Adoptee/ Newbie Mark-up Codes Training Facilities V.2.(Hosted By Oldbie Sergeant Stridarious)

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, May 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome to the newly revised Adoptee/ Newbie Mark-up Codes Training Facilities, I am Stridarious, your Training Sergeant! As so I will instruct you Maggots on what I want you to do! 8-} Now, lets make sure you know the following, if not, pack your bags boys your heading back to your Mommies! [face_laugh] (I'm just teasin' needed to have fun with this ;) )
    Anyhow, as the introduction states, please feel free to post JC Mark-Up codes here, as to get used to different coding styles. And if you already know this stuff, get creative and see what you can do. :)

Basics: (minus the spaces)

[ b]Bold[/ b]= Bold
    [ i]Italics[/ i]= Italics
    [ u]Underline[/ u]= Underline
    [ blockquote]Blockquote[/ blockquote]=
    Blockquote

[ color=red]Red[/ color]= Red (For more Colors see the Color Index)
    [ link=http://www.IGN.com]IGN.com[/ link]= IGN.com
    [ hl=yellow]Highlight[/ hl] = Highlight (For more Colors see the Color Index)
    [ hr]=

Now for the rest of the information to which I did not list such as the face codes and further coding info, then I suggest you visit these following links:

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to PM me, or any other available staff member, as that is why they are here ;) . Now please enjoy.
    />
  2. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I am upping this thread so that it may not be locked. Please, any and all Newbies not sure on specific colour codes, view this thread. Also, all Oldbies look this thread over and help those whom stop by to learn the essential coding marks! :D
  3. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey even us Oldies need to learn these markup codes. [face_laugh]
    I know I do with many [face_laugh]
    But they do have the mark up codes page too! :p
  4. padawanskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I know that the WNU forum has one of these, and as so, perhaps not needed hereon this forum. Perhaps the RSA could be as so kind to lock this thread for me? :confused:
  7. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe this could have been done by PMing him or myself. Now when it's locked it will stay on the top until it sinks... [face_plain]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.