main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Admittance to Celebrations

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Brian70, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Brian70

Brian70 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2015
    I have a 4-day pass to Celebrations, and I'm traveling to Anaheim with my wife who isn't going to the convention. My friend, his wife and daughter are also attending the convention, each with 4-day passes. I received my pass in the mail this week, and I don't see anything on it to identify who the pass is for. My wife expressed interest in just being able to see what the floor looks like. Is there anything to prevent her from using my friends wife's pass? I thought I remember reading somewhere that they were going to take pictures the first day you used your pass, but now that I'm looking for it, I can't find it anywhere.

2. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Pictures? That would be a first.

And how would they administer that on the following days? There is no barcode or QR code on the badges, so unless there is a chip in the cards, there is no way to use a database with pictures of each guest.

On a personal level I wouldn't mind that added security as i means I could perhaps get my badge back if I lost it, but I really don't see how they would do it.