main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Add on story for all of you

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Joguy90, Apr 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joguy90

Joguy90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 1999
    I've never had a sucessful round robin story. I was just thinking about a story of a bunch of young Jedi who are training in a temple long ago when there were many Sith. The Sith could invade and the Jedi could meat each other, form friendships, stuff like that. It's based on a dream I had about fighting Darth Maul a subconsious remake of Episode I. Make up your own characters and stuff. You could make up people that aren't Jedi. Just help me finally have a succesful add on story! I think this could be fun for you people too. Please reply.

13 year old Rypic Hisha walked through the Jedi temple. The old pillars and painting facinated him. He looked into one of the huge rooms where a fire was burning twenty feet tall. Even though it was summer, the temple was on a mountain and it was rather cold. He knew the fires weren't for warming up but were a thing to be respected. He was too cold so decided to get toasty by the fire. He pulled his robes around him and sat down, pretzel style. Weird thing had happened that day and he didn't know why. Something felt weird...like someone was betraying him or an evil presence was nearby. Whenever he was scared he pulled out his saber and imagined suprising his enemy at how good he was. He wasn't suppsoed to thinka bout such things but just couldn't help it. He senced something aproaching from behind him. If it was a Jedi Master, he'd need to explain himself. He knew Jedi apprentices practiced around the fire with saber so he pulled out his saber...

2. Sci Michaels

Sci Michaels Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2000
    "Young human Knights are always so quick with their lightsabers," the newcomer croaked in a nasal sounding voice. He was an Eeteasian, and like most of his race, was not wearing any clothing on his brown body, and thus did not appear to have a lightsaber.

Rypic knew that Eeteasians had slightly thicker skins than humans, but even so, this one should be freezing, but he appeared to not notice the temperature.

The Eeteasian extended his three-fingered hand for a handshake, a gesture that somehow looked very strange coming from him. "My name is Ree-Sez. What is yours?"

3. Taryn

Taryn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2000
    A cloaked being approached the fire, feeling drawn to it like a Tusken Raider from Tatooine to water. She saw there were two beings near the fire already, and subconciously checked the lightsaber strapped between her long, thin, silvery-blue wings folded down beneath her brown cloak, comforted by the feel of it.
    She sent the Force out toward the two beings, and felt they were no threat. As she got closer to the warmth of the fire, she lowered her hood, revealing her pale blue face, topped with hair to match her wings.
    She neared the fire, carefully watching everything around her, thinking over what she had been through, supressing the fear she had felt as it tried to rise again to the surface. The Sith were so powerful. If her Master had only had wings like herself...
    A loud snap came from the fire, and the startled girl lept into the sky, drifting above where she had just been. Seeing there was no threat, that it was mearly the fire popping, she settled back to the ground.
    "I've got to calm down." she thought to herself. "I'm even more flighty than other fairies."

[This message has been edited by Taryn (edited 04-28-2000).]

4. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    I love add on stories. Lucas Southring is the father of Anakin Southring, if anyone has read any of the other run-ons I contribute to. He was also best friends with Rohan, Anakin's master. It's a longo tale. I'm making a fan movie that will be two trilogies, focusing on Lucas and Anakin.
    ---------------------------------------------

34 year old Lucas Southring strode down the halls of the Jedi Temple, checking everything around him with his second eyes, the Force. He was a strong built man, with kind, green eyes and long brown hair that fell over his shoulders. He had a slight beard, and he preferred to keep it that way. His lightsaber was a mix of many designs, mostly exotic, and he wielded it with power and grace unrivaled by anyone in the Jedi Order. But he never wanted to brag. He found a perfect balance between humility and pride, and he was satisfied with that.

In a small side room of the temple, he spotted a cozy looking fire burning, with three beings around it. He glided into the room and looked around. He spotted the three beings, and, with the aid of the Force, knew they were of his kind, Jedi. He walked to the side of the fire, careful not to disturb the Jedi around it.

He sat down next to the young boy. He did not notice him at first, but he eventually turned around and smiled at Lucas.

