main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A'denla Atin (Custom Mando)

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by FETT-MAN, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FETT-MAN

FETT-MAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2005
    Hey there, I know... it's been forever since you saw me last. That's what happens when you're on six or seven different forums. You tend to spend more time on one and less on others. Anyways, one place I've been spending most of my time on is called Mandalorian Mercs, a custom Mando forum. I'm now working on my own Mando, named A'denla Atin.

Now, a question/issue I have is that I'm looking for some Stormtrooper gauntlets, as opposed to the standard Mando gauntlets. I don't know exactly where to look, and my budget is kind of small. Everywhere I have looked so far just has a whole suit... all I want are the gaunts (and possibly the handguards). I remember at ALL-CON earlier this year there was a 501st booth with a bin of recycled armor. If they're there again next year I'll dig through and see what I can find. I have no earthly idea how much they were selling it for, though. Sola, you might remember...

Oh, and you probably want to know what this A'denla will look like. Here's a concept pic:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/FETT-MAN/backpack.jpg

Only difference is I've decided to go with a black jumpsuit and gray flak vest/kama. A'denla is a hostile environment Mando, so his backpack allows him to survive on worlds such as Mustafar, Mygeeto, and Hoth for extended periods of time without any aid. Hope you like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.