main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: The winchell's employee looks at you. Its a strange request froma donut shop. "Yeah. Hang on, she then comes back with two plastic bags.

2. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    What did she say? What are you doing? Are you trying to figure me out? Is that what you are doing? That man deserved to die and there are many like him! They will all get what is coming to them! And I will hunt them down and bring their fate to their doorstep!

I will then press the gas and get out of there.

I make the decision that if I see her again, I will kill her.

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean: Veronica watches the van speed off with an amused look on her face. She moves to the middle of the road and is joined by three other individuals, two women and one man, all just as dead as she is.

"Well?" The blond woman asks.

Veronica smiles. "He's diffinently got talent. He may be too unstable though. Just like all the rest with his 'passion' theres a bit too much baggage. I say we try him and if he's a problem we'll destroy him." The smile fades off of Veronica's face and she turns her attention back to the house. "Right now though I have a loose end to clean up."

"What about the air force guy?"

Veronica turns back to the trio. "What about his friend the general?"

"I've been assured he was taken care of."

Veronica eyes narrow. "By who?"

"Andrew."

"How close did he get to the Kiasyd?" Veronica asks.

"Apparently he was about to enter the catacombs."

"So either way he was a goner." Veronica says more to herself, smiling. "I'll see you later." she says turning back to the house.

Inean, you are speeding down the road, what do you do?

OOG to everyone: What does everyone think of the previous post? Would you like to see more like it? Or only things that your character is there for?

4. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    OOG: I like it man. it gives the story more flesh.... heh.

IG: Mason goes home and gets cleaning agents and "blesses" his van by cleaning it well. After he feels satisfactory about his job, hell go to bed.

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: I like that sort of stuff a lot, it's quite entertaining to read that stuff.

IG: I tell nameless that I will be back as soon as possible and proceed out to where the vehicles are kept, and proceed going to the MGM. Obeying all traffic laws and doing best not to exceed the speed limit by no more than 5mph. Drive: 15+1 =16. If I arrive there without incident I go directly to where I'm supposed to go, assuming that Nameless told me wherre that was.

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: Give me a couple spot checks.

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    12 + 2 = 14
    17 + 2 = 19

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: As you are driving to the MGM you notice the same car has been behind you for quite some time. do you do anything or continue?

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    What kind of car is it? How long roughly has the car been following me? How long have I been traveling to the MGM from Amadora's residence? and is it the same car that was parked outside my place?

Axia: same here, its a ford taurus, about 20 minutes, about 20 minutes, no

Janky: can i see any lights mounted on the windshield by the review mirror? most times unmarked cop cars have the siren lights mounted therre

Janky: or an unusual amount of antennas for a regular car

Axia: roll spot

Janky: 13

Axia: you dont see an unusal amount of antanees and the car is too far away to see lights where you indicated

Janky: alright i'm going to continue on my way still driving the way i indicated, but if i get to Trop and Las Vegas BLVD where the MGM is and i still see the car following me i'm gonna go on past the MGM and go down the strip to Flamingo and make a right turn

Axia: he stays with you th entire time

Janky: i have my cell phone right?

Axia: Sure

Axia: but you havent charged it for 2 days

Janky: i call the mansion in hopes that Nameless will answer

Janky: well the cell phone i own in real life if i don't use it i can go a week without having to charge it

Axia: alrighty then, "Yes Mr. Edwards." Its nameless

Janky: "There's a car following me. It has been for about 25 minutes or so I was wondering if you had any words of advice on what I should do with my current profile I didn't wanna do anything too drastic."

Axia: "Your current profile was taken care of as of this morning. A gift from Miss Damora. You are no longer wanted by the police. I am unsure who that could be following you. I would park someplace very public and see what he wants."

Janky: "I'll have to thank Miss Damato the next time I see her. But otherwise thanks for the idea. I'll do that. I should be back shortly if all goes well. Buh-bye."

Axia: do you actually do that?

Janky: actually do what?

Axia: park someplace public

Janky: yes

Axia: you park, he follows you into the parking lot of (whereever) and parks next to you. He gets out of his car and closes the door leaning against it.

Janky: I get out of the SUV and close my door keepin an eye on this guy.

Axia: He looks up at you, hes wearing blue jeans and a muscle shirt which he has no trouble filling out. HIs arms arm covered in tattoos and his tapping a cigarette out of a pack. He throws the pack back into his car through the open window and lights it taking a drag. He removes the cigarette and lets out the smoke. "I thought you were never gonna stop."

Janky: "I wasn't sure if you were a cop or not. Don't want to pull over and make it easy on them."

Axia: "No, Im not a cop." He takes another puff

Janky: "That's a relief. If you're not a cop, who are you?" Diplomacy: 17 + 1 =18

Axia: "Better question is who are you. Or more importantly, who are you now? I know you're in a situation. I was wondering how that just suddenly went away. I was wondering if your current predicment was by choice."

