main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Advance tickets for AOTC

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Ajax, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajax

Ajax Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Hey, just wondering if anyone knew a specific date when advance tickets were going on sale in San Antonio. I called Cielo Vista 18, but they said the managers didn't know a date yet. Anyone heard differently?

2. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    Advanced Tickets are currently not available. A call to the Live Oak theater got the same response, no one knows. If I find a date I'll post it here.

3. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I just called the AMC Huebner Oaks, and they told me that tickets were going on sale Friday, May 3 after 1pm. This is not very good news for those of us going to Celebration II, but that's what friends are for. I'm off to pack now.

4. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Jun 30, 2001
    Thanks Sith...I'll see about verifing that. If so, I'm off to pick up tickets on Friday...anyone want some? LOL

5. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    i WOULD lIKE SOME TICKETS TYCHO. i'M GOING TO BE IN INDY FOR CELEBRATION. CAN YOU HELP YOUR FELLOW MAN OUT?

6. Ajax

Ajax Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    I've heard May 3 tossed around everywhere, but I called them tonight (May 2) and they STILL said they didn't know. I'm starting to think about a different theater...

7. Colonel_Reck

Colonel_Reck Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2002
    I was picking up my tickets for that web-slinging movie today at Cielo Vista, and I asked the girl at the counter.

The following are her EXACT words:

"Uuhhh, I think we might start selling them tomorrow. But I'm not sure...we might, but sometimes we don't know until the last minute."

Meanwhile, the theater manager, at the mention of Star Wars, turned and fled for the safety of the snack bar.

My guess is that they are selling them tomorrow, and just don't want anyone camping out.

8. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Jun 30, 2001
    Tickets ARE on sale now. How many did you need Darthroc?

9. Ajax

Ajax Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    I got my tickets! AMC Huebner Oaks started selling them on Friday, and when I got there at 4:30, there was no line at all! Thanks everyone for letting me know they were going to sell them. See you at 12:01 on the 16th!

10. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Thanks anyway Tycho. I just got back and I bought 3 tickets by phone from Huebner Oaks, but you should get ObiJuan a ticket because he's on a train right now coming back from Celebration and he's broke. BTW, I got my exclusive figure, I'll bring it next meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.