Admirals Night Saturday April 19th 7:12pm

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    The Milwaukee Admirals survived their first play off round to make it to the quarter finals. Games one and two are in Houston, but game three of the five game series is Saturday the 19th at 7:12pm. Tickets went on sale Monday, so we want to buy our tickets as soon as possible, so if anyone is interested in going, post no later than Wednesday at noon, when we'll buy the tickets. Ticket prices have been raised for the play offs to 13 dollars, which is still a steal. That's for any seat in the house, so the sooner we buy, the better we get. Just post here if you are definite and tell us how many you need in case you are bringing someone.

Dwayne

If you need a Star Wars tie in, we can shout "It's a trap!" when there's a break away, because that's what a certain admiral said in Star Wars. The only admiral, I might add, that goes great with tartar sauce and a twist of lemon.

2. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dang! I'd come down for that, if I weren't already going to be in Iowa for Easter. :(
  3. Auraveda Jedi Master

star 4
    Feh! Again I will be missing a Hockey outing due to family obligations. I'll be in Stevens Point this weekend with Tom in tow, so neither of us will be able to make it. Sorry.... :(
  4. A_New_HopeLily Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm definately there.

Cally
  5. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oooo! Oooo! Oooo! I'll go!
  6. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just left a message with my brother to see if the luxury box seats are available - I will post here as soon as I hear from him.
  7. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Put me down for two tickets - Caitlin and I will be there.

Jeff
  8. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    I haven't heard back from my brother - you may as well get the tickets.

I'm not sure if Kelly and I will be able to go, so don't get any for us.
  9. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Tickets! I have a meeting at work at 12:30 so I had to get them early. We have very good seats. Section 200 row H seats 7-12...from these seats we'll be right behind the away teams bench..so close in fact that you can see what they're calling each others mothers..woot!

M
  10. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, now that we've settled the ticket thing, is anyone interested in grabbing something before the game? Otherwise, I'll be hanging at the Northeast entrance at the will call area to dispense the tickets.

If someone is interested in hanging before or after the game, give a yell.

HBP

M
  11. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    I can't speak for Cally, but I'd like to hang before the game. No preferences. But dinner would be okay with me.
  12. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    No can do - I'm gonna have to meet you at the Bradley Center. I can probably do something afterwards, though.

Jeff
  13. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dinner works for us as well and if there's something going on after the game, we'll consider that as well. The question is, where shall we dine? And, what shall we do after the game if that's an option?

Hey, we decided the hockey game, the rest is up to you guys.

M
  14. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh the pressure, the pressure.

Well, if we want to stick to downtown eateries, there's Brew City Barbeque. Or there's the Water Street Brewery. Or there's The King and I. Or there's John Hawk's Pub. Or there's Joey Buono's. I don't have a discriminating pallate. What about the rest of you? And by that, I'm talking about Dwayne, Marcy, and Cally, right?
  15. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeap, as far as I know. Jeff said nope to dinner but yeap to something after. As for dinner, we're not picky either and rarely head downtown so, those of you on that end of town probably know best.:)

M
  16. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Actually, I'm gonna have to back out of doing something afterwards now. Sorry, guys - I'm feeling wasted today and I don't think I'm up to another late night at the bars this week.

Sorry again

HBP

Jeff
  17. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not a problem. Might have made for an obnoxoiusly long night.

M
  18. A_New_HopeLily Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm up for something after, but not before. :)

HBP

Cally
  19. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okie doke, Catie since you're the only one that can go to dinner if you still want to we're game. Just give is a yell if you're interested.

Otherwise, we'll be at the northeast entrance (4th street I believe) at about 6:45. Game starts at 7:15. See you all there.

M
  20. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds good - see y'all tonight

HBP

Jeff
  21. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ah, sure. I've got no plans for dinner, and I don't feel like doing any more dishes. So, how about Brew City Barbeque on Water Street, say, around 5:30pm? I'll be there regardless, so if you'd like to join me, that would be swell. If not, I shall see you at the Bradley Center!!

22. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    5:30 at Brew City Barbeque...see you there Catie.:)

M & D
  23. A_New_HopeLily Jedi Knight

star 1
    Changed my mind... I'll be joining you guys for din din.

HBP,
    Cally
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.