Advanced Sales/Midnight Showing Tickets??

Discussion in 'Charlotte, NC' started by RidingMyCarousel, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Alright. Theatres are getting out of control. I'm going to look up today about this and all.. just so we'll know if and where a midnight showing will be. Also, if tickets will be on sale in advance...
  2. Darth_Dan79 Jedi Padawan

I know for a fact because I work there that AMC Concord Mills 24 advance tickets go on sale tomorrow, Friday May 3rd and we will have a midnight screening on the 16th...
  3. PiratePadawan Jedi Knight

I just called Concord Mills.NO TICKETS UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!

Please check your facts and get back to us please!!!!!

I talked to a "Brian", said no tickets tomorrow
  4. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just got word that a lot of theatres are selling tickets tomorrow, but I cannot get anyone on the phone at AMC who knows anything about them selling tickets... ~ Good thing I didn't camp out.. ~ We need some people to go get tickets. Anyone up to come with me?
  5. Singularity Jedi Knight

star 2
    Talked to Regal at Stonecrest. No ticket sales tomorrow. Tickets will go on sale next week. No word yet on midnight showing either.
  6. Stewie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys,
    I just bought tickets from the online teller machine at Concord Mills, but a guy told me that ticket booths will start selling at 11:30
  7. Kendal Jedi Padawan

You can get tickets for the midnight showing on movietickets.com for concord mills. however, they are listed as may 15th . . . it took severaly tries but they finally went through

Kendal
  8. PiratePadawan Jedi Knight

I bought 5 tix this morning at the AMC in Pineville. No line at all, the guy said that they did not advertise the sale date in order to discourage lines and the mass of people coming to see Spidey.

It is on 2 screens only, and YES, I got tix for the 12:01 AM show.

Go get em!!!
  9. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Cool. Thanks for the advice. Sounds nice, y'all. So why haven't y'all joined the FanForce? ;)
  10. Darth_Dan79 Jedi Padawan

I told you guys..you just gotta listen..
  11. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just bought my ticket for the midnight showing at movietickets.com, for the showing at Concord Mills, since we're going to be having our FanForce meeting there that night. Right now it looks like it's showing in three different theaters at Concord Mills and tickets are available in all three, but you should probably go ahead and buy yours.
  12. DarthCooke Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have my tickets for the movie!!!!
    It is playing at Post Park Theaters in the South off of Fairview Park Drive.

They have a midnight Showing!!!!!
    I am excited.
  13. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Got my tickets. Carolina Pavillion, 12:01 Showing. Thanks, Q187!!! :D
  14. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    I live in Rock Hill so I got tickets at Manchester Cinemas. By chance will anyone else be there?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.