"You know..." Lucas started. He always felt a need to tell stories of his travels around a fire. The beings turned to look at him. Then he started on a story of his travels on Aldeeran and Malastre, and the boy's eyes grew wider. And after he had finished and answered all of the boy's questions, he bowed and walked back into the hall.

5. Taryn

Apr 8, 2000
    Young Cirani Hancas, scolded herself for being so jumpy. A Padawan would not be that way, she knew, and she sat, begining a calming exercise she had learned. Just as she found her center of calm, a being approached.
    The Fairy lept up, staying on the ground, this time, and her hand reached for the hilt of her lightsaber dangling from her hip.
    Once she realized the being was no threat, she began to relax a bit more, again.

The being began to tell stories, durring which Cirani meditated. She had to come to terms with what had happened. She needed to see that she was not to blame. That she and her Master fought at their best, but the Sith had been better.
    She reached behind her back, feeling her Master's lightsaber securely in place.
    "Oh, Master." She said sadly, and the tears began to flow.
    "Allow yourself release, Padawan. When you cannot control your emotions, sometimes you just need to release them. Just be sure you never take it out on another being."
    She remembered her master telling her these things long ago, but now, it was a comfort. A knowledge that it was okay to cry.

6. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Ree-Sez stretched out his hand and placed it on the fairy's shoulder. Instead of causing her to jump again, she found it comforting. The tip of his finger glowed with a soft, orange light. He didn't say anything, but she knew he understood.

***BTW, Joguy, you said you wanted this story when there were a lot of Sith, right? Before Darth Bane? About 2000 years before Phantom Menace?***

7. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    Odd...I wrote this huge part ot this story and I tried to post as Joguy90 and it said I couldn't. I found this message titled "Young Anakin and Amidala story" or something and I got banned. Somebody else must have posted that message. Does this place have many hackers? I didn't know you could hack this board but I was shocked. Anyway, you guys added on so I can't psot the part I wrote so I guess I'll make up something new...
    Rypic was amazed at everyone who was entering the room. The most odd was the fury creature, Ree-Sez. He had wanted to talk to him and ask why he was here. He appeared to have no lightsaber so he was curious. He had walked off and Rypic decided to be polite and lsiten to the stories of a new comer. When they were finished he quickly walked over to a bright blue light across the fire pit. It was a girl with a blue light surrounding her. She was incredibly beautiful and Rypic couldn't take his eyes off of her. Ree-Sez was standing next to her and Rypic badly wanted to be in his position. He walked up to the two.

"This place sure is filling up. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you. My name is Rypic."

Ree-Sez nodded.

"You don't appear to have any type of Jedi weapon...why are you here?"

Ree-Sez began to explain but Rypic was quickly won over when the blue girl smiled at him. His body listened to Ree-Sez and his mind was on the girl. He used the force to comunicate with her.

"Who are you?"

"I am Cirani Hancas.

"Why are you here?"

"I am a Jedi."

Ree-Sez stopped talking and Rypic looked back at him. Something felt wrong. It was centered around this girl. No...it was something within her...no! It was something by her...

"I sence something is wrong!" blurted out Rypic.

Lucas looked at the young boy and could tell he was getting used to the Force helping him out.

"Master Had-Sai is in trouble...I think," the apprentice paused, "...be careful today. I sence something is wrong in the meeting room. Our masters may be in trouble..."

Cirani shivered remembering her Master's defeat.

"I have to hurry," said Rypic.

The young padawan called upon Force Speed and quickly dashed out of the room.

8. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
  9. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Lucas quickly turned to follow the boy who darted out the door.

'If his master is in trouble, I must help...'

As Anakin ran, his green lightsaber blade snapped to life. He twirled it as he ran down the uninhabited corridor after the boy, hoping that the boy's master was alright...

10. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    ***Ree-Sez is not furry. Quite the opposite in fact, there is not a hair on his body. I guess you have yet to figure out what an Eeteasian is***

"You don't appear to carry any jedi weapon...why are you here?"

Ree-Sez shook his head. "The weapon does not make the Jedi," he croaked. "I am here because I was invited. I am the Jedi Ree-Sez from Fonome."

As he talked, he could see the young Padawan's attention was diverted to the female Padawan he had been comforting.

