Phx Admiral_Palpetine: Moving AND Birthday!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_Palpetine, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey all! I havent been here in SOOOO long. Sorry about that, i have been cooped up in the RPF and JCC and SWC for quite a while. Ill try to post here from now on.

So anyways, i just wanted to let ya'll know that i am moving over to the east side April 16th! Were living in a house down in good ol' chandler about a mile away from Hamilton High. Its gunna be so awesome and i am quite excited. Also i will FINALLY get to go to the PhxFF meetings!

My birthday is next monday too! Ill be 14 (i guess im still the youngling of our little group ;) :p)

~={AP}=~
  2. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    OH... also, the PHXFF boards always come up unavailable. I think its my stupid firewall/filter... DAMN! *slaps computer*
  3. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Hmm... COOL!!! Well, if you need any help coming up on the boards, IM me, and I'll try and fix your problem...
  4. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Please do not post on this board any more for ANY reason. Please see sticky thread up top for new Phoenix Fan Force boards.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.