main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Adventures of Ana & Owen Fel-Solo ~~ they're Jag & Jaina's children! (Post NJO) - Re-post!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AERYN_SUN, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Adventures of Ana and Owen: New Young Jedi Knights
    "First Impressions
    Book 1

By obi's girl

Disclaimer: I think we all know anything that comes from GL's head belongs to him. However, Ana, Owen, Astra, Coryn Wylie, Veniqua, Aiden Sule, Xon, & Sera Fey`lina come from my head!

Character Bio:

Ana Solo - oldest daughter of Jaina Solo & Jagged Fel; she's 24 yrs. Old; looks like her grandmother, Leia Solo; her mentor is Qui-Gon Jinn (he's a ghost)

Owen Solo - named after Luke's Uncle, Owen Lars; Ana's younger and only brother. He's 23 also; very much a 'Solo'; doesn't have an active power; loves to take risks

Astra Sule - Daughter of Aiden Sule & Xon of Astrus; royalty; Luke's Goddaughter. Astra & Ana are best friends; she's known Ana & Owen since she was born. Owen's 1st crush was on Astra, a history that later comes into play.

Aiden Sule - mother of Astra Sule, ruler of Astrus, a planet in the Unknown Region. Jedi Knight and Queen Mother; former student of Luke Skywalker. Once turned to the Dark side but came back with the help of Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi and her family.

Coryn Wylie (not in this fic; comes in later) - daughter of Jedi Master Layla Way-lin; her father's name was Wylie. He was a Senator from Naboo in his late twenties and swept Coryn's mother off her feet. Coryn later became a Historian on Naboo, very good in Geo-Science, though it wasn't her field. Coryn never knew of her Jedi heritage until Ana Solo came to Naboo...

Kailin Sun - Ana's second and permanent love interest. Son of a Jedi Padawan; Kay was always the good child, unlike his older brother Dray, who was always dark and an enigma.

Dray Sun - Kailin's older brother; he's considerably 'darker' than Kailin b/c he knows about their family history and its connection to the Jedi. He doesn't really like or approve of it, but supports his younger brother's decision to train as a Jedi.

Synopsis: Ana Solo, the oldest daughter of Jaina & Jagged Fel, stands on the threshold of her life and wishes to remain normal for as long as possible. On the eve before Owen Solo heads back to the Academy, there is a surprise visit from old friend Kyp Durron. Ana isn't pleased with him and in reality they're well matched, and don't even realize it. However, this bond between Kyp and Ana causes trouble between herself and Owen, her brother and must find a way to repair it.

Ana lied down on the bed as she watched her brother, Owen, pack for the Academy. She was very proud of him. He had a future. She still had no idea what she was going to do. At age five, her parents, uncle, grandparents discovered Ana possessed the power of premonition. Her great Uncle Luke said that she was too young to be trained and even if she were, she wouldn't understand what she was doing. They decided that when she was old enough, she could decide whether to train or not. Her grandmother Leia also stated that she could go into politics, but even that sounded less appealing. Ana smiled at her brother, asking, "Is that everything?"

Owen stared down at the case, then back at his sister. Owen had slight hint of blonde hair. The color hair her Uncle Luke used to have before it turned brown. He had more a rugged look, like their grandfather, Han Solo. They both shared the same expression, if they weren't sure about something. Owen had a clever sense of humor, a trait Ana loved about her little brother. He shook his head. "Yeah, I think that's everything." He said, looking at Ana and smiled. "So when is this goodbye party?"

Han and Leia, their grandparents, and their great uncle Luke had been planning a goodbye party for Owen. Luke was especially happy that his grand nephew was going back to the academy, the academy he created, for another year. He was very proud. Uncle Luke was a great Jedi Master. He started the Academy after it seemed the Republic needed protectors to serve for the common good.

Ana looked pointedly at her brother. She was surprised he even knew about the party, but they did share a telepathic link and Ana was never a good

2. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    A/N: This series was originally written before NJO, but I changed some things to fit that era.

The following morning, Luke, Mara, Han, Leia, Owen, Anakin and Jacen and Kyp were on the platform. They came to wish Owen good luck, but the only person he knew he wouldn't see on the platform was Ana. After the way Kyp offended her at dinner, he didn't expect she'd be there. Owen looked to his Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara. "I don't think she'll be coming." Luke said, reading the boys' thoughts.

"No, it's okay. Ana can be really stubborn sometimes. Don't tell her I said that, she'd have a fit." Owen replied.

Luke laughed. Suddenly Mara looked back to others, to find Ana standing behind her, next to Jaina. Owen was shocked. He held his sister tightly. "I didn't think you'd come." Owen admitted.

"I didn't want to, but mom convinced me to come." Ana replied, "It doesn't mean I'll come with you to Yavin."

"Why not?" Kyp asked, coming over.

"Haven't you caused enough trouble? I came to see my brother off, not be lectured. " Ana retorted.

"Come on Ana. You said you always wanted to travel to different places?" Owen said.

She hated that he used her own weakness against her. Ana looked at Luke and Mara. The girl could tell they were urging her to go. "Okay, I'll go - to admire the scenery, nothing else!" Owen embraced his sister again for thanks.

The ride over to Yavin wasn't at all pleasant for Ana Solo. Her brother and Kyp had been talking in the back, when Ana put the shuttle on autopilot. She found Kyp and Owen in the galley, cherishing each other's lightsabers. The girl could see he obviously liked Kyp, more than her. Ana had this feeling that Owen respected her for what she was doing, even though he never showed it. She walked in and sat down on a chair. Owen gave Kyp back his lightsaber. He looked to his sister. "How long until we reach Yavin?" he asked.

"Another two to two and a half hours. The ship's on autopilot with a fixed course."

There was an uneasy silence between the three. Maybe it was, because they had little in common. It was unbearable. Owen got up and went to the cockpit to monitor the autopilot. Ana stayed. She wanted to tell Kyp the way he acted at dinner, was inappropriate. "You know, what you said at dinner was completely out of line." Ana said.

"I didn't mean to be. I was simply stating a fact."

"Did my loving Uncle Luke and Leia ask you to come to Coruscant and conveniently stop by during dinner?" she asked, sarcastically.

Kyp stood up. He was as tall as Ana. "I didn't mean to strike a nerve, if I did."

Ana stood up after him. "You did and I think you intentionally meant to." She suddenly backed down, thinking she might say something else she'd regret later. Ana walked towards the cockpit to join her brother.

"I'm sorry!" Kyp called to Ana. She didn't reply and kept walking.

