main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: "Time to show our cards then." Margarette says and her voice nearly purrs, you can feel it on your skin. She tosses her cards on the table. Give me a will save.

Morondude: She turns the rest of her body to you, no longer just her face. "Am I staying at this hotel?" Her head tilts to one side as if shes weighing some equation you are apparently part of. "No, I am not staying at this hotel. I was looking for something to satisfy my hunger." She returns her head to normal. "Aren't you the lead singer of M.A.?"

Others: Check earlier posts

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I rolled an 8

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I give her a broad smile. "Why, yes I am, and don't you know you made my day right there. Fair dinkum, I thought no one would recognize me here in the States. So, honey, wanna accompany me up to my room? I'm sure we can get you something to eat soon enough."

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: Her cards hit the table and you see the last ace and a 3. "why look at that. an Ace and a 3. Looks like I did have an ace. Mama always told me not to lie. Looks like I didnt listen too well." She purrs, "What do you have?" Roll spot.

Morondude: She checks the time and then steps up next to you and slides her arm through yours. "I'd love to. As long as you order us some wine, Red wine... something dry like a nice Merlot." Roll spot.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I will pull into the gas station cafe thing. I assume I have a shoulder strap satchel thing that I keep with me with my most valuable stuff in it so I don't leave my computer, etc. on my bike. I will leave my other stuff (clothes, etc) locked up in the saddlebags.

I will pull in, use a credit card and gas up, and then I intend to park at the cafe and go in for some grub.

OOG: I am working on a web page for this character, he looks like Christian Bale.

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "Well, follow me then. I just need to check in." I walk with her to the Hotel Registration.

7. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Rolled a 12 for spot.

"I have the other 2 queens, so I'll forgive you for lying this time." I'll reach for the chips.

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: She puts her hand on top of yours as you reach for the chips. "You may have four queens but I believe my four aces beats that." Your spot revealed nothing. Roll will save.

Morondude: "Excellent." She says and snuggles in closer to you. She takes a deep breath as she does so, through her nose. I still need you to roll spot.

Talon: You gas up with no problem and park near the cafe, satchel in tow. You enter the cafe and it appears to be seat yourself. You can grab one of the booths or a spot at the counter.

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I grab a booth, preferably one that affords a view of the restaurant, as I like to watch people. And because I think I will be able to stretch my legs under the booth and put them up on the opposite seat.

If they have steak, I order it rare, with a Coke.

10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I rolled an 8 (no modifier yet).

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: You place your order, your waitress says it will be a few, they have to kill the cow first. She laughs at her own joke and leaves returning shortly with your coke only to leave again.

Morondude: You arent sure but you would swear this girl is not as a pale as she was before. Maybe its the lightening near the check in desk. You approach the desk and the girl behind desk smiles at you. "Hello, welcome to the MGM. What can I do for you?"

12. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    What about Stan?????

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: Last thing you did was sense motive on Ang's pronouncement of her innocence. You have yet to respond to her.

14. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    oh yeha...heh forgot....

IG: "I believe you Angela. I'm sorry for doubting you."

15. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "Yeah, my name's Elliot Davies. I've got a reservation."

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I want to look around. Anyone else in here? What time is it? Can I see my bike from here?

I remember an expiriment in which you can place a piece of meat in a saucer of coke, and in time the meat will dissolve. I imagine that happening in my stomach.

I think about my parents, and how their death was useless. I think about my biological parents... All I know about them was that they died in some kind of fuel tanker explosion when I was very little... I have resisted researching into my European genealogy, I don't know why. I know my true birth name, but something just stops me... why do I need to know? I am Alexander Stanford, what else do I or anyone else need to know?

I hope the steaks are good here. I am hungry.

17. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "But you only have 3 aces."

Will save was 13.

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: She looks releived. "So did you put the money back in the bank then?"

Morondude: "Ah yes, Mr Davies, we've been expecting you. Your manager is here as is the rest of the band. Your manager wanted you to call him when you got in. Heres your room key along with your messages. Anything else we can do for you?"

Talon: You can see your bike, if only just barely. The time is around 2 in the morning and the steak is awful.

Gerson: Her eyes narrow and she just looks at you. You get the feeeling of something being pulled across your skin, like cheap carpet. Then she removes her hand and sits back. "My mistake. Take it." Never once did she take a look at the cards on the table to verify your claim or hers. when she leaned back and said take the other players at the table seemed to relax, if only a little. "Next hand."

The cards are dealt, you have first bet this time. You were dealt the ace of spades and a 3 of spades.

19. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "I'll bet $100"

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: Elizabeth and Jason Check, the rest fold. The next three cards are dealt on the table. 3 of hearts, 2 of hearts and a 9 of hearts.

21. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "I'll bet another $100"

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: elizabeth raises 400$ Jason folds

23. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I quickly read through the messages before answering the clerk.

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: Just reminders about your schedule, limo pick up times, and a note from your manager that the clerk already told you about.

25. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "I'll call" and throw the chips in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.