main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN ADCON - June 1-2

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by cutiger, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutiger

cutiger Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2002
    Don't forget about ADCON coming June 1-2. Follow the link for more info: http://www.toyshow.org/.

2. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    LOL

Barry, I think the actual dates are May 31st and June 1st

But whatever day it is....it's gonna be awesome

3. cutiger

cutiger Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2002
    Ooooopppssss, you are correct! May 31 - June 2 it is.

4. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    I plan to be there at the FanForce table (which I think they said was in the dealer's area). The FanForce banner has beem located so now it is just a matter of getting it sent over to me and that should be soon.

The thing with it is my work schedule is keeping me from doing the work as chapter rep and actually hosting meetings. I have a new schedule for at least the next three weeks as I help the new wave of reps get comfortable with their job. I'll be working from 2-11pm, so that's the lame part.

The good part is that soon we will be going on rotating Saturdays to work. This is cool only because that means I will be off on Sunday and Monday once a month. I figure if it's cool with you guys, I'll move the meetings to that Monday. It's either that or I won't make it ever pretty much.

All this should be hammered out at work by the time Adcon rolls around, I just hope my first Saturday at work isn't May 31st. :(

5. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well, it will not be Sunday and Monday, but Sunday and Wednesdays that I have off as it turns out. I am going to check to know 100%, but I think my first Wednesday off will be June 4th. If this is the case and no one has any serious objections, that will be the next meeting.

Is that cool?

6. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Works for me...

7. Lighthammer72

Lighthammer72 Jedi Master

Apr 11, 2002
    That's good for me too, but you might want to make a specific post for it because it's on a different day.

8. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I am going to here in a few minutes actually. ;)

I found out yesterday that I was wrong about the date. I am not off on that Wednesday, it will be the next one on the 11th but that should be fairly consistent from month to month. It's really a shame too because there are quite a few fans at my workplace who would like to go, but like myself the scheduling just isn't there to consistently be able to come. I think a lot of folks are going through this type of thing and it's really a shame.

Thems the breaks I guess.

9. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    The banner has arrived, and it will be out at the booth tommorrow along with me. I hope to see all you guys there, but if not, it will still be a lot of fun I'm sure. It is a really nice banner and large enough that I worry about where and how to hang it. I'm thinking that boot near a wall would be the way to go. It will be awesome to see it out though!

10. Jannae

Jannae Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    I wanted to say it was great to meet everyone this weekend.

AdCon was fantastic. The atmosphere was wonderful, and I quite enjoyed myself. I hope to get the chance to see you at Dragon Con, or at Adventure Con 3.

You have no idea how nice it is to put faces to screen names. :)

Again, remember the offer's still open to help ya'll out with web sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.