Beyond Adventures - Anakin Skywalker, L/M, L/H, OCs and a few surprises. Sequel to New Kid

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 12, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, at least Rabe knows what's going on and hopefully she can go home soon.

Sorry that this is short but what the hey. I might update this again before the Jedi Council Forums moves but don't count on it. And if I don't update it before the move then I'll update it when the Jedi Council Forums are back up and running which could take a week to three weeks.

xxxxxx

Jaina found herself greatly disliking Rega IV. It began to rain shortly after the Masters Sibwarra left and Raynar, Bail, Padmé, Annika and Ailyn wanted to start the search asap.

So they trudged through the rain for several minutes until they came to a shelter of some type. Jaina ran inside and looked around. The shelter she was in was old and had been some type of training area by the looks of it. Old battle droids where everywhere, deactivated. There were a couple that caught the young teenager's attention: commando and tactical droids.

?Jaina, we need to get going, we don't have time for this.? Bail told her as the rest of the group came into the shelter.

Jaina really wasn't paying attention, she was opening the control panel to the tactical droid and examined it.

?Give me the commlink, Ailyn.? She called out. Ailyn hesitated but handed over the commlink. Jaina quickly broke the commlink and started to pull what she needed to reactivate the droid.

?Jaina, what are you doing?!? Bail demanded. ?We need that!?

?No we don't it. We are going to be picked up anyway so it doesn't matter. Besides do you have any idea what this droid could tell us about the Clone Wars?? she asked.

?I have a bad feeling about this.? Raynar muttered.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I smell trouble, how about you?
  2. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Jaina found herself greatly disliking Rega IV. It began to rain shortly after the Masters Sibwarra left and Raynar, Bail, Padmé, Annika and Ailyn wanted to start the search asap.

For some reason, I'm reminded of that scene in the old animated Clone Wars where Obi-Wan's trying to sleep, but the rain keeps seeping through the tent. I can picture Jaina with the same grumpy expression.
  3. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah! I smell trouble too. [face_worried]
  4. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Jaina gets her tinkering with droids and her curiosity from both sides of the family [face_laugh] Loved the bad feeling line - classic :p ;)

Usually means something too, oops!
  5. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    This is going to be discontinued and i am going to post just the time travel elemental and the scavenger hunt will be in a separate fic.

@Hazel, @Book-Geek, @Jade_eyes thanks for reading this
    Last edited by Lady_Misty, Sep 3, 2012
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade