So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOG: Do I look different in the mirror? Paler? Crazy teeth?
  2. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Inean: She exits one side of the van and heads towards the back. You exit the other, do you go around the back or the front to cacth up to her. Also, roll spot

Morondude: Yes you are considerably paler
  3. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I go to the door and say, without opening it,"I'll be right out, Billy."
  4. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    I go around the front.
    spot = 11 + 4 = 15
  5. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

star 2
  6. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    heh, I'll grab one of the books on Greek Mythology...go to a random page in the book and start reading.
  7. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bump tee bump tee bummmmmmm POP!
  8. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    GM to all players Please post the last thing that had happened to you.
  9. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Allison (my beautiful Sire) is taking me to see Amadora. ROCK ON!
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well inside the church we finished up with me being taken to the hospital after a not so friendly conversation with Amadora, and her ending it with having Nameless take me to the hospital and telling me to find my own way back. Outside of the church however we back tracked and did some roleplaying of Stan attempting to go to his house to see if he could get in...he was unsuccessful but was able to avoid being detained by the authorities and he is currently waiting for Namelesss to bring me paperwork to pick up some wine from the MGM for the "Blood Party".
  11. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mason is in his van parked in a residential area looking in his sideview mirror at Veronica talking to the lady whos husband he killed, he is looking in disbelief. And he is waiting to see all that Veronica does.
  12. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I went to sleep in my darkened Penthouse.
  13. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going back to my room to talk to my fiancee who hates me....
  14. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was calling the General and getting no answer, and then you asked me to roll INT
  15. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    Twilek Stalker: You were explaining to JP what had happened to Erik
    petra_blakkwing : yes
    Twilek Stalker: He says. "What do you mean a little of both?"
    Twilek Stalker: ?
    petra_blakkwing : well, someone overfed on him, and then someone forgot to close the wounds properly
    Twilek Stalker: How sloppy, Im surprised Amadora didnt say something, or did she?
    petra_blakkwing : not really
    Twilek Stalker: Well Ill see you later my dear, you look ravishing btw, good enough to sink my teeth into. He walks away.
    petra_blakkwing : when he leaves I just sort of roll my eyes
    Twilek Stalker: k, he still just walks off
    Twilek Stalker: assuming you proceed to your quarters, renee is tanding outside of them
    petra_blakkwing : How are you feeling?
    Twilek Stalker: "Very well. Thank you for asking Mistress. Is there anything I can do for you?"
    petra_blakkwing : Not at the moment...I'll be in my room...
    Twilek Stalker: "Very well."
    Twilek Stalker: as you enter Gage is eating. He stops and looks at you for a moment. "Who is that really? She obviously not from the college."
    petra_blakkwing : She's my valet
    Twilek Stalker: "Valet hunh?...So...you were at the...the party?"
    petra_blakkwing : yes
    Twilek Stalker: Gage closes his eyes and shaked his head. "I cant beleive this is happeninig."
    petra_blakkwing : Well, it's no walk in the park for me either, Gage
    Twilek Stalker: He look up, as if that statement is surprise to him. "What?"
    petra_blakkwing : I didn't ASK to be sought out by vampires, to be hired as a researcher by them, to be manipulated by them....but it all happened...and now there's nothing I can do about it....
    Twilek Stalker: Gage stands up and comes closer to you and then stops himself. "So where does that leave us?"
    petra_blakkwing : "like that's my decision? this is all up to you, Gage. I've saved your life now it's your choice on how your going to live it."
    Twilek Stalker: "Fine, I want to go back to Ireland. I'll have to figure out what to tell Maureen about you."
    petra_blakkwing : OOG: do I think that if he leaves he'll be killed...or I'll be killed?
    Twilek Stalker: You dont trust Amadora or her right hand JP as far as you could throw them
    Twilek Stalker: you know you have not ingratiated yourself with either of them
    petra_blakkwing : I sigh....if vampires can do that.... "Gage....if you leave both of us will be destroyed."
    petra_blakkwing : "I know you don't care what happens to me, but I won't allow them to kill you, and I won't allow you to put yourself into that kind of danger."
    Twilek Stalker: "Our famalies will eventually come looking for us Schyler."
    petra_blakkwing : "And they'll find us...they can still see us, but we'll just tell them we decided to stay in Vegas....you could probably get a job at the University....but if you leave, or if you tell them what happened....both of us are as good as dead."
    Twilek Stalker: "I feel so helpless and trapped in all of this. If only I had a gun in case something happens."
    petra_blakkwing : "What would you do with a gun?"
    Twilek Stalker: "Nothing, unless someone tried to hurt me..." He pauses for a long moment then looks back at you. "Or you, well anymore than they already have."
    petra_blakkwing : "Gage, that's sweet, but the people who would hurt us can't be deterred simply by guns
    Twilek Stalker: "Perhaps but I cant believe it wouldnt slow them down...bullets wont kill you?"
    petra_blakkwing : GM?
    petra_blakkwing : they don't, right?
    Twilek Stalker: Ill say that Marcos has told you that at your current stage any one shot except to the head would not be lethal, multiple chest hits could be
    petra_blakkwing : I basically tell Gage the same thing...
    petra_blakkwing : "..but, if you actually tried or succeeded in killing any of the vampires who are a danger to us, you would bring down the wrath of an entire LEGION....um..I mean of even more Vampires...and their ghouls...
    Twilek Stalker: LOL....If Im firing at them it would be becuase theres no ther choice, just being in those things...in thier presence te
  16. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Talon: You wake up the next evening (subtract one blood point) You are very hungry, its blood you crave and not that pathetically weak, microwaved cows blood. You want real blood from a real human. Your sire has told you that humans enjoy being fed on. You did when you were alive, if you could call it that. She told you of humans even seeking to be fed on. Some of which hang out at RA just waiting.

