main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Advance Ticket Sales!!!- THURSDAY MAY 2ND *CONFIRMED*

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kir Kanos, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Advance Ticket Sales dates & times haven't been announced yet, but my contact at Carmike's District office said that she would give us a heads up as soon as they hear something from FOX. Check back here for pertinent information regarding dates and times in the near future.

EDIT Unfortunately she had to cover for a manager that just walked out today, so she wasn't in the office to alert me[/b]

2. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    UPDATE!!!

ADVANCE TICKETS FOR STAR WARS WILL BE ON SALE THURSDAY MORNING, MAY 2ND. while many of us are on our way to Celebration

Basically Lucasfilm has just let all their hard-core fans know that they can kiss their big fat corporate butts!

I unfortunately will not be here. For those of you whom I've spoke with already, you know what's happening. It was taken care of tonight. For the rest of you LOL!!!
    Go to FAN DANG! :eek: to attempt to get your tickets if you can't make it to the Thoroubhbred tomorrow.

Rick McCullum is going to get an ear full this weekend. I hope he is prepared. He is supposed to have a Q& A, all I see is the fans booing him and not letting him get a word edgewise in. Kind of like the Chicago Bears fans booed Mike McCasky, the ex- GM. B :eek: :eek: :eek: !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.