main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Adegan's Energy RPG Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by MegaJediRafa, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    The first step of every Jedi candidate is to train within a clan. There are four clans in PRJO, each is different and train their apprentices with different techniques. Each new Apprentice must choose a clan to belong to.
    A new Apprentice must first explore each clan and choose the best that fits his/her personality and preferences. Once an Apprentice joins a Clan, he/she may NOT change clan affiliation.
    Choose wisely.

This is the Adegan's Energy Clan Thread
    Clan Master Jedi Master MegaJediRafa

Unified by their belief and observance on the Light Side of the Force, these Jedis fight to maintain peace and order in the galaxy. Their signature weapon, the lightsaber, is both elegant and deadly when in the hands of a trained master.
    To a Jedi, a lightsaber is not just a weapon. It is a means of concentrating attention and becoming attuned with the Force. Just as Adegan crystals focus the energy released from a saber's power cell into the tight, blade-like beam, Jedis use the Force as the main central source of energy that surrounds them.

If you belong to the Light Side of the Force, then you belong with us. Post your reply!

Members of the Clan:

1)popracer
    2)digital-skywalker
    3)Master_Andrew
    4)Naoimi_CaminaCielos
    5)jedi_master_007

Retired Members:
    1)Obi-Ian-Kennobi
    2)COCHRAMUNDI

Jedi Points

Digital 80 pts
    Popracer 16 pts
    Naoimi 10 pts

2. popracer

popracer Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2002

La fuerza me a guiado hasta aqui

Master Rafa

In its hands the decision this... ;)

3. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    mmm i like it here... count me in Master.

"to adegan's energy clan i will belong"

4. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome! It's great having you here. You trusted well your instincts. :)

Surely more will be guided by the Force.

5. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    I wish to be trained in the ways of the Jedi.

6. COCHRAMUNDI

COCHRAMUNDI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    I will hold truth in one hand and my weapon in the other. I will become part of this clan. Lets spread our wisdom.

7. Master_Andrew

Master_Andrew Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    i wish to join your side, and learn your arts. accept me into your training i ask of you.

8. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    First of all, thank you for your patience since I couldn't post this until now. You are true Jedis.

I've been meditating for a while now, and after sharing opinions and suggestions with some of you, I've come up with some simple rules.

1) The assignments given to you will have a 3 day average duration. This may vary depending on how you do your postings, or if you have any objections. For example: If all of you post the same day there is no necessity for the 3 day wait.

2) Every time a Jedi fulfills an assignment 10 Jedi Points will be awarded to him/her. This may vary depending on the type of mission.

3) At some point, there will me clan mergings to work united. This will be discussed later.

4) There is a special assignment. Since we are all training to become better Jedis, each should create his unique REAL LIFE lightsaber. THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT, and because of this, this assignment is basically optional. This would be really nice if accomplished. Since this is not an easy assignment, 1500 Jedi Points shall be awarded.

First assignment will be posted very soon!

9. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    First Assignment:

Your first assignment is a "Psychological Test", to know what kind of Jedi you are. Some are more passive and prefer talking to resolve conflicts. Others tend to go more with the "aggresive negotiations".

Below are a 5 words/phrases.
    After reading each one, post whatever comes to your mind. You can back up your post using photos, links, etc.
    (For Example:
    1)Puerto Rico Jedi Outcasts:
    [picture of a bunch of crazy ewoks dancing]
    The Puerto Rico Jedi Outcasts are a bunch of Curly ridicule beasts.)

Some are silly, some are serious...
    Every phrase has a value of 2 Jedi Points, and an extra 10 Points go to the most original. GOOD LUCK
    Oh, feel free to post links too. The more you post, the better. Be creative guys.

1) Puerto Rico Jedi Outcasts
    2) Jar Jar Binks
    3) Lobot
    4) "Try not, Do
    Or do not.
    There is no try."
    5) "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Disclaimer: FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH YOUR COMMENTS (POSITIVE AND/OR NEGATIVE! PLEASE!)