Tionne, Kam Solusar and Astra waited patiently on the steps of the Great Massassai Temple as the shuttle, carrying Kyp, Ana and Owen landed. The young princess, Astra, was surprised to hear Ana was coming to Yavin. The girl thought it impossible since the way she felt towards Jedi hood. Nonetheless, she was happy Ana came.

Astra smiled once they exited the shuttle and walked to the temple. The three cadets stepped into the tropical sun of Yavin, to meet them. Ana was standing to the right of Owen, Kyp to the left. Ana hugged the girl. "You're finally reticulating with us?" Astra asked.

Ana frowned. "I came only to enjoy the scenery. That and it wouldn't be proper if I didn't say a proper good by to my brother."

Astra still smiled at the girl and turned to Kam and Tionne. Owen was carrying a heavy load. Kam took Owen's luggage, as he and Tionne showed him his room. Kyp followed them, leaving Ana alone with Astra. Ana hugged the girl again. "When did Aunt Aiden allow you to train? I always got the impression, things were to busy on Astrus to allow you to come here." Ana asked.

"Well, things are still busy on Astrus. Mom and grandma are still at each other's necks. Their

3. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Back on Coruscant, Jaina was beginning to worry. Her daughter hadn't called in days and was starting to wonder what was going on. She paced repeatedly through her daughter's quarters, picking up some of her clothes and holding them. This was the feeling of a mother, she thought. A feeling, she knew Leia felt for her, Anakin and Jacen. Jag walked in talking with Luke and Jacen. Jaina got up from the bed and went to see her brother, uncle and husband. She kissed Jag's cheek and smiled at Luke and Jacen.

"Still no word from Ana?" Jacen asked.

"No. It's been two days. Why hasn't she called? We know Owen got there okay." Jaina cried.

"But you're right. She could at least call." Luke said.

Jaina looked at them and finally, the screen monitor beeped and Jaina ran to press it. A picture of Ana and Owen appeared. Jaina smiled. Luke stood beside, Jacen and Jag. "Hi mom." She said. "Sorry, I haven't called. I was busy.helping Owen settle." It was a lie. She was busy spending time with Kyp, her love. Owen unpacked by himself.

"How long are you staying there?"

Ana looked to her brother. He had a stern face. "I probably won't be back until next week. I'm enjoying the scenery." She cried.

Luke stepped forward. "Ana, how are my students?"

"They're great. Owen's adjusting nicely and I talked with Astra, when I arrived." Ana replied. "She sort of has crush on Kyp."

"I hope you don't." he joked.

"Yeah." Ana replied, holding back her feelings. She looked to Owen. "We have to go. Bye."

Ana felt horrible about lying to her mother and family. It was stressful. She glanced at her brother. She nodded he could go and left her alone. Kyp was standing in the next room and walked in. He held Ana tight in his arms. "I hate lying to them." Ana admitted. "I guess sometimes, you have to make some sacrifices for those you love."

"What did you tell them?" Kyp asked. The notion of lying bothered him as well.

"I told them I'd be staying here for another couple of days."

Kyp kissed her cheek. "Don't worry. We'll make this work. Even if you have to keep saying, you need to take the shuttle to Yavin to see Owen, as an excuse. We'll make it work." Kyp said.

She turned to him and smiled. "Why can't all men be like you?"

"Lucky, I guess." And kissed her.

That afternoon, Ana sat alone, staring at her mirror before grabbing sheers, cutting off a strand of hair then some more until it was shoulder length. She styled it and even made some blonde highlights, to bring out her eyes. Ana stared at herself in the mirror. She was finally free to be herself and to dream. Ana put away the scissors in her nightstand and left to meet Kyp.

Kyp waited patiently in the grove, they were in the night before. Ana arrived. He stood up and was shocked, when she cut her hair. She had done it very nicely. There wasn't a hair out of place. Ana modeled her new hairdo before him, as she came near and finally held his hands. "What do you think?" she asked excitedly.

She looked more radiant than when she arrived with Owen. Ana had changed, grown out of the hard shell she was in before. Cutting her hair was liberating he knew that.

"You look beautiful." He replied.

Over the following days, Ana spent all her time with Kyp. She spent so much time Owen began to grow jealous. She was spending more time with him than her own brother. Ana hadn't even once to come and see him train. If she did come, it was to whisk Kyp away.

One day, when Ana came out to see Kyp, he wasn't there. Ana simply looked at her brother and scanned the area of where he could be. Owen noticed what she was doing and stopped his training.

"I don't know where Kyp is." Owen said, breaking the silence.

Ana looked at her brother. She recognized the tone in his voice and knew why he was acting the way he did. She had been neglecting him. "Owen, I'm sorry if we hadn't had the chance to talk, but I've been."

"Spending time with your love, I know." Owen finished her sentence.

"Yes. I have. I know I'll only be here for a couple of days

4. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Owen Solo held his blue bladed lightsaber with great ease, as he practiced fighting a moving target. Ana smiled, once she saw her brother, working hard to become more than she were. Ana hadn't realized how much training a Jedi must go through to actually achieve being a true Jedi. She respected Owen for making that sacrifice. Owen disengaged his lightsaber, once he saw his sister. He could see from the expression on her face that she wasn't there to fight, but to talk.

"I never realized how good you are with that." Ana replied, referring to the saber.

Owen looked down. "You never asked me before."

"I'm sorry about that. When I made my decision not to train, I knew everybody's attitude about me would change. Yours was probably the only one that didn't. You stuck by me and I want to thank you for that." Ana replied.

"What is this Ana?" Owen retorted.

"I came here because Kyp said, I should spend time with you, but now I'm starting to rethink that if you're going to have an attitude."

"Oh, so this visit is out of guilt?" Owen roared.

Ana began to walk away feeling the conversation was going anywhere, as Owen continued his training. She walked to her quarters and dropped on her bed for rest. She had hoped Kyp's advice would work, but it didn't. The rift between Ana and Owen wasn't going to heal anytime soon. It wasn't fair, Ana thought.

<Things are never fair. > A voice said.

Ana rose from her bed, as an image of Qui-Gon Jinn appeared. Seeing him was exactly what she needed. He sat down on the bed, across from Ana.

"What are you doing here?" Ana asked.

<That's a good question. What are you doing here? I mean, you're the only person that isn't a Jedi. >

Ana smiled. "Don't even get me started. I've had a rough day."

<Ana, I'm glad you found Kyp and you two have bonded, but.> he began.

"But, my brothers jealous and I don't even know how to get through to him." Ana concluded.

