main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Momotaros, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlbates

dlbates Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    Hard to be scared of a guy who cries about everything being unfair, I want to see a Sith Lord who makes things unfair

Dak Oolron and Wildcatbarry like this.
  2. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    hitler was pretty scary.

Rabs and Dak Oolron like this.
  3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    So in the shot of Kylo Ren turning around quickly it really looks like he's Force pushing someone. Could it be when Poe goes to confront him during the village massacre? Maybe he thinks he's some kind of pretender with a lightsaber so he confronts him only to find out he's the real deal.

Dak Oolron and thejeditraitor like this.
  4. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Looked like a Force push to me.

Dak Oolron likes this.
  5. Tatooine Twilight Twins

Tatooine Twilight Twins Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    You almost forget that Adam Driver is in this film considering we have yet to see one picture of his face on set or in the trailers. But that's not a complaint, it is an observation that so much of the movie remains veiled.

Hoggsquattle likes this.
  6. JJRosso

JJRosso Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 19, 2014
    Driver has been seen in a fair bit, he just has been wearing a mask. Lyk Nero is obviously pissed off at somebody, probably Luke, Han and Leia.

7. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    This is some beast of a lightsaber:

[​IMG]

8. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    is it pretty much a given that driver is kylo?

9. Tatooine Twilight Twins

May 1, 2014

I said his "face" hasn't been seen. All we've seen is him behind his mask. Surely we will get to see Driver without the mask wouldn't you agree?

10. Tatooine Twilight Twins

May 1, 2014

It also looks heavy as ****. Gotta be strong to wield that.

11. Lord D'arg

Lord D'arg Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Going to have to be Form V with something as bulky as that. The question is, will Kylo develop his own lightsaber form or will he study holocrons of Vader and stuff like that?

12. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    Depends on why he wears a mask. If it's to hide his identity then we probably will see his face. If it's because he needs it to survive like Vader than probably not. Or at least not in the first film. I'm of the belief that we'll see his face at some point in the film.

Jaxxon- likes this.
  13. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    it looks very home made, doesn't it?

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  14. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    Or ancient.

15. DarkCree

DarkCree Jedi Master star 1

Nov 12, 2000
    I think its a given that Driver plays Kylo. They are keeping it sort of secret with him not attending Celebration but with him showing up in that photo with everyone...he is a main cast member and the only one he could be is Kylo in my opinion.

Dak Oolron likes this.
  16. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    yes!

DarthLightlyBruise likes this.
  17. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    I'm thinking Kylo wears the mask to conceal his identity, but more importantly to radiate an ominous Vader-like figure to the First Order.

Dak Oolron and Jedi Merkurian like this.
  18. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    was kylo's costume on display?

19. hel0002

hel0002 Jedi Master

May 5, 2008
    Ah, I don’t think that’s the best example.
    A lying(apparently murdering supposed "looters" during hurricane katrina), murderous thug killing Iraqi civilians (who he labelled "savages")is hardly a “noble reason”.

Ironic, considering the baby boomers have nearly (and still may) led the planet on a path of destruction due to climate change, and contributed to the furthering of insane income inequality and poverty. Millennials on average are actually the most progressive, improved generation thus far.

To be honest you seem such a predictable, stereotypical middle aged moron with the usual counterfactual spiel complaining about the younger generation.

Ah, did you forget the next part where you invaded a country that had NOTHING to do with 9/11, and brought them into chaos, creating the instability that led to ISIS? Over 150,000, and possibly up to 500,000 Iraqi civilians died. That's what, 167 times the amount due to 9/11. Over 100,000 people die everyday. The lives of "Americans" have no more inherent value than any other human being.

Echo Base likes this.
  20. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    We have a place for this kind of discussion.

21. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    hel0002

You have to be kidding me. First, that was a joke. Hence, the *run away* follow on. My nieces and nephews are millennials, and I love them!

Second, are you not aware that there was another generation in between baby boomers and millennials? :) From a sociological perspective, the millennial generation shares more characteristics with baby boomers than they do with Gen Xers. So you may have shot yourself in the foot with that comment. :)

I did that? Astounding! I have no memory of it.

Your comment is so spectacularly pseudo-intellectual, that I can hardly believe it isn't satirical. And if you want to know, my professional life is 100% devoted to climate change, and how it affects foreign affairs. So please, sod off.

Dra--- likes this.
  22. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012

Yes. This fan site took some great shots.

There are more great photos of the costume throughout the Force Awakens forum. If you search Kylo Ren costume in the search field below your user name, you'll strike gold.

Jaxxon- likes this.
  23. Max@TSWP

Max@TSWP Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 21, 2014
    Here are some great shot of Kylo I have amassed these past couple of days. My favorite being the first (showing more of the helmet).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    I LOVE the detail on the cloth of his costume

25. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    The more we see of/learn about Kylo Ren, the more excited I am about this guy.

The idea of the brilliant Adam Driver portraying him only adds to my interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.