main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I put everything back the way it was....except I take out the $200,000 and the plane ticket....I look to see the name on the plane ticket....Then I put the bag back just how I remember it to be...and I call the school whoever I have to call to cancel my classes. I go get in my car and go to the gas station and fill up the tank. And then I go to the school to see if Angela's car is there....if so I park somewhere out of sight and wait for her to leave....if I don't see it I go find a place by where we live to hide-out and wait for her to come home. My intent is to catch her leaving.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    jan: Where do you put the 200,000$ And do you put the airplane ticket back? The name on the ticket is Angela Parker.

You find Angela's car in the teacher parking at UNLV. I assume you park elsewhere. Do you intend to sit in your car all day? Is the engine running and the air on?

3. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I grab my own duffle bag and put the 200,000 in there,putting it in the backseat of my car, and the plane ticket i do not put back. And depending on what part of the campus her car is parked will determine where i park....like if she's parked close to maryland parkway......i'll go across the street to the little shopping center area where the kinko's is....i'll go into the hot dog place called Doggy Style and get some food and get something to drink and sit out in my car and wait. Engine not running....air not on...window down.

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Okay, she is indeed parked in the "facing maryland" section. So you are currently in your car with a soda and a hotdog, slowly dying thanks to the heat. Its only ten and she gets off at 4:00, assuming she doesnt work late.

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Ok, since I know I have a while before her classes end for her to go to lunch, I'm going to call up Mr. Poe, or go to the Nevada State Bank I called and ask to speak to Mr. Poe.

6. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Axia rolled a natural 20 on creepy hehehe.

Jankarakk: posted

Axia: you die, opps thats later

Jankarakk: lol dang it....i hate when that happens

Axia: you going to call or go there?

Jankarakk: go there....that'd be easier

Jankarakk: how much was in my savings account?

Axia: you arrive at NSB without incident, Marci is the teller you get.

Axia: 210,877.60

Jankarakk: hmmmmm so one has to wonder....what happened to the other 10k

Axia: what other 10k?

Axia: did I state you had 220K?

Jankarakk: you said that there was only 200k in the duffle bag...but there was 210,877 in my account

Axia: actually I said you found over 200K

Axia: in the bag

Jankarakk: oh ok

Axia: Marci asks how she can help you

Jankarakk: "Marci, is Mr. Poe available?"

Axia: "May I ask what this is in regards too?"

Jankarakk: "Yes, I called earlier this morning inquiring about the whereabouts of the money in my savings account"

Axia: Mr edwards?

Jankarakk: "Yes"

Axia: "one moment" she picks up the phone. "Sorry to disturb you sir. Mr edwards is here to see you. Yes, yes, Thank you." She hangs up the phone. "will you follow me please?"

Jankarakk: "Yes" and I follow her

Axia: she leads you to an office and introduces you to Mr Poe. He extends his hand. "good to meet you."

Jankarakk: I shake his hand "good to meet you as weel"

Jankarakk: well*

Axia: You notice his hand is kind of clamy, as if he had a fever or something. This draws your attention into focus and you notice he doesnt look well as if the top button to his shirt were too tight, despite the fact its unbuttoned and his tie is on the desk. "Have a seat"

Jankarakk: I sit down...cautiously

Jankarakk: hmmmm me thinks 2 or 3 different things about the situation

Jankarakk: either of the 3 could be right....but all 3 could be very wrong

Axia: lol

Axia: its been a while since I GMed hehehehe

Jankarakk: uh oh

Axia: what are you thinking?

Axia: it wont influence me too much

Axia: IG: "what can I do for you?"

Jankarakk: as to what i'm thinkin: i think that he could have been doin something bad such as things you shouldn't do at work like sexual activities, or i think he thinks that i've come to threaten him if he doesn't tell me what happened my money....or i think that he may be in kahoots with Angela and Poe thinks I've figured that out....but I have nothing really to base this on other than his hand was clammy and he looks a nervous wreck pretty much.

Axia: gotcha, ok IG "what can I do for you?" He says as he sits down. roll spot

Jankarakk: 10 + 2 = 12

Axia: He does in fact seem nervous, also, his shade is up and he is sitting in direct sunlight while at the same time he has a fan cranked on high blowing on him. He repeats his question

Jankarakk: "Well I kind of solved the problem and located where my money had gone." as I say this I look to see if the window can be opened

Axia: nope, just a long pane of glass ."You did?" He seems surprised.

Jankarakk: "Yes. I came down here to thank you in person for your willingness to assist me in my endeavor. However, I would like to close my accounts."

