main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Add one and ONLY one new scene never seen before.

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DarthTerminus, Jul 27, 2006.

?

Add one and ONLY one new scene never seen before.

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. ESB: Darth Vader in meditation chamber looking at hologram of Padme in his hand, door opens, Captai

41.8%
  2. ANH: Chewbacca briefly talking to Obi Wan in the Cantina...tail end of conversation overheard by Ha

25.3%
  3. ROTJ: Vader does not instantly pick up Palpatine, ignites light saber, Palpatine shuts off his suit

2.2%
  4. ESB: After...bring the princess and wookie to my ship.....says "Repair the droid and bring him

2.2%
  5. ANH: Owen visits the tombs buried near the Lars homestead as the suns are setting

11.0%
  6. ROTJ: Ending celebrations...Kashyyk wookie slaves rise up to begin attacking Imperial Forces....sta

17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Sin

Darth Sin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 14, 1999
    I like this idea of adding Vader viewing a hologram of Padme in ROTJ, though I do also like the idea of it being in ESB. But it would actually work better in ROTJ because of the conflict that Vader is experiencing as he is coming to grip more with Luke being his son and obviously the good man Anakin is starting to come forth. Of course I do not know where you would add this scene in ROTJ. And with that, change Vader from saying, Obi-Wan once thought as you do to Your mother once thought as you do, since it actually appears moreso in ROTS that it was Padme trying to turn Anakin back to the good side rather than Obi_Wan.

Lastly, I think to add to the PT would be to add more scenes of Palpatine. ANH definitely would be upgraded even more to have scenes with Palpatine. I would like to see him dissolving the Council, and maybe a holographic message to Vader on the Death Star, maybe just before they blow up Alderaan or as they are approaching Yavin.

And I certainly would want to see Palpatine's reaction to the news of the Death Star being destroyed. He had to have been highly pissed.

"What do you mean they blew up the Death Star"!!! Ah@&*&@#$%&#@$%&&!!!!..., Who's they??!! What the hell is an aluminum falcon??!!

Darth Sin! :cool:

2. ThePriminister05

ThePriminister05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2005
    Palpatine: Ok ok, so who's left...are you ****ting me, well were are YOU? Wait a minute, you've been flying around for two weeks trying to get a signal? Jeez, you must smell like feet, wrapped in leathery burnt bacon. Oh oh I'm sorry I thought my DARK LORD OF THE SITH could protect a small thermal exaust port thats only two meters wide, that thing wasn't even fully paid off yet, do you have ANY idea what this is gonna do to my credt? Ah hang on I got another call. WHAT! I'm very bust right now, OH, oh well, well were are they going? Oh alright um...just get me a...turkey club. Uh..colsla I guess I'm Im Im not gonna even eat it, what uh what are you getting, na it's just I always order the wrong thing, na na na I'll just stick with that, alright thanks bye..wait what? Oh Cherry Coke, thanks.

Love that skit.

Anyway, the Aldreaan scene, the deleted sandstorm scene in Jedi and some more fight added into the Empire fight, I've seen footage of Prowse and Hamill practicing their fight and ALOT of cool moves were cut out.

Oh and "your mother once thought as you do" line would make more sense, but ya I think more OT enriching scenes would be bette than PT tie ins, not that I dont like the PT, but I think that along with just a few refrences to the PT, you could add another layer by putting strictly OT scenes in too.

3. MASTER_DOODOO

MASTER_DOODOO Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2005
    Here's a good one for ROTS:

The scene where Padme is giving birth is removed so that we just know that Kenobi, Yoda, and the others have rendezvoused (sp?) on there, but that's it.

Start:

Vader boarding the ship that Padme died on.

As he enters the chamber where Padme gave birth, we see pods jetison and go into lightspeed much the same way the Falcon did in ROTJ.

Then the scenes go back and forth with Vader and the real scenes like this:

Kenobi gives luke to Owen and Beru.

We see Vader watching the hologram of Padme giving birth and saying "Luke"

The Organas landing on Alderan and holding Leia on their balcony

We see Vader watching the hologram of Padme saying "Leia"

Then we see the Funeral procession for Padme on Naboo

The we see Vader dropping to his knees and looking up to the sky as he screams: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

End of movie.

That would make the whole "You have a twin sister" scene in Jedi a bit strange, but it would be a cool ending none the less.

4. Darthdias

Darthdias Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    If Vader would know he has children, and even their names, he would be the worst detective in history by not being able to find them in 20 years when its so very easy.

It could only be possible if he thought the child died with the mother. Otherwise it's a cool idea:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.