main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Add on story for all of you

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Joguy90, Apr 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    Lucas pulled himself inside, grabbing his bleeding leg.

"Sith! I got hit in the leg!"

2. Sci Michaels

Sci Michaels Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2000
    Ree-Sez sighed in release. They had gotten away. Then he looked at the scanners. There were small starships in the way.

"Fighters!" he croaked. "Cyrani! Rypic! Whichever of you is a good pilot, take the controls. The other one man the weapons. I'll see to Southring's leg."

3. Taryn

Taryn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2000
    (BTW, it's spelled Twi'lek)

While Cirani was inside her protective Force 'bubble', she began to push back the pain as all her species can, but she had problems connecting with that portion of her brain. She opened her eyes, seeing the wookie finally get defeated. She let the bubble go, and carefully stood, not even looking to see how bad her leg was. She knew she and Ree-Sez had to get out, and was glad he knew where he was going.
    Before long, all four of them were in the ship, Rypic looking for a volunteer to pilot it away while he tended to Lucas' leg.

"I can do either." Cirani said, pain evident in her voice.

The other Jedi looked at her, noticing one wing held out at an unnatural angle and the torn and bleeding leg. She knew at least Ree-Sez must be wondering how anybody could move that fast on a leg wounded as hers was.

"Byrians can push back pain temporarily, but I've had problems with that lately. The pain's coming bad." she explained, then turned to address Ree-Sez. "Are you a better pilot or gunner? Whichever you decide, I'll take care of the other."

4. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    *Ree-Sez tended to Lucas. He asked Rypic and Cirani to pilot or gun. You just had them mixed up(I do that alot)*

"My father was a pilot. He taught me the basics before I went off to start training. I can pilot," said Rypic.

Cirani nodded.

Rypic sat down in the pilot's seat and grabbed the controls. Ships flew over them at all angles. He had to know where he was going.

"Hey! Where are we going? Another planet? Try to find a place to hide? Where?"

His question was drowned out by the sound of a laser hitting the room. Another hit the side of the ship and sparks flew. The lights went out as one thrust engine was destroyed.

"I don't know if I can keep us in the air!' yelled Rypic.

5. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Concentrating upon Lucas' leg, Ree-Sez muttered, "We just need to get away for now. Final destination can come later."

Lucas pulled himself over to the navcomp, disrupting Ree-Sez' concentration. "Where are we?" Lucas muttered. "Way out in the Outer Rim. Here," he pulled up the stats of a planet, "It's the closest system. Some place called Tatooine."

***Hey, it's Star Wars. We gotta go there. It's tradition***

6. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    I've always wanted to go to Tatooine!!
    ---------------------------------------------

"Remote, out of the way..." Lucas continued. "The Sith don't exist there, it's my best bet."

"Yeah, but we can only hope there's a safe haven there for the time being." Ree-Sez suggested, with more of a hint of worry in his voice.

Lucas sighed, thinking. He then turned to the Jedi who was piloting the ship.

"Set a course for Tatooine."

I'll gladly go into the spaceport! *Raises hand enthusiastically.* Oh oh me me pick me!

"Mostly sand, dust, and spaceports." Re

7. Taryn

Apr 8, 2000
    *You guys seemed to have not noticed my wounds, but I'm willing to fight wounded. At least it isn't hand to hand, so I have a chance.*

Rypic (or whoever is piloting) took the controlls, and Cirani managed to get back to the gunnery station, strapping herself in, giving a little yelp of pain as her wounded wing came in contact with the seat. She powered the weapons up, and the enemy fighters were all around.
    Not thinking about anything, Cirani began firing at them. Some were destroyed easily, but the pilots of others were good. Almost too good. They fired on the ship the Jedi were escaping in, and as the ship left the atmosphere, the shields were failing.
    As the ship neared the end of the gravity shadow, the shields failed, but soon, they could enter hyperspace. They would be safe for a while. If they held out just a few more moments.
    The ship shook violently as a shot hit the hull near the gunner station, but the stars around them became lines, then blended into a colorful tunnel of light, confirming that they made it to hyperspace.
    "Made it." Rypic told Ree-Sez and Lucas. Realizing Cirani probably couldn't hear him, he activated the comm channel to the gunnery station.
    "Cirani, good shooting. Come on up." he said.
    There was no responce. The blast came a bit too close, and between the nearness of that last hit, and the wounds she already suffered, Cirani could not handle the pain anymore, and she sat, slumped in the seat, unconscious.

*BTW, on Friday, I'm getting married and will be gone for the rest of the month, so I need to get to a good place to dissappear, or a good excuse for me not to post for a while. Just so you know.*

8. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Lucas pounded on the door of the gunnery station, then kicked it in with his good leg. He rushed in and unstrapped Cirani from her seat, catching her as she slumped to the ground. He put his hand to her neck, making sure she was still with them.