Axia: "Im sure thats not neccessary Mr Edwards, was there somethign we could do to change your mind?"

Jankarakk: "No not today. I think it'd be best if I held onto my own money for a while, though I assure you Mr. Poe that if and when I decide to start using a bank again, I will definitely consider NSB first."

Axia: "well thats something at least." He starts typing on his computer. "well you had a little over 3 dollars in the bank thanks to a small overpayment on your electric bill but your cable bill just cleared a minute ago and now you atre overdrawn. Im afraid you'll have to pay the balance and the overdraft charge before I can close your account."

Jankarakk: "can i see that on screen please?"

Axia: He turns the screen and shows it to you. Its just as he says.

Jankarakk: "Alright, Mr. Poe that is fine. I assume I can take care o

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    So what do you do next?

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: Currently you are wandering on your bike. You are apporaching Vegas. There is a small cafe/gas station quickly approaching. You do need gas and its been a while since you ate something. It is late.

Petra: Your flight has just landed in vegas, your boyfreind did not fly with you. He had obligations that prevented him from coming. You are doing a guest lecture to kick off the semester at UNLV. It is late, you lecture is in two days. You have a room at the MGM that the college paid for. Apparently you published some paper that greatly impressed one of the professors here in vegas.

Morondude: You have also just landed in vegas. Your band arrived two days ago. You are kicking off an American tour starting in vegas. You have a interview on some local radio station tomorrow night. You have a signing at the Virgin Megastore in 2 days. You have a concert in 3 days. It is late.

Gerson: You have finished work for the night and some of your co workers were talking about a poker game. You decided to see if you could get yourself invited. You are at someones house, whom you do not know. He was introduced to you as Mark but he is not at the table. Two co-workers are playing Stephen and Anita. There are three others at the table, Elizabeth, Margarette, and Jason. You dont know them. You are playing texas hold em. You have been delt the queen of hearts and the queen of spades, on the table is the queen of clubs an ace of spades and a 2 of hearts. The first player has checked, its your bet.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Check previous post, updated

10. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I will check. How much do I have in chips in front of me? Compared to everyone else?

11. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I leave the airport with my duffle bag, and head out to find a cab. Assuming I find one, I want to head to the hotel to meet up with the band.

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: Game has just started, minus big blind and small blind, everyone has the same amount of chips, 5K worth.

Morondude: Nothing of interest happens as you find a cab and are taken to the MGM. You are now in the lobby.

13. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I head to the check-in to get the key to my room.

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Moron Dude. As you head to check a white female glides into your path and stops. Its odd but it looks like she was going to continue alking and did not look in your direction. She has long dark brown hair and is wearing a black baby tee leather pants and leather boots thar ride all the way up to her thigh. The boots lace up in the back and look to be very, very tight. She finally turns her face to you and theres no expression on her face. You realize that calling this woman white was also incorrect. Shes so pale as to be approaching transparent. Her eyes are brown with a ring of amber around the iris, its unusual, youve never seen anyone with eyes like this. She says nothing and just looks at you. Give me a will save. and tell me what you do.

15. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Will Save: 20
    OOG: Okay, this chick is weird looking, but is she still attractive?

16. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Ok I'll still check.

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: Margarette raises 300, the others fold. She looks up at you. She has jet black hair cut in a short bob that hangs to her shoulders in front and get shorter as in blends in to near stuble in the back. "So, what brings you to our table, friend?" Her accent sounds German. She is very pale put not to an unhealthy level, perhaps its the lighting. This woman has strong features but is still very attractive.

You need to raise or check to stay in or fold.

MoronDude: She is very attractive.

18. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll toss in $300 and call. "Just playing some poker with co-workers." I'll gesture to the 2 I know.

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: She does not remove her gaze from you. "Right. forgive me I forgot about that." She says and you know she did no such thing. The next card is an ace. Your bet.

(edit: Gerson I see one of your talents could be useful here, do you wish to use your skill on this or Roleplay?"

20. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll check

(we can just roleplay for now, my char doesn't feel too comfortable in this situation yet)

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: Margarette never took her eyes off of you, even as the other card hit the table. "Ill raise 400" she says grabbing the appropriate amount of chips and sliding them into the pot without moving her gaze.

22. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "Ok, I'll call, I hope you don't have an ace"

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: The next card is the last queen. Your bet. Margarette looks at you, she never stopped really. "I dont have an ace." She stats.

24. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "Well I hope not, I'll check"

25. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I say to the pale girl in my strong, Australian accent, "G'day, baby. Are you stayin' in the hotel too?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.