main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Adding more Sith to the mix.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Battlehymn_Republic, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    I've posed the question of how people would react to Dark Horse's invasion plot of (possibly) exiled Sith, rather than the bio-gen monsters of NJO. Someone mentioned that it wouldn't do to nerf Palpatine and co. by having a more competent, threatening group of Dark Siders appear and wreak havoc on the Galaxy.

I've always figured the NJO would have gone better if they used an invading species from the Unknown Regions that had hammered its way past the Chiss.

Does anyone else agree with that? So, would it be a bad idea to have Sith villains that are as powerful or more powerful than Palpatine and Anakin post-ROTJ? Because if so, then I can understand why Caedus is so lame, and why Krayt doesn't get a lot of respect.

They could have made Krayt and Caedus more powerful, they would've just had to make sure that they weren't above whatever power limit they'd set for Palpatine (probably an extremely high one).

2. Battlehymn_Republic

Battlehymn_Republic Jedi Master star 2

Oct 6, 2007
    I used to think that Asajj Ventress was the only remaining major Separatist/Dooku's Dark Acolyte left, but didn't she recently die in a Clone Wars comic?

3. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    No, she didn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.