"She's alive, just hurt bad. It'll take a while to heal." He glanced to Ree-Sez. "Activate the medical facilities. She's gonna need it."

9. Taryn

Apr 8, 2000
    *glad someone finally noticed I'm wounded =)*

Cirani felt herself being released from the gunner seat. She heard a voice say...something. But all was dark. The world to her was pain. She knew she desperately needed to switch minds, but she couldn't. Something was wrong in her brain. The connection had been damaged. She hoped her body's regenerative capabilities would still kick in and heal her.
    Cirani managed to open her eyes for a moment, seeing Lucas' worried face. She tried to speak, but no sound came.
    "Help." she mouthed.
    Her eyes closed again, and she tried to focus her mind.
    "Must heal." she mouthed, then she lost consciousness once again.

10. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    "I shall help her heal as I helped your leg," Ree-Sez offers. "Perhaps you should prepare to send a message to Coruscant as soon as we leave hyperspace. It should not be long now..."

11. Taryn

Apr 8, 2000
    The Byrian's regenerative capabilities, combined with the Jedi healing techniques, made Cirani's recovery suprisingly fast.
    She opened her eyes slowly, seeing Ree-Sez looking after her. She searched her memory, and realized she had passed out due to injury. That had never happened before, and that worried her. Byrians never needed any medical attention of any sort, except when suffering from mental problems. She probed her mind, finding the problem. One connection had been severed. She knew she could not fix it. Her friends could not, either, even if they could find it. Only another Byrian could help.
    Cirani opened her eyes again, slightly more alert this time.
    "Where are we going?"
    Ree-Sez looked down to see the fairy healed much sooner than he expected.
    "We are going to Tatooine." he replied.
    Cirani closed her eyes for a moment, searching. Finding.
    "Krathan Tormay. Krathan is on Tatooine." She sat up and opened her eyes to see her friend somewhat confused, concerned.
    "I have a problem with my mind. If you could fix it, I would ask it of you, but only a Byrian can help. If anybody else tried, it would be bad. I found a Byrian on Tatooine, and when we land, I need to find him."
    "How can you be sure he will help?"
    "Byrians help each other. We have a bit of a hive mind. Byrians are incapable of harming a fellow Byrian, or doing something that would put one in a situation where that might happen."
    Cirani stood, but found herself still weak, and she lay back down, willing her body to finish healing.

12. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    ***And here I thought your healing trance was going to be your excuse not to post...***

"I don't think we were planning to land. It was just the closest system so that we could escape from the Sith quicker. But if it's important...." Ree-Sez walked over to the comm. "Young human, we'll need to land on Tatooine to help Cirani."

"Help her with what?" Rypic voice returned.

"Hard to explain," the eeteasian responded. "But I think it's important."

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea," Lucas's voice sounded. "There's nothing else further along our escape vector in explored space. It won't take the Sith long to follow us."

13. Taryn

Apr 8, 2000
    *I might be able to post tomorrow, but it would be my last time. I want to get to the Tatooine surface and take off with Krathan into the Jundland Wastes so that will explain my dissappearance for a month. I will return when I can.*

"Rypic, if I don't get to Krathan, I could die. My life depends on it." Cirani said over the comm. "If another Byrian doesn't get to my mind to reconnect the pathway, my regenerative abilities will never work as good, I will never be able to switch minds, and that is fatal to Byrians. If we can't land, then I will go in an escape pod."

14. Taryn

Apr 8, 2000
    *I'm getting married tomorrow, and need to get Cirani to a good spot, since I'm leaving for a month, and don't want to just dissappear. I don't know how much of this is repeat, so I'm taking matters into my own hands. I'll return when I can.*

Realizing time was running out for her to act, Cirani summoned the strength to stand. The other Jedi tried to stop her, but when she answered, they let her go.
    "It's the only way. I need to get on that planet, and you can't afford to land. Time is running out. Rypic, I feel a connection with you stronger than with Lucas or Ree-Sez. When I am able to re-join you, I will contact you."
    Cirani ducked into an escape pod while the others watched, speaking one last thing before launching.
    "May the Force protect you, my friends."

The escape pod fell through space toward the desert planet. Toward the sands outside Anchorhead. It landed with a poof of sand flying up, and when Cirani emerged, Krathan Tarmay was waiting for her.

"I got your message, young Cirani. Come. I'll get you well."

With that, the two Byrians got into a landspeeder and headed out toward the Jundland Wastes.