He felt a disturbance in the Force at the same time as Rypic. Immediately Rypic ran off, followed by the other human. The Eeteasian looked at Cirani to make sure she was fine, then followed after the humans as fast as his stumpy legs would allow.

11. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000

Rypic jumped into the meeting room. Jedi lay around the room and his master stood fighting an odd creature. He had green skin with blue war paint. He wore black robs with an odd hat on his head. His face looked human but he had a breathing mask on. Master Had-Sai blocked the creatures attack. It was a Sith. The Jedi Knight backflipped into the corner of the room. The Sith stretched out his hand and used the Force to pull the Knight into his saber. A ball of anger and suprise burst in Rypic's mind.

"Noo! Aragh!" he yelled as his lgihtsaber flickered into life.
    He used his anger, he didn't let the froce help him, he didn't plan his attacks, he only acted.
    His saber spun quickly and slammed into the Sith's saber with a loud "bang!". The Sith kicked the apprentice in the stomach. Rypic dug with saber into the floor and spun on it's handle. He caught the Sith's chin with his foot. The creature stretched out his arm and Force Lightning caught Rypic in the stomach and trew him into the corner. In seconds, his robes were in threads. He lifted his hand and threw the teen out the door and into the hallway. Lucas(Anakin?) say the boy hit the wall and slide onto his bottom. The Sith jumped into the hall and flung the apprentice down the hall. Lucas' saber spun and his fist knocked the breathing mask off of the Sith. He coughed and fell to the ground. He stretched out his arm and sucked the energy from the angry Rypic. In a millisecond he was breathing again. This wasn't going to be easy...

12. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    rolleyes.gif

13. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
  14. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Lucas swung his saber again, barely missing the Sith. He ignited his saber again and attacked with a feriocity never seen by Lucas or any Jedi for that matter.

He parried a quick strike to the head, and kicked the Sith in the stomach. He fell back and Lucas gained the advantage. He pressed with all his strength, parrying every strike and delivering a counter-attack a milisecond later.

Every attack from the Sith seemed coordinated with a force that Lucas could only dream of handling. He was tiring out, and the Sith was not even flinching at his attacks.

Finally, he called back to the near unconcious boy without a glance back, for the Sith was relentless in his attacks.

"Run! Run and get help! Hurry!"

He could only pray that the boy heard him.

15. Taryn

Apr 8, 2000
    Cirani felt comforted by Ree-Sez' touch. It had been so long since she felt truely safe, as she did now, but that did not last long. She watched as one after another, the others in the room rushed out. She reached out with the Force, and felt something that made her wings tremble with fear.
    Summoning all her courage, Cirani followed the Force, finding one thing she never wanted to see again. A Sith battling Lucas. Rypic was down, and she heard Lucas call to him to get help.
    Cirani realized she must help, and as she came to that conclusion, the Force flowed freely within her. She activates her lightsaber and felt strength form its violet blade, and she flew high, waiting for her chance to attack from above.
    When the Sith knocked Lucas backward and he stumbled toward the floor, Cirani dove toward him, kicking the Sith over so Lucas could get up again.
    She kept the Sith occupied for a while attacking, flying high, and diving toward him again, and when Lucas returned to the battle, she fought by his side, protecting her fellow Jedi with all her might.
    'If I keep him alive, perhaps I will recover from failing to do so with Tahsh.' she thought.

16. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    Rypic was barely awake. The Sith had sucked all his energy from him. He saw Cirani and Lucas battling the Sith. He didn't need to use his own strength, he could just use the force to help them. He shut his eyes and froze the Sith in place for a moment. The two fighting Jedi paused for a moment and the Sith recovered. That didn't work...he needed to help them. He ahd just murdered his master and many others. He must help. He strtched out his hand and a bright light shot into the Sith's chest. Rypic felt his energy return. The Sith used the Force to pull his breathing mask back on and he continued to fight. Rypic backflipped over the Sith and swung with all his might at the Sith's back. To his great suprise, the attack was blocked. Ree-Sez ran up to the fight and watched. He could feel everyone's weapon but he had no physical weapon of his own.

