main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Add one more character...................

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by BOBASHELMET, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOBASHELMET

BOBASHELMET Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Little bit of imagination required here. If you could add one more character to the prequel trilogy, who would it be and what impact would they have on the storyline of the 3 films?
    I'd have like to seen Han Solo, perhaps in ROTS in some form.
    Any ideas peeps?

2. arabiansanchez

arabiansanchez Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2001
    Senators Ackbar (not included) and Mothma (seen in the background), present at the special session of congress with Bail and Padmé.

3. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    I am so glad Han Solo was not in ROTS in any form. I mean give me a break, how small is this galaxy? EVERYONE is related? EVERYONE is integral to the entire story? Ridiculous.

4. Mandalorian-Jedi

Mandalorian-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    Ackbar was never a Senator.

5. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    You don't have to be a Senator to be present. Senatorial aids and representatives are also present. Though, I'm personally glad he wasn't there.

I can't think of any OT characters that weren't in the PT that I'd want in there.

6. The-D

The-D Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2005
    No OT character cameos, but maybe a name drop, like the mention of Han's father/mother.

I know it's a huge galaxy, and not EVERYONE is related, but this is a story, and the characters are all related to that story.

7. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    I'd like to see Lieutenant Krayzi.

He's a lieutanent droid, and he often is doing Count Dooku/Maul/Sideous/Gen Grevious's dirty work. He's the one that leads the army into most battles, and reports what happens to his superiors. Slain in the Genosis Arena, when all the Jedi come. When Mace Windu lands in the docking area during the battle, he rushes towards them. Mace Windu cuts off his legs, but the droid regenerates them, and uses a beam blaster and blasts Mace Windu 50 feet away. Yoda cuts off his head, killing the droid with ease.

8. lord_VaDER-_-

lord_VaDER-_- Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    i know that general grevious is in ROTS but i think he shoyuld have been in the first 2 films
    or at least a mention of who he is becuz he plays a major role in ROTS

9. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Yeah, but he wasn't affiliated with the Separatists prior to shortly before ROTS, nor was he in his current form.

10. darth_padme_amidala

darth_padme_amidala Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2005
    I'd like to see either Mara Jade, or Asajj Ventress. That would have been pretty cool.

whostheBossk likes this.
  11. JediStarKiller

JediStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2005
    Asajj would be pretty cool in the prequel trilogy...I just wish we would have seem more Jedi fighting at the end of ROTS. They die so quickly you have no idea what just happened.

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. arabiansanchez

arabiansanchez Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2001
    Wouldn't be like George to contradict EU, would it?

13. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    Personally, if I were to add one character to the Prequels, it'd be an entirely new Jedi. I'm a big fan of John Noble's work, and I always thought he'd be great as a Jedi Master on the Jedi Council, just an additional Jedi character to add into the mix.

:-B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.