main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Remember boys and girls if you see me online on yahoo I am availble for play just pm me.

2. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    a ghoul? what's that?

3. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    will save (well what do ya know) = 4 + 1 = Not 15

OOG: Ill let you tell Mason's reaction according to this roll. (bleh 5, always when it counts)

IG: Mason thinks I saw those fangs earlier, but these grew from her mouth, and shes no angel or demon... hmm no way do THEY exist... but if they do... I could do this work forever... (A slight smile creeps onto his face) ...Shes gonna bite me. what would god say? I dont know... well if she isnt a Vampire then I will kill her and god forgive me for killing an innocent woman. but if she is...

Shes giving me eternal life...

Mason says, "Do it, let me kill forever..."

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    GM: After tonights game (good game, by the way!) I want to specifically do this as part of my process when I look for a church:

1. I look at the denominations in the yellow pages, and with my computer, I research the Internet about them. I want to find just the right one... no wierd cults or heretical offshoots for me, thank you.

I find one that seems solid (I pass on the Catholic churches, and try to find something like the one I went to as a kid. Some kind of mainstream Protestant type of church).

I call and leave this message: "Hi, I really need to talk to a Priest, or Reverend, or Pastor, or whoever you have there who is like that. I need to talk with them ASAP. This is my cel number (I rattle off my number), and I can only talk at night, between 8 PM and 4 AM. Confidentiality is a must. I have some questions, and I need some answers and maybe some guidance. My name is, uh... 'Zander'. I look forward to your call."

2. I then call the front desk and make sure that I get the local paper each day. I want to look for the news coverage of the decapitation of a drug dealer. When I find that article, I scan it and put it in my computer.

3. I then email the guy who manages my stuff, and tell him I want him to buy me a warehouse with a basement in it and two or three stories above ground, that I want to remodel it to live in it. It needs to have a roll type garage entrance, as well as a regular door, plus roof access.

I tell him to go ahead and buy it, renovate it so I can live in the basement. No windows, reinforced concrete walls, heavy steel doors, automatic backup generators and all the doors reinforced steel. Basement should be situated with a 'panic room' type of setup in the middle, reinforced and separately powered, with separate phone lines, etc. This room should be about 20'x20', with full monitors and what not for the rest of the grounds. There should be several beds and a large refrigerator and freezer in the panic room as well.

Outside the panic room, still in the basement, should be normal home stuff, couches, kitchen, TV's, etc.

On the first floor above ground, configure that to be a garage and workshop for mechanical, metal cutting, melting and forming, even a small foundry.

On the second floor, configure that to be a combination science lab and computer lab. Each floor should have monitors that show the outside of the building.

The perimeter of the property should be a 12 feet tall barbed wire fence, that I can electrify from the inside if I need. The fence would open via remote control, with a rolling gate.

The garage would open in the same manner. All other doors require a code to be punched into a keypad.

The panic room in the basement would be lockable from the inside only.

The whole thing would have to have the best in redundant fire protection, as well. No elevators would be needed in the building.

I tell him to make this happen ASAP.

4. I also tell him to change my legal name to Aleksandr Dragomir, and to change that name in all my holdings as well, and to overnight me the new I.D. and cards, etc. that I will need.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    So, distilling my requests down, here they are:

1. Did the church guy call me (check your PM's, btw)

2. Did I get the paper and find the drug dealer decapitation story (and scan it)?

3. Is my holdings manager handling my property request?

4. Is he also doing the name change thing?

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, I drank too much coffee at Dennys. Especially since I stopped drinking coffee a while back, and am not used to it.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Yes, waaaaay too much coffee....

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Wake uuuuuup Aaaaaxiaaaa.....

9. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Yeah stoooop sleeeepiiing IIIIIINNNNN!!!!!

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay, you've had a full day to sleep in.... in the words of Roger Rabbit, "P-P-P-POST!"

11. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    BUMPAAAAHHH!!!

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Helloooooo?

13. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    ok i'm just about done with my Vamp character. I think I've got everything done correctly, Petra gave me some help. I just need to finish with the Virtues, Backgrouns, and the rest of the bottom of the sheet.

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Sorry to everyone for the lack of posting. Been very busy. Shouldnt I be less busy without a job?

Talon: The front desk agreees to get you a newspaper everyday, you find your article but I dont recall you having a scanner with you.

You email the guy that manages your stuff for you late that night. By the next early evening you have not recieved a response.

At around 9:00 pm the next evening the phone rings.

Morondude: You have arrived back at Amadora's house with the unconscious form of Merrick. What do you do?

Jaded: Your unconscious

Petra: You've arrived at the catacombs. It is less a cave and more of a hole in the earth. the entrance down however does have earth on one side that plunges down at an angle and into complete darkness. Roll perception

Jan: You've arrived at the catacombs. It is less a cave and more of a hole in the earth. the entrance down however does have earth on one side that plunges down at an angle and into complete darkness. Roll perception

Inean: The woman, whom you now suspect is a vampire smiles at you. It is a smile devoid of humor. Its a cruel, vicious smile. "Thats a little more like it." And she charges at you with inhuman speed." Does your character take any drugs or has he recently? Also, give me defense roll.

Klepto: Your sire take you back to her place and tells you everything there is to know about Assamites. She does not tell you about the traditions or anything else Camarilla.

15. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    help meh, help meh!

16. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Mason says no to drugs.

defense = 14

i dont know if this is good or bad.....

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I answer the phone: "Hello?"

18. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Does she say anything about the Camarilla at all?

19. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    With Merrick in my arms, I rush to Amidora, or one of her aides, or someone who looks like they're in charge.

20. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Perception: 10 9 1

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: A friendly voice on the phone answers. "This is minister Burrt. Zander? Is that you?"

Morondude: You enter the mansion, it is very late. There are two bodies in the lobby. It looks as if some wild beast has attacked them. There necks are broken and you can see thier shoulder bones sticking out from thier necks. There is blood everywhere. A trail of it can be seen going into the room the blood party was being held. Those doors are closed and covered in blood as well.

There is a samarai sword stuck in the floor of the lobby near the stairs that lead up to the second floor. Blood can also be seen trailing up the stairs.

Suddenly a woman's scream fills the house coming from the second floor. Its the scream of a mad woman, a scream that makes your blood run colder than it already does.

Jaded: Bet your glad you are unconscious now hunh?

Petra: I need your perception roll

Jan: I need to wait for Petra's roll

Inean: You try to stop her from coming as a knee-jerk reaction only to have her pin you to the ground as if playing with a rag-doll. You look up and know death is coming. Her fangs flash momentarily in the harsh lighting from the cheap light behind the bar. Then she plunges her fangs into your flesh and you feel your shoulder bone pop in her jaw. Give me a fortitude save and a will save.

Klepto: Nothing

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Abzolutely Pozitively, Zander this is and Zander I am. Zank you for calling me back."

I calm down a bit.

"Minister Burtt, you are with the Orthodox Church, correct? Would you please do me the service of meeting me, I have some very, very pressing things to talk about, which I cannot get into over the phone. Can I meet you somewhere? You could always come my suite at the Bellagio, if that suites you. Um suits you, rather. Or I could meet you at your office. Just somewhere where we could talk confidentially. And I need your assurance of absolute confidence and secrecy."

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Geez Petra...where are you!?!?!?! GOSH! heh. Come on Axia...you can tell me...just tell me what I see....you don't have to tell me what she sees.

24. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    GM, do I feel that Merrick is going to die without aid right now?

25. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    EEK, now that is a bite.

Fortitude = 16

Will = 16 nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.