<You'll find a way. >

"I am so proud of him and he has no idea. What happened to me, was my choice." Ana paused and looked at the Jedi Master, "Do you think that's what bothering him?"

<He's your brother. He respects your decision. He's only angry because you haven't been spending enough time with him. Kyp's right. You've been spending every waking moment with him and less time with Owen. >

Ana looked down. "I know. I can't leave here, knowing he's still mad at me. Things will be never be the same if I do."

<Ana, you love your brother and he loves you. In fact, I know he admires you as a sister and friend. He accepts the fact you're not training and your individualism. >

"You know, when Owen and I returned home, our parents told us that the shuttle didn't go anymore. It suffered a mechanical malfunction. They had to remove us. I still had the memory of what happened, but no one would ever believe me." Ana commented.

<You two have a bond that you'll never share with Kyp. You both have different paths, but that's what makes the two of you an undefeatable duo. >

Ana looked pointedly at him. "An undefeatable duo? The two of us?"

<Your going to have all kinds of adventures in your life and a whole lot of them, will include Owen and your friends. The adventures of Ana and Owen. >

Ana smiled. "I remember, my grand mother and grandfather, always telling us of all the adventures they had in their lifetime. It was unbelievable." Ana admitted. She gazed at the Jedi Master and said, "Thank you. Have you been keeping an eye on me all this time?"

Qui-Gon couldn't lie. <Yes. I have. I saw you the day you were born. I saw you the first time you received your first premonition. I think you were eight months old. >

"It's good to know I have someone like you watching over me and my brother. I guess that trip to Coruscant really paid off." She said.

Qui-Gon smiled at the girl and touched her left cheek. <Talk to your brother again. I think maybe he'll listen if you say what he needs to hear. > And vanished.

Ana took Qui-Gon's advice and attempted, yet a third try to talk to her brother. T

5. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Revelations
    Adventures of Ana and Owen: Young Jedi Knights Book 2

by obi's girl

Synopsis: Ana and Owen, Jedi twins are trapped in the Jedi Temple on Yavin and must find a way out. Special appearance by Qui-Gon Jinn, as mentor and friend to Ana Solo, the primary character. (Note: Ana and Owen aee the great great grand children of Anakin and Amidala. Hope you enjoy!)
    Disclaimer: I respect George Lucas. I am simply borrowing characters, Qui-Gon Jinn, young Obi-Wan Kanobi, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Solo, Jacen Solo, Anakin Solo and Jaina Solo. The characters of Ana Solo, Owen Solo, Astra, Aiden Sule, and Jarix belong to me. No infringement is intended.

~~

Rocks crashed around the Jedi, as they were caved. Recently, the Jedi Temple had been experiencing vibrations from the earth, only small tremors. It wasn't until a few days ago, that the tremors became something more.

Communications were knocked out. Ana looked sadly at her brother, Kyp and the other trainees. They needed to get the com system back on-line. Everything depended on it.

Kyp stood beside Ana, with Owen to his right. Streen, Tionne and Astra stood across from the three. In between the group was small grid of the Temple layout. It was the only grid that was functioning properly. Kyp pointed to two secret passages. "These two passages lead straight to the surface. They stretch from the auditorium to approximately two miles into the forest." He said. "We need at least two people to volunteer and make the trip."

Ana held Kyp's arm. Streen stood straight. "I'll go." He replied.

"You need another person to follow you." Owen added, running his finger along the tunnel. "I'll go with you." Owen glanced at his sister. He knew she'd object to his volunteering but Ana maintained her posture.

"All right. Suit up. We'll meet the two of you in the auditorium." Kyp said, closing the grid. Streen and Tionne left the room, as Owen faced his sister and Kyp. Ana shook her head.

"Are you out of your mind?!" she cried, pacing about.

"Ana, we need to get help." Kyp reminded her.

"Volunteer yourself? Owen, these tremors are very dangerous. You'll be crawling under rock, unstable rocks and crevices. Crevices that could collapse at any second." Ana shouted.

"I understand the danger, Ana. But we can't stay here. Someone needs to get out and go for help." Owen paused. "We'll keep an open link. Check back every 30 minutes if we need to." He scratched his head. "I better get ready." And left.

"Ana, your brother is right. Someone needs to get out for help. Owen is resourceful and smart. He knows not to get himself into danger." Kyp said.

Ana paced about some more. "He's also arrogant and less experienced." She added. "But I trust him and I know, deep down, Streen and Owen are the best choices to go for help."

Tionne stared helplessly at Streen, as he packed to meet Owen in the auditorium. She hated that he volunteered to go. No doubt, Ana probably felt the same way about Owen. He turned to Tionne. "I have to go. I'll be okay." He said, touching her cheek.

"I know you will be." she whispered.

Streen dropped his pack and hugged Tionne. "Someone has to try. We need help and soon. All communications are knocked out. Our only hope is that we can find a way to communicate with the Republic." Streen assured her.

"I'm not worried about that. I'm worried that I might never see you again." She cried.

Streen sat back, brushing her silver bangs behind her ears. "You know you'll see me again." And kissed her. A tear rolled down Tionne's dark-brown golden skin.

"I love you." She cried.

"I love you too."

After everything was prepared, Streen and Tionne met Owen, Ana, Kyp and Astra in the auditorium as planned. Tionne held Streen's hand, as Ana hugged her brother for good luck. Kyp went to the corner, standing by a large false wall. Streen let go of Tionne's hand, smiled at her, then went to join Kyp by the wall. Ana looked at her brother, then nodded that he go. Ana went to stand by Astra. Streen glanced at Owen

6. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Luke Skywalker walked the barren plain of Yavin 4, smiling at each of the trainees he passed. He stopped once and saw one of his niece, Ana approach. She had short brown hair. The blonde streaks she made while on her first visit to Yavin were gone.

Ana lightly smiled at him, then extended both of her hands to him. In them, lay a lightsabre and a man-made necklace. It was turquoise. Luke stared at the two items his niece presented him. Ana dropped the necklace to the ground, as she ignited the sabre. Its blade was turquoise.

"Uncle Luke, I can no longer be defenseless against dangers. I have to act. If I am to be truly accepted by all of you, I cannot stand alone anymore." She paused. "Help me!" and disappeared.

As Ana disappeared, the entire Massassai Temple disappeared, falling to the ground. All the other trainees around him vanished. Luke worriedly looked back the forest. He knelt to the ground. The Jedi could feel tremors from within. Yavin was dying.

