and spot and let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Klepto: There is no answer still. Give me an intelligence check.

13. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    "Youll have no problem watching this time", at my break I will have a waitress take the bar and leave to go to my van, as I walk I will pull out a cigarette, "you want one?" Ill hold one out to Veronica.

When I get to the Van Ill say, "Youll have to get in the back with me, you dont mind do you, heh, you dont have to worry, I dont bite." At that, I will open one of the back doors and use my lighter so she sees the paralyzed man in the back and I watch her reaction carefully. Ill light my cigarette.

spot = 13 + 4 = 17

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean: She turns down your offer for a cigarette. After you make your comment about biting she smiles again. "Thats okay, I bite enough for all of you that don't." After you open your van she takes a look at your victim, her head tilting a bit away from you. She doesnt seem shaken or anything. "So...what connects your victims? Why this guy and not the others at the table?"

15. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Search: 15 + 7 = 22
    Spot: 14 + 2 = 16

I'm not looking for anything in particular, just mostly trying to see if there might be a common thread between all the books, whether it be just by the titles of them, the authors of them, or the subjects of the books.

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I look up to my sire and ask, "What next?"

17. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    "this guy doesnt deserve to live. He is mean inside and lives by cruel standards. It will be a relief to the world to be rid of him. Im glad his wife is having the baby without him, shell find a better man than him. Veronica, you know what I like about gallamine? It lets the victem feel everything but doesnt allow them to yell. And they can hear everything and see everything, they just cant move voluntarilly. Fear does that as well. paralyzes. And this man causes fear to his family. So I make him the same way, paralyzed with fear." Ill get in the van and motion her to get in as well. If she doesnt, ill say, give me a second. If she does, Ill tell her to get towards his head and observe.

"You know he said that his wife never does her makeup or wheres anything nice anymore, and that she never shuts up", Ill pull out my knife, "Well today is his day to shut up." Ill put on my rubbler gloves and Open his eyes, "Well Phil, I hope you made your peace with your maker today. I know you can hear me. And I know you can see me. Since you dont like looking at your wife then go blind." I will use the knife and puncture his eyes thru their pupils, then keep them open.

"I also know you can feel all of this. You said you hate it that your wife never shuts up, tonight you will shut up." I then open his mouth, sever his tongue.

" you will die in agony for the agony you put your family thru, " I will then push the tongue into his throat to choke him. Then I will close his mouth and hold his nose closed.

I then take the dust mask from his pocket and put it in the passenger seat of the van take my knife and puncture his lips in five places each. Then using the shoe string from one of his shoes, i will thread the holes in his lips and tie his mouth shut. I will then hold his nose closed and check his neck for a pulse. when there is no pulse, I will clean the knife.

When Im all done, Im thinking this woman just watched me kill a man and did nothing, she is just as guilty as i am now. I will let her live and get to know her better. She is definately more interesting than before even though she says strange things at times.

I Look at her and say, "Well, what do you think now?"

18. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    uh ok.,....long time no post...now i have an uber post.....the last time we played at the church Schuyler played with the minds of Jank, and MD....she made a date with Talon, and then had to come back to the mansion and kill her sire, Marcos, Jacque Pierre is now her new sire..and he's leading her to her new room in the mansion where he's going to teach her some about being a vampire.....she also called Talon's cell phone and told him she has to break the date....that's all i remember about the last saturday game....and then this happened.....

