main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Adalia - Jedi Knight (EU, post ROTJ, Kyp Durron) Kyppie Winner - 2004!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Wow. *is completely and utterly shocked* That was totally suprising! Adalia's pregnent again? Wow. So that was the vision Kyp had. [face_plain] Stupid Twi'lek! :mad: I can't wait for more!!! :D You have me on the edge of my seat here.

J&J

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Hope to write this weekend. Supposed to be finishing Reunion......so I can get to The Final Prophecy and the The United Force....yes, Kyp is in that one!!! :D Thanks for the support!!!

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Okay. I hope you can get stuff written this weekend then because I'm still on the edge of my seat! :p I still haven't started The Final Prophecy. :( I bought it a few weeks ago but I had also bought the Jedi Academy Trilogy which I had yet to read and decided to read it first... I'm almost done with Champions of the Force but I just can't finish it soon enough. :p

J&J

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You must finish Champions!! You will learn more and more about my sweetheart!!! Read that book!!

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh, I've loved the Jedi Academy the most because of all the Kyp! :D I just can't get enough if him... it's so cute how him and Han act. [face_love]

J&J

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!

J&J

7. Dallas_Valla

Dallas_Valla Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2003
    AAAHHH!!

I stay away too long. UP!!

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    A Bit more!!!

I could hear voices; they were muffled but that could have been because my head hurt so much. This was getting way too familiar to me. I listened without opening my eyes, allowing my captors to believe that the drug that had obviously been administered during the blood test was still affecting me.

?It will work, we just have to time it correctly my friend. Once we have aboard their own ship, it will appear to all and sundry to be an awful accident.? I was sure the voice belonged to Orlion.

?Well, if you?re sure. The bomb has been put aboard; it?s rigged to the hyperdrive. The moment the ship makes the jump, it blows. My partner and I have arrange to get the crate off the ground and up, he will dock just outside the planets gravity well and before I leave the ship, I will program it to make the jump 5 standard minutes after I leave. That way, our small ship, which will be undetectable to general radar scans, will be well out of range of the explosion. All you need to do is get them on board without arousing interest.? This was a voice I did not know.

?Leave that to me. If you will excuse me, they will be regaining consciousness in approximately the next 30 minutes so I need to administer further medication.?

?Of course.? I tried to move my hands; they were bound, as were my feet. I?d realised I was laying on my side and desperately tried to clear my mind so I could figure out an escape plan. But before I could devise anything I felt the prick of a needle in my arm. This time it worked faster, and only a few moments later my world started to darken again. Before it happened I wondered if I?d ever wake again, and felt misery for the loss of yet another unborn child.

:(

9. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    that was really sad

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    :eek: Nooo!!! :_| She lost another baby!! :_| Although the way it's going right now she might be losing a bit more than that. [face_plain] I can't wait for more so then maybe it can get a little better.

J&J

11. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    She lost another baby, :eek: Noooooooo! :_|

[face_devil] cliffie Adalia

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!

J&J

13. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    This is so good!!!!!!
    I read it all today...I couldn't stop reading!!!!
    I need more...
    She's not going to lose this baby,right?She can't lose it... :_| :_|
    Where is Kyp??? They're not going to die...Tell me they're not going to die,please... :( :( :_|

I'm glad Jedi_Humaira_Blaine gave me this link!!!
    Do I sense a new postie soon???

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you Ireth, I will be putting more up soon. DRL is chasing me, and I'm in danger of being caught. Thank you for reading my story, means alot to me...

15. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Oh no, poor Adalia, losing another one of her unborn babies... This can not happen...

Jani

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I hope DRL will stop chasing you soon because I'm dying here! Wait, I'm not it's going to be Kyp, Adalia, Tadj, and Myra who die if DRL doesn't let you up! :p

J&J

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Just finished Champions of the Force tonight. [face_love] 'd it. :) Now I can read The Final Prophecy and The Unifying Force which I just bought tonight for only 11.86!!! :D

J&J

18. Dallas_Valla

Dallas_Valla Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2003
    *jaw drops* Oh great! What is it with Jedi and getting themselves into all sorts of trouble?

19. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Postie,postie,postie!!!!!!!

Come on...I need more,I'm addicted to this!!!!

Will you write a new post if I offer you some delicious home-made chocolate cookies???

I'll try some other way...*waves hand*You will post right now*waves hand out*

Does it work?No?

Maybe this...

Please,please... :_| :_| What's going to happen with Addie and her child??? And what about Kyp???

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Settle down!!! Half way through it, will get it up asap!!!

21. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Half way through it, will get it up asap!!!

You're sooo nice!!!!! [face_love]
    Please don't feel under pressure...I can wait (I'm trying,I'm trying!!!)
    Take your time...

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Halfway done = good! :D Can't wait for it! :)

J&J

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You lot are sweet!!! [face_love]

24. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
  25. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Just a daily up! :)