The Jedi awoke from his vision. He glanced next to him. Mara was safely asleep. Luke stroked her red hair, then stood from the bed. He grabbed a robe from a chair and went to the bathroom to splash some water on his face. Once again, he looked back at Mara. She was still asleep. He turned back to the mirror. The Jedi Master knew something was happening, something very dangerous.

~~

Owen's hands were dirty from crawling through the perpetual, dark tunnel. Streen was right behind him. He glanced back at the man. Streen half-smiled at him, and then he turned his head back forward. They had been crawling through the tunnels for approximately two hours now. They still had a way to go before they reached the end. Owen gestured that they stop and rest. He sat on the side of right side of the tunnel, while Streen took the left.

The Jedi brought his right arm to his mouth. A small com was placed in his sleeve. "Hello?" he asked, "Anyone there?"

There wasn't an answer. Owen stared at the man. Astra answered. "It's Astra. Streen, is that you?"

"Yeah. How are things down there?"

"If you mean about the tremors, they've stopped. But it's likely they'll start up again as the day progress, or night. I don't even know what time of day it is." She cried.

"Astra, its Owen. How's my sister?" the boy asked.

"Ana's okay. She's worried about you. I saw it in her eyes, before she went to rest. Come back safely, Owen. May the Force be with you." The princess concluded, then switched off.

Streen plopped his arm to his side, then looked at Owen. "We'll continue on after a breather." He said.

Owen nodded his head in approval, then slumped back against the brick of the tunnel. He simply couldn't, did not understand how Yavin could be dying. Yavin 4 was a perfectly serene safe planet for a millennia. Quite frankly, he was baffled when he heard of the reported tremors some of the trainees experienced in various rooms in the temple. The reality of what was really happening didn't kick in until communications went out. The Jedi glanced up at Streen.

"We should head on. We want to make it as far as we can." He said.

Owen nodded his head in agreement and once again, he positioned his hands and feet on the gravel and crawled through the dark tube, with Streen following him.

tbc

7. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Ana Solo couldn't sleep. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't. The feeling that her young brother, crawling through the dangerous tunnels beneath the temple, where the smallest tremor could kill him, scared her. Instead of massaging her temples, she went to work on getting communications back on line. If Owen and Streen did not succeed, they'd need another way to call for help.

She heard someone coming and stopped working on the computer grid. It was Astra. The girl faintly smiled at her friend. Surprisingly, through this entire ordeal, she never once lost her feeling of command. Astra stopped promptly before the grid, touching its surface with her hands. "Couldn't sleep?" she asked.

Ana continued her work, using the tools she found to boost some connectors in the grid. She nodded no. "How can I? Owen's down there."

"Ana, we've been friends for a very long time. "We" being you, Owen and me. In all the time we've known each other, I've always trusted your instincts." She paused. "Even Owen's unwavering stubbornness, cause sometimes he's right."

Ana stared at Astra for a moment, then gestured that she give her a hand with her work. She smiled at her. "He gets that stubbornness from grandfather." Ana said. "They're so much alike."

~~

Luke couldn't dismiss his vision so quickly. He needed guidance as to what it meant. He knew Yavin was dying, but he couldn't understand was the representation of the turquoise lightsabre. Ana Solo his grand niece held it out to him. In the other hand was a turquoise necklace. She dropped the necklace and held only the sabre.

The Jedi Master turned a corridor. He needed to talk to someone, someone who could tell him what it meant. Luke had some idea, but he needed a second point of view. He could have called for Ben, but Luke has lost contact with him a long time ago. The Jedi certainly didn't want to bother Mara. She was dead tired and needed her rest.

He stopped. He heard once from over hearing a conversation between Ana and Owen, about a favored Jedi Master they met one time. Ana liked him, because she saw much of herself in him. Luke thought a minute. He knew it was someone close to Ben, a mentor.

Qui-Gon Jinn.

As he thought of the man's name, he heard the man's voice. Luke closed his eyes. The Jedi was transported onto an Astral plane. Qui-Gon was sitting on a log, much like the one Ben sat on to tell him the truth about his father. Luke stepped forward to sit down next to the man. Jinn smiled at Luke.

<It's good to finally meet you, Luke.> Qui-Gon said soothingly.

Luke nodded. "Master Jinn, you know why I called you. What does the vision mean?"

<Yavin is in danger. Even more danger, since that is where your grand niece, nephew and god daughter are.> Jinn paused. <If you mean to ask about the turquoise lightsabre, it doesn't belong to Ana. Not yet, anyway.>

Luke shrugged. He had hoped that it meant that his niece was close to becoming a Jedi Knight. Ana had rejected training because she wanted to live life as an individual. "Then, what does it mean?"

The Jedi Master didn't say anything. Luke frowned. He decided to change the topic of the conversation. "You we're Obi-Wan's Master, weren't you?" he asked.

<I was. Have been since he was 13. Obi-Wan was 26 when I died.>

Luke frowned. "If that's so, how come Ana knew of you? I mean, she was born much later."

Jinn nodded yes in agreement. <On Ana's first trip to Yavin, before she met Kyp, there, was a shuttle malfunction. The malfunction caused the shuttle to travel to Coruscant, but not the Coruscant that they knew. It was the Coruscant of the past, before the Jedi fell.> He paused. <Ana and Owen met us on a docking port. Their ship was badly damaged and needed repairs. Obi-Wan, a great mechanic volunteered to look over the shuttle with Owen.>

<Ana stayed with me. We talked. At that time, I found Ana to be an amazing, bright young woman. I did sense her strong affinity towards the Force. I suggested that she train. She was offended at first, then soon came to realize t

8. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001

Time. Approximately 15 hours had passed since Owen and Streen had entered the tunnel, heading towards the forest. Once again, Owen gasped. The cold, dirty air ached his lungs. He gestured that they stop for what was the forth time since their journey through the unknown began. Owen's face was mostly covered in dirt, from having to wipe his face constantly from the heat. Streen had to deal with the same problem. The boy nodded his head, shaking the dust from his dark brown hair.

"A few more hours to go. We should be coming up on the exit soon." Owen said, wiping his rugged face again.

"Do you think we'll make it?" Streen asked.

Owen stared at him. He was sure the Jedi wasn't kidding. Streen had been a Jedi knight for many years and from what he heard, he was a very determined Jedi, never giving into failure. He was much like his Uncle Luke.

"Of course we'll make it. Ana, Astra, Kyp and the others are depending on us. It wouldn't make for good show, if we failed."

Streen smiled at Owen, then turned back into position to head on. As Owen turned, the tunnel began to shake. Loads of rock tumbled on top of the boy. Owen fell onto his right arm, cracking it. He screamed. Streen turned back. Small rocks tumbled down from the ceiling, causing Owen to shield his face. Streen looked at his right arm. It was out of place, completely disjointed.

~~

Ana jumped off her bed. She grabbed a small band, tying her slightly long hair together into a bun. The fact that she had her first successful connection with the Force made her feel alive and more positive. So alive and positive, that she darted out of the room to join Astra at the main computer grid.

She couldn't remember how long she had taken her break, considering the previous events. But she was sure, she could make the holo net work if she simply looked more closely into the computer mainframe, focusing on the interlink.

Astra awoke from her sleep on the computer, when she heard Ana rushing into the room with a smile on her face. She was jovial as anyone as she had ever seen in her entire life. Ana patted the girl's arm, then stood before the holo net. She flashed a smile at Astra. "Come on! We have some serious work to do." She cried, grabbing a bright green cable.

~~

Tionne sat alone on the auditorium stage, plucking what was left of her so called harp. She shunned it away, when she forgot what balled she was playing. The Jedi engrossed herself in her hair, fearing that her love, Streen and Owen were lost. Though she only knew Owen for a short time, she knew of his brave heroics and dreams. He dreamed of becoming an Ace fighter pilot, an excellent pilot in the future Rogue squadron. Tionne smiled.

The boy had so much potential of actually making those dreams come true. Now he was risking his life to save what was left of the beloved Jedi temple and his friends. She looked up once Kyp entered the room. Kyp was only 19 years old when Luke Skywalker first recruited him into the Jedi Academy. His brother-in-law found him when he and his co-pilot were taken to the mines of Kessel. Kyp was a much stronger and wiser man now. He smiled at Tionne and sat down beside her.

"I remember coming here to hear many of Master Skywalker's lectures on the lore of the Jedi." Kyp said. "It's going to take time rebuild."

"Rebuild? You think we should go through with that? I mean, the foundation. It's not stable." Tionne objected.

"Tionne. This Jedi Temple, Massassai Temple has been here since the ancient times. It's only appropriate that we rebuild what we can."

Tionne changed the subject. "How's Ana and Astra doing?"

"Ana and Astra are working to bring the holo net back on-line. So that we may, if Owen and Streen don't succeed, we can contact the Republic for help." The Jedi woman sensed a hidden frustration towards Ana. There was something bothering him. "What's wrong?"

"A few hours ago, Ana and I had our first fight. It wasn't pretty. A lot of things were said, most which were pretty debatable."

The woman didn't need to ask a

9. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001

Some odd hours passed when Owen finally awoke from consciousness. He touched his head. The last thing he remembered was getting ready to head on, when he felt rock tumble on top of him. He couldn't really feel anything from his neck down to his shoulder.

The boy glanced up at Streen. The Jedi was had set his right arm into a cast. He frowned. The fact that Owen's right arm was useless to him meant that their journey to reaching the outside would go even slower. Using his left arm, Owen managed to sit up. He breathed heavily, sitting himself against the wall.

"These tunnels aren't safe." Streen said, pointing to a few crevices in the ceiling. "The foundation isn't strong, rocks fall. Master Luke mind as well move the Academy to a safer planet that doesn't go through quakes."

"Streen, we can't stop. We have to keep going." Owen cried, moving his left side to face him.

"That arm of yours needs proper medical treatment. Believe me, we won't get far in your condition."

"If I don't apply that much pressure on it, it will be fine." Owen deferred.

The Jedi didn't argue. Instead, he merely went into position to continue on. After he was a few meter away, Owen grabbed his arm, laying his palm flat on the ground. He felt no pain. All the feeling in his right arm was numb. He brought his other arm forward, crawling behind Streen.

~~

As Luke head to board the Falcon, Jacen and Anakin stopped him. The Jedi glanced at his two nephews. "Jaina sent us to come along." Jacen said.

Luke didn't say anything. He simply nodded to board, as he ran up the ramp after them. The Jedi rushed towards the cockpit, followed by Anakin and Jacen. Han huffed when he saw his two sons standing behind his brother-in-law. He flipped some switches. He motioned for Luke to take the co-pilot seat. Luke nodded that they take a seat in the rec. room for the duration of the flight.

Once again, Han mumbled, "Kids."

~~

Ana was more than glad when she finally got the holonet on-line and working without a glitch. She turned to Astra smiling. Though she wasn't a Jedi in the physical sense, she certainly had an strong instinct for fixing things. An instinct much like her uncle Anakin. Ana wiped her face, tossing her hair back from her face and placing it into a ponytail. "I think the worst is over," she said, turning to look for Kyp. "Give the computer 15-20 minutes to load, then send a message."

~~

Kyp Durron sat alone in his quarters, relaxing. He centered his thoughts simply on the calmness of no tremors. The Jedi needed to get his mind off his fight with Ana. As much as he loved her, they had physical differences. He was a Jedi. She was not. Kyp didn't expect that the small things would ever get in the way of their relationship. Now that it did, they needed to be worked through. The fight he had with Ana in the auditorium was the first fight, he and Ana had had as a couple, that hurt more than beyond words.

He awoke with a start, when Ana suddenly entered the room. He sensed from her sudden appearance that she wasn't angry with him anymore. She smiled at him, walked over and kissed him softly. "I take it we're not fighting." Kyp said.

She nodded no. "No. Were not." Ana whispered. She took his hands in hers. "Kyp, I know we have differences that need to be worked through, but what couple doesn't? Should it even matter that we both have our own point of view? I mean, that's what makes us "us". If I always agreed with you, our conversations would be boring." She kissed him again. "That's why I've come to a decision about us."

The Jedi frowned, sensing the worst. Ana touched his cheek. "I love you, Kyp. I love you so much, that I'm ready to go public with our relationship. I'm ready to tell me family how I feel about you." Ana stated.

Kyp turned away. "I don't think that's a good idea. Your family respects me. I don't want to lose that respect and trust, especially from Han."

"You won't. I love you. If my parents don't approve, I don't care. All that matters is how I feel about you and what you me

10. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    As Ana slept beside Kyp, her mind was suddenly sucked into a vision. The timing was a bit off, considering that she had a vision before the quakes, a whole lot of them could leave. She frowned as she let herself drift into the unknown world.

Ana turned around. Before her stood a young Jedi knight. She didn't recognize him. He had brown hair with a tint of blonde. A long braid fell over his right shoulder. He smiled at her. Ana reluctantly returned the smile, then stepped forward to meet the young man. She shook his hand and leaned over, asking, "Who are you?"