*Please, don't argue with that. It is a good reason for Cirani to be gone for a while. If I didn't do this, Cirani would just go away without explanation. As I said, I will return when I can. May the Force be with you, my Friends.*

Taryn

15. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    I have an idea. Imagine Lucas as Liam Neeson NOT in the Qui-Gon role, with his hair short and stuff. Just like that, but with Jedi robes and a lightsaber.

Lucas moved to to the quarters of the ship to change into something less convincing then his Jedi attire. Rypic changed in the other room as well. Lucas suggested that the boy come along, that way they would look more like a family in transit than a couple of bumbling Jedi who have lost their way around the system. But without Crynari...

He brushed off the thought and clipped his lightsaber to his belt, under his desert tunic. He was lucky he had short hair, otherwise he would fry under the hot sun.

And this boy... could it be... perhaps he was more adept than he thought...

He strode out of the room and into the main cockpit where Ree-Sez was busy at the controls.

"We're leaving soon, Ree-Sez. Do you want to come?"

16. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Top! Keep posting, people! Don't abandon this topic!

17. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Top! CHUBA! POST!

18. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    MESA BACK!!!!!!!!! I have somewhat of a writer's block plus I just woke up...
    "Sure, anything to get Cirani off of my mind."

Rypic stepped out of what he guessed would be his quarters.

"Do we have any money? How are we going to repair the ship without new parts?"he asked.

"There is always a way," said Lucas.

The door slid open and the three walked out. They had landed very close to the spaceport. Rypic looked around. This place was far too big for one group of three to find anything.

"Let's split up. We can keep in touch with each other through the force," he said, remembering to say "force" quietly.

"Good idea. Remember you two, be careful,"said Ree-Sez.

Rypic was still young. He wanted to look old and strong. He wanted to impress people. He knew this didn't work against other Jedi, they could sense he wasn't as strong as he pretended to be. He still missed his mother. It had been a long time ago but the memory was forever burnt into his mind. What made it even worse was when he thought of what would happen if he came back to her. She would think he was a stranger, no longer love him. His vision became foggy and he wiped his eyes. Some people pointed at him and snickered. He gave them the meanest look he could but knew it only made him look sadder. He picked up his pace and sprinted down the street as fast as he could. Suddenly, he heard chains rattling. It was comming from a hearby building. Rypic climbed onto a pile of boxes and looked in the window. A boy of about 16 sat on the ground in chains. A lightsaber lay next to him...

19. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Ree-Sez walked through the freeport. He didn't feel being here was a good idea, but after Cirani had ejected, they had found that both the comm and the life support systems had been badly damaged. They either had to repair them or find a new ship. Probably the latter, considering the Sith were going to be right behind them and would have no problem finding the damaged ship.

Ree-Sez didn't like this place though. They were far from the Republic, in a mostly lawless city controlled by freebooters and slavers. The information they had said that the Hutts were even interested in setting up in this system, for whatever reason.

The first order of business was getting a warning out to the other Jedi. Now where in a city like this would one find a public comm access?

20. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Lucas strode through the bussling town, glancing cautiously around him. He eyed the inhabitants, and the weapons the majority of them carried.

Not good news..." He thought to himself.

He turned to a bar on the side, ducking under the entranceway arch.

"A bar, always the best place to find what you are looking for..."

My lord, that SUCKED . Keep going guys, I like it.

21. Joguy

Joguy Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
  22. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Don't just frown Joguy, post something. I hope to post later today.

23. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Of course, he should have known. There were really no public comm access points, and everyone who had a private one charged an arm and a leg to use it.

He had tried the mind trick of course. The problem was, Eeteasians didn't believe in coercion, and thus Eeteasian Jedi never really developed any skill with the mind trick because they were so uncomfortable with it.

He could find Lucas or Rypic, he supposed. They wouldn't have any more money than he, but they could use the mind trick with more success than he. Ree-Sez shuddered. This planet made him fell dirty, body and mind. He also didn't really much want to admit this weakness...

Pride, he realized. Another weakness.

Finding fair work was probably out of the question. There probably wasn't any fair work to be had in the first place, and they didn't have the time.

Could he steal? Was he actually capable of contemplating this action? Using the mind trick to force somebody out of something they didn't want to give was stealing, so why not something more mundane? He made a negative gesture. No. There was a reason he wasn't good with the mind trick.

Could he steal from criminals? He supposed he wasn't as opposed to that thought. But wouldn't baiting a criminal into attacking him just be more coercion? He couldn't just rely on opportunistically coming across a crime in progress.

He sighed and reached out with the Force. He felt Rypic nearby. With luck, he would stumble across a mugger on the way to finding Rypic....

24. Bubba Fet

Bubba Fet Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2000
    Has anyone seen Tie-tanic? Go to http://www.pixelon.comwww.pixelon.com and click on entertainment

25. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    I have seen this one some time ago. A very funny film, some good fx, and well done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.