main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Adventure rewards

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by MrMorden, Jul 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMorden

MrMorden Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 1999
    Hey guys,

Besides EXP, what are some good rewards for finishing a adventure? I know in DnD sometimes magic items are found/given out. Since there are no real "magic items" in SWRPG, what else is used? Weapons, armor, etc...?

Thanks again.

2. Valdus1

Valdus1 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2001
    Nifty gagets and bobbles come to mind. There is nothing like having your Smugler with the custom slung holster and heavy blaster pistol with the hare triger. You need to think of stuff that becomes unique to the chacter. For the longest time I have a PC in my game that had the wierd love of droids. He had every droid imaginable some in pieces so in wierd configurations. It was great to introduce some new part that he had never heard of and watch him go it work.

Anyways I hope you get the idea....

- V

3. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Think also about less tangible or more permanent rewards if you(re not running a hack-and-slash game, such as recognition from the local (or maybe even the global) authority, a better (or worse) reputation, a gifted house or flat, etc...
    Obtaining a special ship in itself could also be a quest, as for any exotic material component PCs would love to have because they'd kick butt if they had.

4. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Favors from a Hutt, an offical title, cool toys, cash, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.