He laughed. <Ana, don't you recognize me? You should. You met me when you came to Coruscant, to repair your shuttle.>

She thought a minute, remembering that fateful moment when the Sabre was accidentally shot back into the past. They were on Coruscant, only it the Coruscant before the New Republic. Ana squinted at him. "Obi-Wan Kanobi?" she asked.

He nodded yes.

Ana felt ignorant. She hadn't realized that when Kanobi was as young as Owen as was he was quite handsome. "I don't understand. What's happening?" she paused. "Is Yavin dying? What's the cause of these quakes?"

<Yavin isn't dying,> he said bluntly. <But if the quakes continue, your friends need to be evacuated from the Temple as soon as possible.>

Ana rolled her eyes. "We've been working on that. Owen and Streen, they're crawling through the tunnels to reach the outside, to go for help. We have holonet up and running now, but I don't know if that's enough."

<It isn't.> he paused. <What's happening to Yavin isn't natural. The quakes and tremors, they're the result of construction underground. A secret lab.>

"A lab? Where underground? Beneath the Temple?" Obi-Wan nodded yes. "Why?" she asked.

<As far as I can tell, the remainder of the Massassai race, the scientists stayed behind to monitor their planet. Year by year, they experimented ways to improve the strength of their planet. Only recently, their experiments have reached a critical point, putting you and your friends' lives in danger.>

"So what do we do? Leave the planet forever? In truth, we are violating their temple." Ana stated.

<I don't even think they realize there are people that live above them. If they did, the experiments would not have become too serious as they have.> he paused. <But help is on the way. Maybe sooner than you think. You didn't even need to use the holonet.>

Obi-Wan extended his hand. In his hand were five turquoise crystals. Ana took them in her hands, then glanced up at him. "What are these?" she asked.

<Rare crystals from planet of Naboo. Their energy is very powerful. If used properly they can give their host remarkable powers, heighten their senses.> he paused. <You're going to use them, soon. Your first connection with the Force was only the beginning. Your power is yet to grow more powerful as you mature.>

"My power of premonition?" she questioned.

<No. Your connection with Force telepathy. You were young when you first attempted it, but now you are ready to use those latent powers. Become a Jedi.> Obi-Wan turned. <Ana, your life course is very different from every one else in your family. In a sense, you are the next chosen one to bring balance once again to the Force, as your great great great father, Anakin did.> he paused. <May the Force be with you.> and vanished.

Ana glanced down one more time at the crystals. They were beautiful. She closed her eyes, clutching the crystals as she was released from the vision into the real world.

tbc

11. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    When Ana awoke, she looked down at her hands. The five turquoise crystals were still there. She smiled, holding them close to her chest.

~~

Han steadied the Falcon as it was ready to come out of orbit. For four and a half-straight hours, Han Solo piloted the Falcon alone. Luke was in the back, talking to Jacen and Anakin. He didn't know what they were talking about, but he was sure it was something about the Force, Jedi premonitions or something.

When the former smuggler first met his future brother-in-law, he didn't believe in anything. As the years rolled by, especially after meeting Jabba the Hutt, he came to realize that Luke was special and what he believed in was real.

He leaned back in his chair, staring at the planet below. Yavin 4. It was a rebel base at first for a few years. Now it was a Jedi Academy, only now there probably wasn't much left of the Academy, because of the quakes.

After staring at the planet for a couple minutes, he called back to Luke and his two sons. Luke came in first, followed by Anakin and Jacen. All their faces were stern, as they faced Yavin. Luke gasped. It had been many years since he had been to the planet.

He and his wife had decided to become Jedi instructors. That meant Luke didn't have to teach at the Jedi Academy anymore and could live on Coruscant. The Jedi looked to his brother-in-law. He nodded to head down.

Han pulled back a lever, maneuvering them to the surface.

~~

Owen smiled when he saw a light a few meters away from where he was. Streen peeked over his shoulder to see the light. They were close. The Jedi continued forward, crawling faster to pick up the pace. Help would come soon. Streen brought his arm towards his face, slapping his com. "Astra, we're almost there." He said, then dropped his arm to his side.

The Jedi princess was shocked when she even heard from Streen. They made it. She turned to the com. Astra didn't even think she'd have to use the holo net to call for help. It looked like she was right. The young woman smiled then ran back to get the others.

~~

The Millennium Falcon landed on the basin outside of the temple. Jacen, Anakin and Luke were first the first to unboard the ship, as Han came down the ramp last, carrying some large ropes and gear. He turned to his brother-in-law. Luke was silent a minute, feeling with the Force, the familiarity of their surroundings. The Jedi turned back to Han and gestured that they head towards the Temple.

After Ana put away the crystals, she went ahead and got dressed. Ana stopped what she was doing a minute, then smiled. She never thought she'd hoped to become something greater than she already was.

The next Chosen One, Chosen one to bring balance to the Force as her great great great grandfather, Anakin Skywalker did. Ana grabbed her vest-jacket, then swung it over her shoulder. She softly went over to the desk beside the bed, opened it and put the crystals into her left jacket pocket.

She smiled down at Kyp, as she quietly closed the desk drawer again. The last couple of hours were vigorous and interesting. Ana fixed the holo net, which was up and running, her brother and Streen volunteered to crawl through the treacherous cave tunnels for help, she had a fight with her lover and got to make up with him. She basically couldn't tell what would happen next.

As she moved away from the bed, Kyp stirred. "Just where do you think you're going?" he laughed, grabbing her arm.

"No where and somewhere." She replied. "Actually, I need to go and check up on Astra."

Kyp smiled. "I love you." And kissed her.

"I love you too, but I really have to go." Ana cried, moving away from the bed and heading out.

tbc

12. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001

The closer, Owen and Streen got to the opening, the more the Jedi could stretch their legs and stand. They had been ascending through the tunnels as long as 14 hours or more. Owen smiled when he could make out 4 figures running towards them. As they came near, he recognized them.

It was his uncles, Jacen and Anakin, followed by Luke and Han. Owen smiled, then ran forward to hug them. He hugged Luke first then Anakin, Jacen and his grandfather while Streen stayed back. "You have no idea how great it is to see you guys." he paused. "How did you know to come here, anyway?"

Luke remained silent, then gazed at Han. The pirate looked to Streen. The man walked over, next to Owen. "How bad is it in there?" Han asked.

"When we left, communications were out. Of course now, that status might have changed." Streen replied. "From what Astra said, Ana was working to get the holo net back online, incase we weren't able to get out, they'd have a back-up."

"We have to work quickly. Streen, are there any entrances that are opened, besides this one?" Luke asked.

Owen shrugged. "No, but we could make one."