Janky: Sense motive: 13 total, no mod

Axia: You dont get any feeling of malice towards your part

Janky: "Not by choice no, but how did you know who I was, or better yet where I was

Axia: I work for this organization that keeps tabs on certain things. We noticed your girlfriend became a target, sorry about her by the way, and the rest is history

Axia: So how do you see your association with Miss. Damora ending Mr. Edwards

Janky: I'm not too sure. Hopefully as painlessly as possible

Axia: Im not sure I understand that answer. Hoping for a pinless death?

Janky: Hoping for not dying at all. And back trackin just a smidge....Angela became a target for what?

Axia: "We werent sure at first. But we think it was to manipulate you since your living at her house now." He pauses. "No dying at all hunh? Just going to be her servant forever?"

Janky: "Well hopefully I'll die one of these days. Don't want to be anyone's servant but I suppose it's a means to an end."

Axia: He takes a long drag on his cigarette and flick it away

10. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG: I like the post!

IG: I take the garbage bag, and leave. Outside, I double bag them together for strength.

I walk over to the two red cross volunteers with the stretchers. Anyone in the stretchers?

11. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Then I want to go ahead and call his assistant.

OOG: Do I know his assistant personally? And if so how long? And are they the ones that answer the phone? Also, I like the post... it's good stuff.

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "Now, I must tell you that I am slightly interested in what you are proposing. But I need to know a few things first....one: What's your name? two: Who do you work for? and three: What sort of protection can who you work for provide me if I'm discovered? I'm not very old and if I get discovered I don't want to die."

13. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    OOG: yeah, i liked that post....

I look at Amadora...."Yes, I'm aware of that, I hope you understand my actions...."

14. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    when mason wakes he does his daily routine, pays bills and the like and goes to work at 8:00pm like every nite.

Ill walk in the bar and prepare for business.

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: One of the stretchers is occupied. The other is empty but has a Red Cross employee waiting by it.

MoronDude: Your sire drives you Amadora's house. She has told you of the traditions and what it means to be a Brujah. You enter the house and its obvious this particular Vampire is very wealthy. Alison points to the statues in the lobby. "Theres a rumor that all of these statues used to be people. Can you imagine?" After a moment a woman (who looks like Persephone from Matrix) approaches you two, she is followed by another woman. (Who looks like Sophie Marceau.) "Hello Alison. So good of you to come. I assume this is the musician you asked me about?" The first woman says turning her attention to you. "So what is this message of yours that Alison feels is so important to preserve for all of eternity." She asks, her attitude become more mocking through the question.

Jaded: As you finish feeding on your latest choice you stand to see a woman come over to you. She is a dancer from the club you work at it. She went missing several weeks ago. Her name is Arlene. "Merrick? is that you? I had no idea you knew about these..." She pauses. "My god you more than know...You are a vampire. All that time in the same club and I had no idea. You look amazing."

Klepto: You knew his assistent at one time. Assuming shes the same one her name is Nicole Depree. And you're on a first name basis but thats about it.

Josh: Let me know if you get on the boards.

Inean: Give me a will save.

Jan: "Not so fast. We havent gotten to how we cure you. If your someone's ghoul all the vampire destroying ammo in the world wont help you when she tells you to throw it away and you toss it."

Petra: Amadora looks at you. It's the first time you think you've seen an expression on her face that wasn't contrived or reminded you of a cat playing with her food. "Normally, no, I don't understand such actions. Like I said, you've reminded me what it meant to be...young." She says carressing your chin.

"Believe it or not I wanted you to kill him for you my dear." She lets go of your chin and gracefully sort of glides to your other side to sit down beside you. She indicates Gage with a nod of her chin. "He is going to cause you nothing but pain Schyler." You realise this is probably the first time she has used your name. "More later than now Im afraid. You are not human anymore. You may have the form of one but that is where the similarities end. Your 'humanity' will continue to slip from you and you will care about Gage less and less until you care nothing for him or worse. That realization, that Schyler of old is well and truly dead will be acutely painful.

Best case scenario, you retain enough of your humanity long enough to watch this man age, wither and fade away while you remain as beautiful and youthful as the day you were embraced."

16. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Will Save = 3 YOW!!!

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Hi guys, get a lot of blood today?" I smile

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: She looks up at you. "No not really. Did you want to donate? She gets a clipboard with a pen and some form on it.

Inean: The man you killed last night is sitting at a table on the far wall. You notice him as you enter the bar becuase he is just staring at you with a slight smile.

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Actually, I was here to make a withdrawal." I walk past them and into the van, looking for the fridge with all their blood bags from the day. Once I find it, I am going to fill my trash bag.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: Her eyes go wide. She stands up and follows you to the back of the van. Grabbing your arm she says. "Sir! What the hell do you think you're doing? Put those back and leave or I'll call the cops."

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I grab her and push her to the back of the van, out of sight. I pull my gun. Very quietly and intensely, I say, "No, you will sit right there, and you will say and do nothing, and in one minute, I will be gone, and you will be okay, and we both can go on with our lives. Understand, people's lives depend on this blood. It looks like I am stealing it, but I am saving lives, the lives of people who can't just go to the hospital for help."

