Advance Tickets

Discussion in 'Las Vegas, NV' started by MrWhite41, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrWhite41 Jedi Padawan

Advance tickets are now on sale at the Century Orleans. Also the openning midnight showing of AOTC will be shown on DLP screen they have there.
  2. Euronymous Jedi Padawan

I was trying to buy the tickets online at fandango.com, but there is no way of choosing the DLP presentation or midnight shows!
  3. CaptainXL Force Ghost

Yeah I noticed that the earliest show on Fandango was for 9:30 a.m. Just sent my brother down in Vegas to pick up some tickets for the midnight show at Orleans, and sure enough he got them. On the DLP screen too!!!!!!!
  4. planet_buzz Jedi Padawan

Is there a way to tell which screen/times at the Orleans will be digital? I called the box office and only got a prerecorded message - please help!

Oh, and hello, my first post ever - I'll be visiting Vegas next week and want to catch the show there!

Also, is this the best theater it's playing in?
  5. Rose- Jedi Knight

star 1
    I ended up buying midnight screening tickets for the Orleans last, I wanted to make sure that I would get in at midnight and at a dlp theater, so I jumped the gun and bought them there instead of Sam's Town. I haven't done a midnight screening before, I didn't know how quickly they would sell out. They're not sold out there yet, though. Maybe later the second week when we're all slightly less frantic, which I know we all are, we can go see it a second time all together, because it looks like we'll be split up between many theaters.
  6. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Protoss, can you pick me up 3 tickets for the screening of AotC at Sam's Town at whatever time we're planning on going (I'll pay you back? I tried Fandango, but there was an error, becaudse I don't have a credit card, and I tried it with my debit card.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.