main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ADVENTURE CON 2003 KNOXVILLE, TN.

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by MRFREEZE, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRFREEZE

MRFREEZE Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2002
    This is a convention you might guys & gals might be interested in attending.

Adventure Con
    May 31-June 1, 2003
    Knoxville Expo Center, Knoxville, TN.

Consisting of 400 tables of toys, comics, cards, TV/movie memorabilia & more Adventure Con is one of the largest toy shows & Celebrity events in the Southeast. Celebrity guests scheduled to appear include;

Warwick Davis (Wicket from ROTJ, Willow Ufgood from Willow, Wald from Episode I, Leprechaun from Leprechaun I-VI & Professor Flitwick from both of the Harry Potter movies.)

Ben Chapman (the Gill-Man from ?Creature from the Black Lagoon?)

Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers from both the ?Buck Rogers in the 25th Century? movie & TV series)

James Macarthur (Danno from Hawaii 5-0, also appeared in Swiss Family Robinson & more)

Felix Silla (Twiki from the ?Buck Rogers in the 25th Century? movie & TV series, Cousin Itt from the Addam?s Family TV series, Lucifer from BattleStar Galactica, Hang glider Ewok from ROTJ.)

Linda Harrison (Nova from the original Planet of the Apes)

Erin Gray (Wilma Deering from ?Buck Rogers in the 25th Century? movie & TV series)

More guests are supposed to be announced around the first of the year. The show is also going to have a full size replica of the 1966 Batcar on display (I think you can get your picture taken acting like you are driving). To top this off the admission price is only $5! If you want more info on the show go to: http://toyshow.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.