main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Holy moley! Just read Petra's post, and it totally ends in a way where you expect a commercial break or something. Very cool.

2. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    OOG: when Mason saw his victem in the bar, did he also see the guy's lips sewed shut and his eyes both split in two?

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Update to what my character is doing:

I was able to steal 7 bags of blood, I took off and ingested them, then I ditched the trash in a dumpster. I then went back to the Bellagio and shaved my beard, and cut my hair, and then bought a some new clothes, as I have decided to change my image, and clean up.

I have decided that Alexander Stanford is dead. He died at Club RA. Who I am now is who I was born as, who I was born to be, my whole life has all led up to my death, and now I am reborn with true vision and purpose: I am Aleksandr Dragomir.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I call a real estate agent, and tell them I am interested in purchasing property here in town, and I would like to meet them.

When they show up, I describe the area where Irena lives, and ask if there is anything in that area.

I tell them I will not need financing.

I am looking for a commercial building I can modify the top floor to live in, and rent out the other office space. A built in vault would be a plus. Minimal 5 floors, a basement or several sublevels of basement would be a plus too.

5. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Basements...? In Las Vegas....? are there buildings that have those?

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Yes, some commercial buildings have them, and some houses do. Houses that were built or marketed to special interest groups that really wanted basements. I will PM you more details, Petra.

7. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    Twilek Stalker: As I recall you were feeding on one another, give me a willpower check
    petra_blakkwing : 8 9 4 8 2 5 9
    Twilek Stalker: Gage pulls away from you. The look in his eyes is not one you recognise, its closer to a look that you would see on JP or Amadora maybe even Nameless but not Gage. "Lets go out."
    petra_blakkwing : "Ok".....this perturbs me, but try not to let it show
    Twilek Stalker: He gets up off the bed. "You know of any clubs that cater to us?"
    petra_blakkwing : I laugh...uh, yeah...Ra....where i took you last nite...
    Twilek Stalker: yes yes, any others, smaller, less...corporate maybe
    petra_blakkwing : "I can ask"
    petra_blakkwing : "I call Marcos"
    petra_blakkwing : whoops....no quotations
    Twilek Stalker: "Yes my dear." He answers, you never get the feeling that his 'my dear' is condescending as you do when JP and Amadora say it, though not alwyas with Amadora
    petra_blakkwing : "I want to go out......what clubs other than RA cater to us?"
    petra_blakkwing : OOG: what time is it?
    Twilek Stalker: 2ish
    petra_blakkwing : mk
    Twilek Stalker: "RA is the only club that caters to Vampires only and it relatively safe my dear. There are others you could try."
    petra_blakkwing : i ask which ones those might be
    Twilek Stalker: "Theres a club by the name of Nyte Tearors." He gives you the address
    petra_blakkwing : "Thank you"
    Twilek Stalker: "anything else my dear?"
    petra_blakkwing : "I don't believe so"
    Twilek Stalker: "Please be careful." and he hangs up
    Twilek Stalker: "well?" Gage says
    petra_blakkwing : I tell him
    Twilek Stalker: "Lets go, get the ghoul of yours to drive us."
    petra_blakkwing : "Ok." I call Renee
    Twilek Stalker: Renee comes in, her eyes flash to Gage breifly. :Yes mistress?'
    petra_blakkwing : "We're going out, would you bring a car out front, please?"
    Twilek Stalker: She nods her head, "At once."
    Twilek Stalker: she leaves
    petra_blakkwing : "do you want me to change?"
    Twilek Stalker: Gage looks at you. His gaze traveling up from your feet to your neck, "Yeah, not wild about that outfit, something....tighter."
    Twilek Stalker: your willpower
    petra_blakkwing : "go ahead and pick out whatever you like."
    Twilek Stalker: roll willpower
    petra_blakkwing : 4 4 9 4 9 2 8
    Twilek Stalker: when he asked for something tighter you felt his voice caress your undead skin like crushed velvet but it did not affect you, do you still answer the same?
    petra_blakkwing : yes
    Twilek Stalker: he picks out thigh high stilletto healed boots a pvc mini skirt a black bustier. "I like these."
    petra_blakkwing : hold on...
    Twilek Stalker: k
    petra_blakkwing : i just rolled 2 2 5 5 ....on whether or not i like them.....but since i didn't botch i'll where them
    petra_blakkwing : wear
    Twilek Stalker: k
    Twilek Stalker: where do you change?
    petra_blakkwing : in the room
    petra_blakkwing : the door is closed and locked right?
    Twilek Stalker: yeah
    petra_blakkwing : i'll just change in the room
    Twilek Stalker: just curious if you changed in front of gage or in the bathroom. In that case you notice he kind of lears at you while your changing
    petra_blakkwing : I say something along the lines of take a picture it will last longer
    Twilek Stalker: "whats that about? You never minded me looking at you before."
    petra_blakkwing : "you're being creepy about it now, that's all....I still don't mind in general...but the look on your face weirds me out..."
    Twilek Stalker: "I dont understand you." He says and he becomes a blur reappearing at the door where he opens it without unlocking the door. "Im going to the club, meet me there if you want...or dont." and he speeds off again.
    petra_blakkwing : Oi....
    petra_blakkwing : I go after him
    Twilek Stalker: celerity?
    petra_blakkwing : yes
    Twilek Stalker: how many ranks do you have?
    petra_blakkwing : 1
    Twilek Stalker: you dont see him. as you spped through the house everyone seems to be moving slower, you pass marco whose head is able to track you, but he does nothing. You reach the lobby, do

8. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Is it time to go to Greece yet???

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I call a real estate agent, and tell them I am interested in purchasing property here in town, and I would like to meet them.

When they show up, I describe the area where Irena lives, and ask if there is anything in that area.

I tell them I will not need financing.

I am looking for a commercial building I can modify the top floor to live in, and rent out the other office space. A built in vault would be a plus. Minimal 5 floors, a basement or several sublevels of basement would be a plus too.

I also call the guy who runs my holdings, and tell him to do the work necessary to change my name, legally, and in all my holdings. I want this done ASAP.

10. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    ****Tries to get the GM's attention*****

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ****waves hands wildly********

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    He's probably trying to find his way through the massive posts by Petra.

13. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Sorry it took me so long to post, Ive not been having a good time lately...

Talon: What real estate agent are you calling at this time of night?

Morondude: Is there anything else you wish to do at the Blood party?

Jaded: Is there anything else you wish to do at the Blood party?

Petra: what do you do next? Renee is just kind of watching you, wondering what you will say.

Jan: Nameless comes up to you and says that MIss Damato would like to speak with you privately

Josh: Let me know if you get on the boards

Inean: No, he appeared normal to you.

Klepto: Nicole answers the phone. "No he isnt here. He left for Greece a couple of days ago. I should have heard from him by now."

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "Ok." I'm assuming Nameless is going to take me to Miss Damato, so I will follow her there.

15. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    After gathering his thoughts, Mason grabs his larger knife and will go back to work and start his shift. with is knife in his long jacket. Is the guy still there?

Spot = 13

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I get online, and find a random selection. I call several, and see who picks up. In a 24 hour town, there must be someone available.

I tell them I work weird hours, and am ONLY available to see property at night.

If I get no answer, I email a couple, and tell them all the same info.

17. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    I sigh, and look at her, "Renee, is there a way to get into the back room?"

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: You will have to contact them by email. If you are using your laptop, Give me the equivalent of a computer use and search. Or intelligence

Petra: "Just the plan I laid out Mistress, I have no other ideas. There are undoubtably people that can get you into the back on the floor somewhere."

Jan: Nameless leads you to what is presumambly Amadora's office. On the desk is the gun you were given. She seems to be reading something and is not paying attention to you. Nameless takes you half way into the office and stops.

Inean: He is just sitting there watching you and smiling. He is playing with a piece of brightly colored yarn.

19. MrsJaggedFel

MrsJaggedFel Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2004
    I get changed once again..... not what Gage had me in....but like the outfit Sydney wore in Season 2 at the goth club in Germany......

I try to call Gage one more time....if there's no answer I don't leave a message I just go, and I take my Desert Eagle with me......

20. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I wait for Miss Damato to acknowledge me. I'm treading on thin ice right now I believe so....best not to interrupt her.

21. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Mason sees this as a challange. No marks, he looks fine. Hes alive and looking at me.

And smiling, playing with yarn.

I will walk over to the guy, "can I get you something to drink?"

My knife is in my jacket pocket, and Im not taking my jacket off right now.

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    yeeeeahhhh.... I guess that Desert Eagle won't be concealed....

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    6,8,6 on Intel roll

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: Amadora looks up at you. "I should just kill you. Instead Im sending you to Greece. It will probably end in your death anyway. Your flight leaves in 2 hours." She throws a binder at you and it lands at your feet. "This is the information you need to acomplish your task. Get out of my sight."

Inean: Roll will save.

25. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    "Whay did he head off to Greece? He left me a message on my machine telling me something about Greece, and that it was important. But I haven't been able to get a hold of him to find out what that was."

In the back of my mind, making a mental note to ask my superior for either some vacation time, or a TDY to a base somewhere in Greece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.