"Rypic, Ree-Sez...get out of here! Run and get help!" yelled Lucas.

"This thing just killed my master, I'm not leaving!"

"Go Rypic! Now!" yelled Cirani as she blocked an attack.

"I'm not leaving!" yelled Rypic.

"Fine, then I'll go!" yelled Cirani.

She took off down the hall and saw the Sith raise his hand. A bright red ball fired at her back. Rypic's reflexs kicked in. He jumped over the Sith. He was shocked as the dark fighter raised his saber. Pain exploded in Rypic's stomach and he slammed into the floor. Cirani pushed the ball back with the force and the Sith dodged it. It blew up the end of the hall and debris flew into the battle. Lucas slid on the lose peices of metal and the Sith barely missed his head.
    Rypic put his hand on his side. He was bleeding. The shining, clean floor was turning red.

17. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    If I may borrow a description from TPM book...
    ---------------------------------------------

Lucas thought he heard Rypic scream when he went down, but he realized it was himself, calling his name. He went down without a sound, a pool of blood forming around his body.

Lucas attacked with all his ferocity again, then kicked the Sith back and backflipped out of the way. He kneeled down, closing his eyes. The Sith sneered at him, wondering if he was going to fight again. The Sith charged up an enegy ball, aimed it at Lucas...

Lucas took a deep breath, becoming one with the Force, and the Sith fired.

Lucas dodged it in a split second, flipping into the air. He landed in front of the Sith, who was caught completely off guard. He quickly rammed his green lightsaber into the Sith's chest, pushing it in to the hilt. The Sith's flesh began to melt away, and Lucas tore it out, taking the left half of the Sith with his blade.

He disengaged his lightsaber and ran to Rypic.

"Rypic, are you alright?"

The boy was taking quick, short breaths and there was a pool of blood around him.

"Oh Sith. Hang in there, kiddo."

He hoped help was coming.

18. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    I'm sick today so I'm staying home from school. Only one thing to do...write!

"I'll...be...-a-alright...j-just a flesh wound," managed Rypic.

"Rest easy. We need to find you some bacta. Do you know where the nearest center is?" asked Lucas, lifting the boy's head up.

"There is one...right above us...o-on the fifth floor. But...the staircase is...a few halls away from...h-here."

Lucas knew the boy would die of blood loss before they reach the stairs.

"Right above us?"

Rypic nodded. "Just about."

Lucas jumped into the air and spun his saber. The hole opened in the ceiling and a few chunks of cement fell down. He shut off his lightsaber and force jumped onto the next floor. He stretched out his hand and concentrated on lifting Rypic.

"Hold your robes up to your wound!"

The apprentice did so without a word. The boy settled into Lucas' arms. They found themselves in a long hallway. It was a very open area. They were on an inside balcony that rang along the doors. A fountain was five stories below. Lucas checked a few doors and finally saw one marked, "East Medical Center."
    There was always one of these when a Jedi couldn't heal himself.
    Lucas opened the door and saw a tank sitting across the room. He flicked the lights on. The boy had passed out and Lucas knew he wouldn't like someone to undress him and prep him for the tank so he decided to put him in with his clothes on. Lucas turned on the tank and looked at the boy. He looked dead. He should have put the proper equiptment on the boy to stop bleeding. The tank was turning red. Even the filters weren't helping.

"Hand in there..."

Cirani and Ree-Sez wandered around the temple. It was deserted. They both suddenly felt something was wrong. Suddenly, something kicked Cirani into a fountain. Her lightsaber was on the moment she hit the water. A wookie growled behind her and she heard a saber ignite...

19. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Lucas felt sick. The Sith was powerful, too powerful. More than any one of his kind he had encountered.

He pondered it for a moment, then turned back to the boy. The blood seemed to have been filtered so far, and it wasn't gushing as much as before. He put his hand to the tank, and called upon all the Force power around him, taking it from every plant, ever drop of water, every animal in the temple, focusing it, and releasing it into Rypic's wound.

Slowly, very, very slowly, the wound began to close and the bleeding began to stop.

20. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    The fight with the Sith had occured so quickly that Ree-Sez's auth...err...Ree-Sez had not been able to aid in the battle effectly.

After the fight had ended, and Lucas had helped Rypic up to the next floor, Ree-Sez and Cyrani had wandered around the temple. Suddenly, they had been attacked and Cyrani was in a pool of water.

Turning towards the attacker, Ree-Sez saw an immense wookiee over three times his height wielding an ebon-bladed lightsaber. The wookiee looked unusual, with some shocks of its long, matted hair died purple, and some areas shaven bare.

Ree-Sez, used to not carrying around a lightsaber, had become an expert on Jedi telekinesis. The wookiee's blade hissed and sputtered out as the lightsaber's handle crushed in on itself.

The wookiee beast roared its frustration and moved to remove Ree-Sez's triangular head from his long neck with its claws. The eeteasian waved his hand, imagining the wookiee flying back against the wall. To his surprise, the wookiee staggered a bit, then continued towards him.

Ree-Sez redoubled his efforts and caused the wookiee to pause, but ever so slowly, in the battle between the eeteasian's Force push and the wookiee Sith's brute strength, the wookiee was winning....

21. Taryn

Apr 8, 2000
    The battle finally over, Cirani noticed Rypic bleeding badly, wishing she could heal him, but her Master had been the healer. When she heard of the Bacta center above them, she had stepped forward to fly the boy there, but Lucas acted faster than she, and Rypic was soon gone to be healed by the powers of Bacta.
    Cirani turned toward Ree-Sez.
    "I want to thank you for the help you probably don't even realize you gave me near the fire. If it wasn't for your hand on my shoulder, I could never have gotten into my second mind in time for the battle."
    She knew Ree-Sez was confused about that second mind thing, after all, he was no Byrian, but before anything could be said, they both felt something was wrong, and she found herself in a fountain, her lightsaber having shorted out because the water. She heard a growl behind her, and saw a massive wookie holding a lightsaber, advancing toward her.
    She saw Ree-Sez use his powers to crush the saber, and push the wookie back, but he couldn't hold out for long. She placed her saber in its place on her left hip and jumped into the air, hovering on her long thin wings, and pulling her Master's saber from the holder on her back, igniting the icy blue blade.
    She dove in on the wookie, aiming a kick to the creature's head, but the wookie felt her come and swung out a paw, connecting with her thigh and one wing as she spun out of control to the floor. The wookie roared with anger as the lightsaber sliced his arm off halfway between his elbow and wrist. Forgetting Ree-Sez, he turned toward Cirani, intent on killing the girl who had hurt him.
    Cirani looked up, her leg on fire from the pain. The lightsaber had skidded five meters away, toward Ree-Sez, too far away for her to call it to her. She couldn't trust her leg to hold her up, and she knew one wing was badly damaged.
    But she wasn't completely defenceless. There was one thing she could do that might save her. A skill that not many Jedi even knew about.
    Cirani concentrated in the Force, and created a protective shield around her. One that nothing, energy, matter, nothing, could get through. She was safe for a while, but had in the past been able to hold it with intense concentration for only three minutes or so.

[This message has been edited by Taryn (edited 04-28-2000).]

22. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    Lucas could sence the battle below them. He could tell people were being hurt. How many Sith were there in the temple. He hoped Rypic would recover quickly because he senced there was more evil around. It was large temple but it seemed that everyone was gone. Where could everyone be? Suddenly his head started to hurt. He saw the fire pit. He saw Rypic, Cirani, Ree-Sez, and himself. People where running by, Sith were chasing them. People got onto ships, they escaped. Somehow, the fire had created some odd force barrier. He saw a Sith look staright into the fire pit. He couldn't see anyone but four people were standing there. Some Jedi escaped...some died. His headache left him and knew they had to get out of there. The Sith really wanted something or someone in that temple to send so many of them.

"We need to escape," Lucas said to himself, "It's time to get you out of there Rypic."

He pulled a switch and the bacta started to drain. He suddenly the sound of a lightsaber crackle. Somebody was close by. With a loud crash the glass in the bacta tank exploded. Rypic fell to the ground, bacta pouring over him. A Twei-liek(I really don't know to spell it) stood in front of the two.