petra_blakkwing : I take his arm and follow him
    Twilek Stalker : He leads you down a staircase off of the first floor that is at the end of a long hallway. At the head of these stairs is two humans, male, very built with automatic weapons. At the foot of the stairs are two more. He leads you to a room which is very, very nice, far nicer than anything you've seen so far. There is a bed and all the traditional bedroom items. "This shall be your room my dear." He points to a door. "theres a more traditional type of vampire lodging through that door if it makes you feel safer. Make sure you are in this room well before the sun comes up. Once dawn strikes you will fall in torpor...
    petra_blakkwing : what is torpor?
    Twilek Stalker : Think of it as sleep you can not wake from. You will be completely vulnerable. That is why you want to be down here."
    Twilek Stalker : "Amoung allies"
    Twilek Stalker : "Any questions at this point?"
    petra_blakkwing : not really? I assume thos humans are here to protect me?
    Twilek Stalker : "Yes my dear. we obviously dont need thier protection during the night but during the day the will do whatever it takes to ensure we are undisturbed."
    petra_blakkwing : what are their names? just curious
    Twilek Stalker : Jacque-pierre raises an eyebrow and looks towards the door of your room for a moment. "I must admit that I do not know. I can find out if its important."
    petra_blakkwing : I'll ask them myself later
    petra_blakkwing : please go on with the lesson...(and I said that sincerely)
    Twilek Stalker : " You must know the Tradiions first and foremost, nothing is more important...The first is The Masquerade. Do not revel your true nature to anyone, doing so renounces thy claim of blood."
    petra_blakkwing : renounces thy claim of blood?
    Twilek Stalker : "Basically your life is forfit and your elder can destroy you."
    petra_blakkwing : ok
    Twilek Stalker : "Our prince is an unusual one and there are noteable exceptions to this rule.... RA, that club is our playground, pure and simple. Its run by Vampires, owned by a vampire and its a good place to feed. However, these people we feed on in RA, leave RA, so you must be careful if you lack the ability to make them forget.
    Twilek Stalker : brb
    Twilek Stalker : work
    petra_blakkwing : bah! ok...
    petra_blakkwing : and how would one have that ability? is it the same as just not letting them know that you fed on them?
    Twilek Stalker : You may develop it in time my dear, its not something Toredor usually start with.
    petra_blakkwing : but is it enough to just mask what you are actually doing?
    Twilek Stalker : Usually my dear, you must be cautious, we cant have hostpitals full of humans with massive blood loss and no wounds
    petra_blakkwing : point taken
    Twilek Stalker : The other noteable exception is here, Amadora loves to throw parties where humans come for the soul purpose to have us feed on them.
    Twilek Stalker : ?
    petra_blakkwing : I say nothing...I'm waiting for more
    Twilek Stalker : The other noteable exception is here, Amadora loves to throw parties where humans come for the soul purpose to have us feed on them.
    Twilek Stalker : you say nothing after that?
    petra_blakkwing : yes
    petra_blakkwing : nothing
    Twilek Stalker : k
    Twilek Stalker : The second Traditon is domain, Your domain is your concern, Others must respect you while you are in it and no one may challenge you while you are. You do not have any domain but a certain respect will be accorded to you as a

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: There is a lot of books on greek mythology, Paganism and some Catholic dogma.

Morondude: She looks at the dying redhead who is weakly reaching out for you. "You tell me. What of her plea? You fed enough to fill yourself. You completely drained her, this human, this fan of your music."

Inean: She gets in the van and watches... Veronica looks at your work a look of smug admiration paints her pale features. Not the reaction of a normal human in this situation. "He didnt suffer that long. Don't you prolong thier agony? Didnt you want him to feel what he put his wife through?" She looks up at you. There is nothing else on her face but her waiting for your answer.

20. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I look down at the girl, and then back up to my sire. "I have lots of fans." and I drop her to the floor.

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: OOG: Once your character is created youll have to make a roll to see if you lose more humanity for this kill. IG: There's a knock at your door.

22. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I whip my gaze to the door. I whisper, "What do I do? What do we do with her?" Then I get up to check myself in the mirror.

23. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Mason thinks this girl isnt normal, " Normally I would, but I knew I wouldnt have much time.My break is already almost over. So I gave him enough chloroform to put him under, but not for long. Hes been awake and paralyzed the whole time ive been working. This is his worst dreams coming true for him, Im sure hes been thinking hes gonna die for all this time. So I take some comfort in that."

Mason thinks, I cant believe Im having this conversation with this woman.

I look at her in the eyes, "Im not done though, I still need to deliver him." Ill get his wallet and find his address, " Im gonna deliver him to his door so his wife will know he has been punished. Will you come back to the bar with me? If anyone asked, we 'got together' in the van." Mason will show a wry smile.

After this, Mason is gonna look out of his van windows till he knows hes clear to leave. when it is, he will get in the drivers seat, gesture for Veronica to do get in the passenger seat and exit that way. Mason will exit the van, rolling down his window about a half inch, lock the doors and set the alarm, light a cigarette and then go back to work and finish his shift.

His idea is to deliver the corpse in the middle of the night to the doorstep where this guy lived.

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean: She nods her head. "Im sure she will appreciate that. I know I would." She begins to get out. "I'm going to leave. I will see you later." And she leaves the van.

Morondude: The other woman easily picks up the body and shoves it into a closer. "I will take care of her. You have a concert to perform." Theres another knock on the door and your manager says its time to go.

25. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    "Wait, where are you going?" I will catch up to her, looking at my watch, I dont have much time left to get back, "After what you just saw you think Im just gonna let you leave like that? How do I know you wont tell someone?" Ill show genuine concern. She had better not betray me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.