main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Adventure Con 2007

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthNightwing, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNightwing

DarthNightwing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Anyone here plan to attend Adventure Con this June 1-3 in Knoxville, TN? They're going to have plenty of big SW actors there. I surely will be there on Sat. the 2nd. I'm excited about meeting Billy Dee Williams, Anthony Daniels, etc. Maybe some of us should meet there. Don't know if anyone is attending beside me, so I just thought I ask if any are going. Should be lot of fun. The info. on it is at Adventurecon.com See you there! [face_cowboy]

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I know TK-2970 and I will be at ConCarolinas. There is also a thread over in the Nashville forum. Maybe you could hook up with some of the Nashville Fan Force.

Take lots of pics and let us know how it is! :)

3. DarthNightwing

Apr 4, 2003
    No doubt I will be taking pics. I done that a lot for the last few years of attending convention. I even has a pic of me taking with Kenny Baker at Adventure Con 2 yrs. ago. :)

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    So, where are those pictures? :D

5. DarthNightwing

Apr 4, 2003
    Going to be awhile for me to get 'em develop. I just used a plain little camera. Yeah, it was exciting. ;)

But honestly, I'm too cheap to buy digital camera. Not to mention I'm concern with losing or breaking something expensive like some camera are. And I enjoy the show. It was great to meet Daniels, Bulloch, Williams, & Mayhew. I'm glad they were friendly & get pics taken. I hope they develop well, since my camera flash was crap. :p

6. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Talk to TK-2970 about digital cameras. He seems pretty to have done a lot of research on them before he bought the one he has. He might be able to point you to a trusty inexpensive model. ;)

It sounds like it was a great time. :D

7. DarthNightwing

Apr 4, 2003
    I'm sure you will enjoy meeting Peter Mayhew this Oct. in Salisbury. That awesome it will be his first show in NC. :)

8. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    I looked a little bit and I found a couple that have good picture quality and are a reasonable price. And I've used this brand before and it is extremly reliable...

Fujifilm Finepix A500

Fujifilm Finepix E550

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.