"Rypic, are you alright?" asked Lucas as he turned his saber on.

"Yeah...good enough," replied Rypic as he ignited his slippery saber.
    It almost slid out of hands but he tightened his grip. The Sith's saber ignited and Lucas' hands quickly shot to his throat. Force Grip. Rypic dove over the alien and thrust his saber through the back of his chest. The Sith coughed but continued to fight. He wasn't even bleeding. This released his grip on Lucas and both Jedi were fighting once again. They took the fight onto the inside balcony. Rypic was tired of being the stupid, weak apprentice who got hurt. He fought with all his might and he could tell the Sith was impressed. Lucas blocked the Sith. The alien drove Lucas' saber into the ground and kicked him in the face. He flew over the balcony and grabbed the railing. Rypic pushed the Sith towards the edge. He was startled by the push. Rypic's saber entered the alien's left thigh and emerged in his right shoulder. He fell over the balcony and landed in the fountain below.

Cirani saw the splash. It came from the fountain right behind her. She looked up and saw Lucas and Rypic five stories above her.
    They needed to escape.

23. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    rolleyes.gif Double Post!

[This message has been edited by Joguy (edited 04-28-2000).]

24. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    The wookiee had made a fatal mistake turning its attention away from Ree-Sez. With a loud crack, the wookiee's leg snapped under the pressure of the eeteasian's force abilities.

Growling in pain, the sith beast called upon his own powers to walk despite the pain, and turned back towards Ree-Sez. As it stepped past Cyrani's masters' saber, Ree-Sez calmly grabbed a mental hold of it and brought it up, swinging it around and activating it. With a plop, the wookiee's head fell to the ground.

The monster's body didn't seem to realize it was dead, however, keeping stomping towards Ree-Sez. The eeteasian brought the Force to bear, and this time, without its Dark Side abilities, Ree-Sez was easily able to fling it against the far wall, where it finally stopped moving.

Deactivating the saber, he floated it back towards Cyrani. "You may need this," he croaked jokingly.

He looked up at Lucas and Rypic, stories above. "We must leave."

25. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    "The closest ship is probably on the east landing platform. You two get out the door and start the ship up. Lucas and I will take the window down," said Rypic, pulling Lucas back over the balcony.

Cirani and Ree-Sez nodded and took off towards the door with force speed. Lucas and Rypic ran back into the mecical room walked to the window. The temple was on mountain and the east side was on the edge of a cliff. Lucas looked down and gasped.

"I was going to say don't look down," said Rypic.

They saw Ree-Sez and Cirnai running towards a medium sized ship.

"The landing platform with the ship is downhill. We can find something and slide down. The landing might be rather unpleasent though," said Rypic.

Lucas looked back and saw two large metal panels on the bacta tank. His lightsaber was quickly on and the Jedi had sleds. Rypic crouched down on top of the sled and jumped. Lucas hesitated but followed.

Ree-Sez ran into the ship. It was fancy, like a royal transport and could hold a crew of about ten. It had a sleek design and light shone off of it. Cirani stepped into the ship and saw the two Jedi falling on peices of metal. As they hit the ground, snow shot into the air and their brown cloaks were white in an instant. Suddenly she saw something jump from above.

"Lucas!" yelled Rypic. He saw a Rodian jumped in front of Lucas' sled. The Jedi backflipped off and landed in a snow bank.
    His lgihtsaber ignited and he wasted no time fightning another Sith. He repeatedly force pushed him into the wall.

Rypic slid his sled right up the ramp into the ship.

The Rodian jumped into the air and sliced Lucas in the leg. The Jedi force pulled the Sith into his saber and quickly halved him.

Ree-Sez fumbled with switches in the cockpit. He flipped a few buttons and the ship started to lift off.
    Lucas jumped back on his sled and started to slid towards the ship. It lifted off of the cliff and slowly moved away. Lucas used the force and his sled flew off of the cliff's edge. He hoped to land on the ramp nut knew he coudln't make it. He dove off of the sled and grabbed the edge of the ramp. Cinrai and Rypic pulled him in and shut the door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.