EDIT:
    Well, actually Jedi Points are used to make a ranking system. El que mas tenga "gana". Que ganara exactamente no lo se aun, pero pueden sugerir ideas. Ya se que a Cochramundi le gustaria una pepsi o cocacola. ejeje
    Obi Ian, acabo de modificar las instrucciones un pqto a ver si ahora esta mejor... SI aun no entienden o consideran que esta medio pointless cambio el juego... :(

10. COCHRAMUNDI

Jun 20, 2002
    OK, I'm new at this. Does the points are useful latter? for example..Will I get free Diet Pepsi at the bolera?......

hey this is in good faith, not starting a fuzz or anything like that

11. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    uhm too much thinking be more open about what exactly we have to do! its late ! :(

12. COCHRAMUNDI

Jun 20, 2002
    Trataré de realizar la asignación en el tiempo requerido (mucho trabajo estos días 9-7 en un lugar y de 8-? en otro)...eso si I'm going for the 1000 point assignment......
    :D

13. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    [image=http://home.coqui.net/nyom/lightsaber.gif]

Mega Jedi Rafa, my lightsaber is done....5 expect aproval.....

(uhm la foto se va a ver despues ya que me la tienen que postear en el internet, pero chequea despues, me voy a trabajar ya, regreso a la 1am, ya espero que este la foto para ese entonces)

14. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    is this what you are looking for???

1) un chorro de lokos fanaticos de star wars que muchas veces se ponen incoherentes pero la pasan bien tripeandose los unos a los otros. the force is strong in that group.

[image=http://members.tripod.com/davidweis/Info/miscPictures/drunks.jpg]

2) "yousa should stop being so dumbsa or some Dug will turn yousa into orange goo"

3) dude, really, get a wig or something and stop kissin lando's behind...

4) i get it master, i'll try... hehe

5) who said that? it looks like there's a ghost in here...

15. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Yeah. Thanks for your posts Digital. Si mientras browsean por ahi encuentran fotos comicas que le apliquen pueden editar sus mensajes.

16. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    [image=http://home.coqui.net/nyom/lightsaber.gif ]

Mega Jedi Rafa aqui esta mi lightsaber. Para verlo mejor dale click a la foto ya que en el post se ve mal..

advice this young jedi so he can become a great Knight!

17. COCHRAMUNDI

Jun 20, 2002
    De pronto tenía la escala del lightsaber de Yoda.... :D

18. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Oka, he visto tu lightsaber. Lo unico es que hay un problemita. No especifique que el saber tenia que ser real. O sea, este debe ser practicamente una replica.
    Por lo tanto, te pido mis disculpas. Como no especifique y postiastes tu lightsaber pues te voy a dar 100 puntos. Al ofrecer los 1500 puntos tenia en mente que serian para un lightsaber real, dado el esfuerzo y el trabajo que este envuelve. Espero que entiendas y no haya problemas y/o "hard feelings". :_| :(

Cualquier cosa puedes mandarme un mensaje AQUI.

19. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    I worked so hard! :( no wonder so many Jedis go to the dark side :_|

pues ni modo... [face_plain]

20. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Sorry man :(
    If you're considering stepping into the dark side dejame saber pq puedes ser un special Jedi mitad light mitad dark a la Kyle Katarn y podemos enviarte en misiones especiales. :D
    Detalles sobre esto seran discutidos en privado. I will reveal no more here in public. Hehehe esto es un puro ejemplo de lo que llamamos "DE LA MANGA"...

21. COCHRAMUNDI

Jun 20, 2002
    WOW subimos a 1500 puntos (eran 1000 antes). Eso quiere decir mas Diet Pepsis en la bolera!!!!!

22. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Digita, esa foto no se puede accesar desde aqui. Para poder verla tuve que right clickear la foto y darle copy shortcut y paste it en una ventana nueva... VERY FUNNY JEJEJEJE

23. popracer

popracer Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2002
    Puerto Rico Jedi Outcasts
    [image=http://galeon.hispavista.com/sector7g/multimedia/imageness/parodias/bartwars.gif]
    Lobot
    Lobot es un varón humano con un brillante, cerebro-realzando el dispositivo envuelto alrededor de la parte posterior de su cráneo que permitió que él entrara en contacto directamente con la computadora central de la ciudad.

Nooooooooooooooooooo
    [image=http://galeon.hispavista.com/sector7g/multimedia/imageness/parodias/starwars.jpg]

24. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    Master Mega Jedi Rafa ....if itsok with u I would wish to foollow the path u have consider for me!

25. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Good Work, Boys. Points where awarded to each of you. They are located at the end of the first post.

I've been sensing a disturbance in the force. It may have something to do with that Kouhun's Clan. I'll talk to the Wampa's Clan Master, which may give us more up to date information. Meanwhile you should meditate and investigate where is that disturbance coming from.

Clan Mission: Read both Wampa's Clan and Kouhun's Clan latest threads so you can be ready for anything which may occur. If you see anything out of the ordinary let us know.
    May the Force be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.