main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Advance screening of AOTC

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by jedihexer, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    I have a chance to see AOTC on tuesday.

For those who wish to remain spoiler free, dont worry. I won't spill my guts. But for those interested in certain things I will let you know. The advance word is that YES, it is better than episode 1, but other than that I won't make up my mind fully until I see it.

So if you want to know anything in particular...start the questions here. I will do my best to answer them. See you all in line!

Eric

2. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I thought you already did see it. :confused:

3. Bujo

Bujo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Eric! I was waiting to hear from you. I was standing in the autograph area waiting for Warwick Davis to come back from lunch when I saw you approach "Bib Fortuna's" table. You immediately broke into a good impression (for what I could hear) and had the actor just look back at you like he didn't have a clue! I was cracking up. I was going to come over and say "hi", but I didn't know your real name and I couldn't recall your posting name. I wasn't about to yell "hey you" nor was I going to step out of line (I was second in a supposedly "capped" line). It was nice to see a familiar face.

4. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    E chuta.

5. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    How rude!

6. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Personally, in addition to remaining spoiler free, I like to remain review/opinion free because if someone tells me "The effects were crappy on the space fight," then I'll go in looking for them to be crappy, nitpicking them to death and things of that nature. I only read reviews of films that I've seen (and even then I might not) and of films that I think will suck anyway. So if critiques, opinions and reviews of the movie could be kept here until at least everyone has seen it, that would be great.

Dwayne

7. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    A-Greedo.

8. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    IM me the biggest problems with the movie (my guess is CGI) so I can prepare myself, but as for the story itself, I'd prefer to wait until next week.

9. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Read the review-quick and sweet in "REVIEW OF ATOC" no spoilers and you will like the review. Promise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.