~~

As Ana came down the hallway, Astra met her. The young princess was hyped. Ana laughed, confused why she was so excited. "Astra, what's happened?" she asked, taking her hands.

"Streen and Owen. They got out." The Jedi princess cried.

"What about the COM? Did you use the holo net?"

She nodded no. "I didn't have to. They were so close to the opening." Astra paused. "Why aren't you excited?"

Ana frowned. "Astra, I need to ask you a favor. I need you to get me a practice lightsabre."

The Jedi's eyes widened with surprise. Astra was speechless. She never thought she'd ever hear her friend ask her a question like that. Ana had decided a long time ago to remain normal and not train. So many questions flowed through her mind as to why she'd make such a request. The princess nodded her head. "I don't understand."

Ana pulled her off the side. "Do you want to know the real reason why I chose not to train? It's not only because I wanted a normal life, it's because I was waiting for a sign to make me believe I should train." She explained. Solo paused. "So will you? Will you get me a practice lightsabre?"

Astra nodded yes, hugging her friend, overjoyed she was going to fulfil her full potential as a Jedi knight.

~~

Luke placed the last charge on the left of the closed entrance. Three other charges were set close to the rocks. The Jedi recalibrated their charges, so the damage would be minimal. He locked the charge, then ran back towards his friends. Luke nodded ready to Han, as the pirate hit the destruct button. Owen, Jacen, Anakin and Streen lowered their heads as the entrance blew to pieces. The blast scattered piles of rock on the ground.

Han smiled cockeyed, then turned stern as he whipped out his blaster. He turned to Luke his sons and grandson then gestured with his gun that they head in. Owen didn't budge. Han and Luke turned back noticing Owen wasn't walking. His right arm was still a nescience. Luke gazed at the boy. "Aren't you coming with us?" he asked.

Owen nodded no. "I wish I could, but I'd be no use especially since my right arm is numb. I can't feeling anything from it." He paused. "And I really don't like closed spaces, not after today anyway."

"Go help Ana, Astra and the others." He said, smiling at his uncle and grand father. Luke and Han smiled back, then ran after Jacen and Anakin.

~~

Astra and Ana entered the auditorium, meeting Kyp and Tionne. Ana smiled at Kyp briefly staring at him then was brought her attention back to Astra. The young princess exchanged glanced with the girl then looked at Tionne.

Kyp cleared his throat maintained a good a posture and spoke. "Owen and Streen got through okay. Owen called me awhile ago. Master Luke, Han Solo, Jacen and Anakin have entered the temple."

Ana lowered her face from Kyp. The fact that four of family members were heading the rescue nerved her. All sorts of worries flooded her head. What if

13. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Han flipped the Falcon on autopilot. More than anything, he wanted to have a straight talk with his grand daughter. The Corellian thought Ana would be more responsible and clearer minded, but obviously he was wrong.

For 27 years, Ana had grown to be a beautiful, intelligent young woman. Her ideas and philosophies were what made him proud of her. At that time, he didn't care that she decided not to train. Ana was a different person, a gifted individual. Now, all of what she was didn't seem to matter.

All he wanted now, was an answer as to why Ana would hide such a secret from him and the rest of her family.

He stormed into the rec. room. He scanned the area and finally spotted Ana sleeping on the side of Owen's bed. Han began to storm over, when he recognized that all Ana was, was only a child, a child whom would eventually make casual mistakes, especially when dealing with love. The Corellian shook his head. No. She wasn't a child anymore. Ana was an adult and like an adult, she was going to be punished. He stared over again, when Astra stopped him.

"Astra, get out of my way. I need to talk to Ana." Han growled at the girl.

"Ana didn't mean to hurt anyone. All that happened was that she fell in love with a great man. Is that such a crime? Kyp's a good person. Don't do this." She pleaded. "She doesn't deserve it."

Han realized that the Jedi princess was a true friend to Ana and would obviously do anything to protect her from harm. They were always like, backing each other up when the other was in trouble. He glanced at Ana again. The girl was still sleeping. Han turned back to Astra. "I won't deal with Ana now, but the minute we hit Coruscant, she's in big trouble." he growled, then head back to the cockpit.

Astra gasped. "Now, so am I."

For the rest of the trip to Coruscant, no one talked to each other. Ana was still asleep when Owen awoke. He flexed his knuckles. The boy could feel the fake bones contracting and decontracting. Owen smiled. Ironically, his uncle Luke also had an anesthetic hand. When he fought Darth Vadar on Cloud City, Vadar severed hsi left hand. He had it repaired and wore a black over it, to remind him how dangerous the Darkside was. The Jedi turned to his sister.

Ana had kept him company since Yavin. From her unconscious sleep, Owen could feel the girl was troubled by something. He swept her left bang, awaking her. She pursed her lips into a small smile, then yawned.

Owen looked down. "How are you?"

"Worried about you. How's your arm?"

The Jedi flexed his knuckles again, then shook his arm back and forth. He smiled at Ana. "Good as new."

Ana frowned. "Owen, while you and Streen were in the caves, I made a decision." she paused. "Two decision, actually. I decided that mom, dad and every deserved to know about me and Kyp."

The Jedi gasped. "You've told them already, haven't you?"

She nodded yes. "Kyp means so much to me. Our relationship doesn't mean anything until he is accepted."

"What was the other decision?"

The girl pulled the five crystals from her jacket pocket and showed them to ehr brother. They were turquiose. He looked up at Ana again. "I'm going to use these for my practice lightsabre." she whispered.

Practice lightsabre? That meant Ana was ready to train. Owen's eyes widened with surprise. He smiled at his older sister. "Does this mean what I think it means? You wish to train?"

She nodded no. "Astra's going to get me a spare practice sabre. I'll put them in it, but it would only be used as a seconday resource." Ana paused. "Sorry, I got your hopes up."

He frowned. "As long as your open to the possibility. That's what counts."

Ana sensed her brother's emotions. He was sad, dissappointed. She was the only one in the family, besides Han and her father, whom was not training. Han and Jarix weren't tested, because they had no Jedi background. But Ana was the most promising Jedi in thier family. She had the power to see the future and past, a powerful gift, if used properly and if trained in the Jedi arts, she w

14. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    The minute the Falcon entered Coruscant's atmosphere, Jacen went back to talk to Kyp. The Jedi wanted to hear his side of the story, but most of all, he wanted to know if his love and admiration of Ana was real.

