Advance tickets STILL a mystery

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by --SithLord--, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. --SithLord-- Jedi Padawan

I am starting to get restless about which date Tinseltown is selling advance tickets, or any theater for that matter. This is just WRONG!!! The least they could do is give some info on this. People work for a living!!! This will make getting off work even harder. I am calling Tinseltown again tommorrow to try and get more info on this matter. Peace.
  2. dholme Jedi Padawan

I work at Stonybrook and we still don't know either. I remember reading on the home page of this site that there was a holdup in booking of theaters. This was due to Fox wanting the same conditions for Clones as they wanted for Menace. This time apparently the booking agents are telling Fox to shove it. The article stated that in a much more polite manner. :)

David
  3. --SithLord-- Jedi Padawan

Thanks for the info, dholme. Somehow I knew the bureaucracy would come into play. Guess we'll all have to wait.
  4. Unicron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just now called Tinseltown and talked with the manager on duty. He told me that they haven't gotten ANYTHING from Fox or Lucasfilm regarding policies for advanced tickets sales for Ep2. He said he knew a lot of people were waiting to find out when they were going on-sale, but they were trying to hold out on making their own policy until they heard something from Lucas or Fox. I guess I can respect that, but MAN do I hate the fact that it looks like it's going to come down to the last minute.
  5. Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I'm just hoping they don't go on sale the weekend of the Celebration while I'm out of town!!!! Especially since that's also Derby Weekend!! It'll be a real b*tch trying to get someone to buy tickets for me!

Let's hope they wait until the middle of the next week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.