I make sure I can see the entrance to the van as I talk and work. I fill up my garbage bag with blood bags, and then leave. I take a different route to my motorcycle, and then take a quick route to my room, one that does not go by the Winchells shop.

22. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    "The message?" I clear my throat. "My message is about liberating the minds of our generation, and allowing them to see with their own eyes, and not the false sight the establishment has forced apon them. We need a revolution, and the time is now!" I accent the last part by thrusting my fists into the air. Then, lowering them slowly, I try to read Amadora's expression.

23. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002

petra_blakkwing : so Schuyler says, "I thought if a ghoul continued to drink Vampire blood they ceased ageing
    Twilek Stalker: OOG Crap forgot about that. such a nice speech too. IG: She looks at Gage, "True, but this man here will still die, what he will witness over the years with you will change him, make him as dead inside as you will be."
    petra_blakkwing : I look at her hopefully..."Well, I sort of hoped if over I time I did my duty by you, you might grant me permission to turn him....someday...."
    petra_blakkwing : over tiem, IF I did my duty
    Twilek Stalker: Amadora stands up and looks at the both of you. "I remember when I was turned...Take him now if you will." Amadora seems uncharacteriscally vulnerable at this moment.
    petra_blakkwing : "Really?" I'm gonna roll some perception..."Would that be ok? or do you have to volunteer for the embrace?"
    petra_blakkwing : 3 9 7 on perception
    Twilek Stalker: "Snap him out of it and ask him. Im not sure you should sire him though, you know nothing yourself." She seems genuine
    petra_blakkwing : I wake Gage up, "I have Marcos to help me, I suppose."
    Twilek Stalker: Gage comes to. "Hunh, Schyler..." He looks over at Amadora then back at you. "That was amazing."
    petra_blakkwing : "Gage, I have to ask you something important. In order to make any new vampires I have to have Amadora's permission.... she has told me if you want me to I can turn you.... Gage, you think what you just went through was amazing? On my end it just gets better. You don't have to if you don't want to, but this chance may never come again." I'll roll some voice on that
    petra_blakkwing : 6 4 10 2 9
    Twilek Stalker: you want to manipulate his decision?
    petra_blakkwing : No...I take that back
    Twilek Stalker: okay, you already have a heavy influence on him and he blew his will save. I.G.: Gage nods his head, "If thats what you want?"
    petra_blakkwing : "I don't want to lose you."
    petra_blakkwing : I look at Amadora..."Is this what I should do?"
    Twilek Stalker: Gage says, "we could really be together again." Amadora looks at you. "He's almost completely under your control, he is not making this decision with his own free will, if thats important to you." Gage says. "Yes I am." Amadora smiles at him. "Of course you are my dear."
    petra_blakkwing : "But if that's the case will he be upset when he reawakens on the other side?"
    Twilek Stalker: "each of us react to the embrace in differant ways, I cant predict that."
    petra_blakkwing : OOG:...um...I have no idea
    petra_blakkwing : "Couldn't I just wait, could I have your standing permission to turn him, when I think it's right? He's the only one I would ever want to turn. Or is this my small window of oppurtunity?"
    Twilek Stalker: Amadora lifts your chin again and looks into your face. "I am not known for my generoisty, patience or understanding. I dont know what Ill do when I leave this room let alone days, weeks or years from now."
    petra_blakkwing : I look at Gage again, "Gage, is this what you want?"
    Twilek Stalker: Gage: He looks at you, you can tell he is ensanred in your beauty, your blood and the memory of your embrace. "Yes, we can be together forever."
    petra_blakkwing : OOG:..............um...................\
    petra_blakkwing : do I have any reason to believe this is a BAD BAD BAD idea?
    Twilek Stalker: intelliegence
    petra_blakkwing : 6 10 8 8
    Twilek Stalker: Nothing but the fact that you know Amadora has a temper but she HAS given you permission
    petra_blakkwing : Ok....let's do it.... do I need to drain myself before I drain him?
    Twilek Stalker: Yes my dear and we will need someone for him to feed on. She calls Renee in and tells her to go get someone untouched from the party.
    petra_blakkwing : I look at gage once last time....."Are you completely sure?"
    Twilek Stalker: He nods his head
    Twilek Stalker: Amadora turns to you. "I am going to spend some blood then feed on you so you can drain your lover
    petra_blakkwing : "ok."
    petra_blakkwing : OOG:creepy
    Twilek Stalker: this is good stuf
    petr

24. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    So I'll go ahead and call his assistant, and if it is Nicole, then I want to talk with her as friendly as possible.

EX-"Hi Nicole, it's Tristam. How are you? (wait for response) Is the old man around?"

If it's somebody else, I still want to talk nicely, but I want to make sure to introduce myself as well.

EX-"Hello (so-and-so), this is 1st LT Tristam Grey, may I please speak with General Shular?"

25. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    This freaks Mason out. He says to one of the waitresses, "I left something in my van. Be right back"
    He will then go back to his van and immediately drive back to his apartment to think. ( OOG: im thinking its about a 10 minute drive to his studio apt.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.