Kyp was sitting next to Astra, across the room from Ana and Owen. Ana noticed her uncle come in but remained silent. Jacen noted that Owen was awake and he was getting used to his new artificial right arm with the help of his sister. He sat down, grabbing a chair. Thought Kyp was 10 years older than the boy, he still looked young.

Astra began to stand up but Jacen stopped her. The princess sat down again, quietly, folding her hands in her lap. She glanced at Kyp. Jacen thought silently of a way to start without yelling at the Jedi. He focused his thoughts, then braced himself. "Kyp, you know how much I've come to rely on you like a brother. Ana is my niece. I never condemned her for not training because I knew how strong her intellect was." he paused. "But I need to know. Was it your idea to make Ana lie in the first place?"

"No. I hated the idea. It was Ana's, though she hated it as much as I did. I never persuaded her otherwise."

Jacen turned his gaze to the princess. "Ana's a smart person, Jacen. She would think twice about anything, unless she needed to." Astra put in.

"I've alwayd trusted Ana's judgement. She may not be a Jedi, but she has the makings of one." Jacen paused. "I'm not mad at you, Kyp. Because I respect your judgement and believe you, I don't condone your relationship with my niece."

Astra perked up. "What about Luke, Han and Anakin?"

"Luke and Anakin are easy. Han won't be. It'll take time for him to accept this, because he always loved Ana the most, because she was different." he paused. "But, Leia, Jarix and Jaina are the ones you have to convince. That's the real problem."

~~

Han set the Falcon down on platform 169A. As he left the cockpit and passed the rec. room, he noticed Ana helping her brother. The girl peered up at her grandfather then turned back to Owen. Han shrugged his head then started for the Falcon's main ramp.

Ana tossed her long hair to her right shoulder. "That's the second time he's done that."

Owen's face hardened. "Done what?"

"Look at me like that. I think I hurt him." Ana replied, referring to Han.

Owen didn't say anything in reply. Instead, he moved off the bed and walked down after Han. As he passed, he bumped into Astra. The Jedi walked past the princess and continued off the Falcon. Astra stared at her friend. Ana leaned against the wall, feeling horrible for having loved Kyp in the first place. She walked over to the girl and leaned against the wall next to her.

"I feel like I've let everyone down, including Owen. He seemed different towards me." Ana admitted.

"You haven't let me down. Not ever." Astra admitted, smiling at her.

Ana reached down with her own hand and held Astra's. "I never expected anything less from you, Astra. Thank you for being there for me." she paused. "I love you for that. You truely are my best friend, one I hope to never lose."

Owen caught up with Han on the ground. Han turned back to the boy with a grim expresssion on his face. He knew Owen had some say, considering he was close to his sister. "Han, I just want to let you know, that what happened wasn't Ana's fault. She doesn't deserve all this blame. She came forward didn't she?" Owen said.

Han turned again to keep walking. "She did, kid, that's the problem."

The Jedi kept talking. "I support Ana, sort of. She's my sister. I looked up to her. I have for some time. Don't push this down on her."

"Owen, your a loyal brother, almost too loyal, but what happens to Ana doesn't concern you."

The boy stopped his grandfather. "It does."

The Corellian placed a hand on Owen's shoulder. "Your a good kid, Owen, maybe even better than your sister. Don't make things worse for her than they already are." and continued on.

tbc

15. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Ana fell onto her old bed, exhausted. Home. It had been more than a rough week, but an unhappy homecoming. She had hoped that her coming out would make things easier for her and Kyp. It only made things worse and now, they were going to get worse. She sat up, pulling off her brown leather jacket. The five crystals were still inside the pocket. Ana pulled one of them out and examined it closely as Luke suddenly came in. The girl put away the crystal back in her jacket pocket and smiled at her uncle.

The Jedi Master smiled back at her and went to sit down on the bext next to Ana. Ana's head dropped. She couldn't look at him. So many people were already dissappointed in her, that she didn't need to be dissappointed in her herself. "Ana, I'm not here to yell at you."

Ana let out a sigh of relief. "What are you here for?"

"Ana, you know, I've always wished for you train to train in the Jedi arts, because your probably the most gifted in this family. If you did decide to train, it would make things easier for you. The punishment wouldn't be as harsh."

She looked down. "You know, I never meant to hurt anyone. I was just scared." Ana changed the subject. "Uncle Luke, you know I've never been intouch with the Force like everyone else, here. I mean, I'm not blocked from it I just never explored it." Ana shifted. "When I first talked to you, using Force telepathy, that was the closest I've ever been but other times, I wasn't always that close."

"I wasn't the only one you were talking to. Leia was with me, which means she'll most likely urge you, like I will, to explore this further." Luke paused. "Have your visions become more stronger?"

She nodded yes. "I even, I even saw Ben. I talked to him."

Luke's eyes widened. He hadn't had contact with Ben for the longest time since he last said goodbye to him. The fact that he even spoke to Ana was a matter not be taken likely. "He spoke to you? How?"

"I only spoke to him once." she paused. "I was basically sucked into the vision. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but things settled afterward."

The Jedi's words echoed through her head. <Your connection with Force telepathy. You were young when you first attempted it, but now you are ready to use those latent powers. Become a Jedi.> Obi-Wan turned. <Ana, your life course is very different from every one else in your family. In a sense, you are the next chosen one to bring balance once again to the Force, as your great great great father, Anakin did.> he paused. <May the Force be with you.> and vanished.

"He said my connection with Force telepathy was only the beginning and that, now I am older, I can use those powers along with my regular power of premonition." she said. Ana paused again and bit her lip. "I know this is going to sound weird but remember when Owen and I first tried to go to Yavin and there was a mechanical malfunction?"

He nodded yes.

"You guys said we didn't go anywhere but in our view, we did. We went to Coruscant only it the Coruscant of the past. We met Obi-Wan and his Master, Master..."

"Qui-Gon Jinn. I know." Luke concluded. "I also had a vision about what was happening on Yavin. I needed to talk to someone about it and I remembered you and Owen talking about a favored Jedi Master that you met one time. I also remembered that Obi-Wan was his apprentice. He mentioned that he met you and Owen in context."

Ana smiled and rolled her eyes. "He even helped me. It was him that persuaded me to attempt Force telepathy with you, to let you know what you already suspected."

"Which suspicion? That you were dating Kyp behind our backs or that Yavin was in trouble?"

She frowned and quieted down. Luke stood up. "I need to go now. I'll give you time to yourself. You've had a tough week and I know, the next couple of days won't be easy for you." he started out but ceased and turned back to her. "Ana, you have the potential and strength to become one of the greatest Jedi in our family. You have no need to be afraid of what you are. It's who you are and what you were born t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.