main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Admiral_Palpetine: Moving AND Birthday!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_Palpetine, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    Hey all! I havent been here in SOOOO long. Sorry about that, i have been cooped up in the RPF and JCC and SWC for quite a while. Ill try to post here from now on.

So anyways, i just wanted to let ya'll know that i am moving over to the east side April 16th! Were living in a house down in good ol' chandler about a mile away from Hamilton High. Its gunna be so awesome and i am quite excited. Also i will FINALLY get to go to the PhxFF meetings!

My birthday is next monday too! Ill be 14 (i guess im still the youngling of our little group ;) :p)

~={AP}=~

2. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    OH... also, the PHXFF boards always come up unavailable. I think its my stupid firewall/filter... DAMN! *slaps computer*

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Hmm... COOL!!! Well, if you need any help coming up on the boards, IM me, and I'll try and fix your problem...

4. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Please do not post on this board any more for ANY reason. Please see sticky thread up top for new Phoenix Fan Force boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.