MoronDude: Your sire drives you Amadora's house. She has told you of the traditions and what it means to be a Brujah. You enter the house and its obvious this particular Vampire is very wealthy. Alison points to the statues in the lobby. "Theres a rumor that all of these statues used to be people. Can you imagine?" After a moment a woman (who looks like Persephone from Matrix) approaches you two, she is followed by another woman. (Who looks like Sophie Marceau.) "Hello Alison. So good of you to come. I assume this is the musician you asked me about?" The first woman says turning her attention to you. "So what is this message of yours that Alison feels is so important to preserve for all of eternity." She asks, her attitude become more mocking through the question.

Jaded: As you finish feeding on your latest choice you stand to see a woman come over to you. She is a dancer from the club you work at it. She went missing several weeks ago. Her name is Arlene. "Merrick? is that you? I had no idea you knew about these..." She pauses. "My god you more than know...You are a vampire. All that time in the same club and I had no idea. You look amazing."

Klepto: It occurs to you that contacting the General's aide might be a good idea

Josh: Let me know if you get on the boards.

Inean: After several long moments of talking to Veronica the woman goes back inside her house leaving the door open. Veronica slowly turns away from the door and looks across the street at you. She begins to walk in your direction.

Jan: Nameless comes back and gives you the information for picking up the delivery. She hands you keys to a suv.

Petra: Amadora's features soften for a moment. "You know, having you in my house has reminded me of what it was like to be newly embraced. Its been so long. So attached to things and people from my so called life." She reaches out and strokes Gage's cheek with the knuckles of her closed fist. "So fragile. So warm." She lowers her arm. "I wanted you to kill him you know?"
  17. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I assume it is sundown, about 6:30 PM

I open the phone book, and look up the red cross. I call them.

"Hello, could you tell me where you are having your blood drive this evening? I am interested in donating some blood."
  18. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Talon: "We are having one at Winchells, who is providing free donuts at 3313 W Sahara Ave ."
  19. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    OOG: When you are dead, does hair grow? Meaning, if I shaved my beard off, could I ever grow it back? Maybe with spending blood?
  20. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will wait to see if she comes to me.
  21. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Talon: I am going to say yes. But it will cost blood to do it, Otherwise it doesnt grow back. And I may have it take some practice.

Inean: She comes right up to you. "She didnt seem very grateful."
  22. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    "We gotta get out of here, if someone sees us, well be in BIG trouble, get in your car and get out of here!"

Then I think, did she come in a car?

Ill say, "wheres your car?"

spot = 11
  23. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I am going to go to Winchells, asap. I am going to park at some other building out of sight, and walk over to Winchells. I am going make like I am walking in for a donut, but I am going to look too see how many red cross people are there, and how their blood bank van is situated, in addition to the stretchers, iv's, etc. What do I see?
  24. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Inean: "My car is around. Im more concerned about you telling me that this woman would appreciate what you had done. She seemed quite the opposite actually. Makes me wonder what else you lied about. I asked her if she wanted revenge for his death..."

Talon: The van is parked in front with two red cross employees and two strectchers, one is occupied the other is not.
  25. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I go into the winchells store, buy a donut, ask for two garbage bags. "I have a mess in my car to clean up, two would be great. I was gonna bring it in and throw it away" I look at their trash can inside "but theres a lot, and if you give me a bag, I will just take it to the dumpster."
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.