Bloom, IN Advertising the Force on B-97 & Other Media

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    FYI:
    I talked with B97 advertising this afternoon. And they are going to promote our club for us!!!
  2. tauntaunboy Jedi Knight

3. TheQueenMother Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow I hadn't even thought of using B97. I never listen to it myself (their new promotion aggrivates me, that Diet Pepsi Star Wars contest where all the answers are on-line for any idiot to win the prize) but I know tons of people, and local shops and resturaunts play it during business hours as well.
  4. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man, I was excited about the StarWars promotion, until I realized that the answers were online. Felt cheap after that. But, it's the only station I pick up so...I'll still listen.
  5. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, the online answer thing is kinda lame... but if not we might run the table on the rest of the town. :)
  6. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    tauntaunboy

Sorry to ofend. I was merly excited.

And by the way, Lito told me his wife herd on B-97 yesterday around 5pm Pam Thrash advertise our next meeting for us.

E-
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    tauntaunboy, I don't see anything wrong with letting people here know that their FF is going to be mentioned on local radio. I do this type of thing (in Cleveland) all the time...it helps get the word out and hopefully recruit new people.

8. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Good new to report today.
    I had called and left a message on BCAT to advertise for us but never got a answer.
    Well a guy I know called me just now to tell me he seen on Insight cable channel 3 (BCATS)
    Under the community calender a advertisement for the Hoosier Alliance!!!!.
    So know we will have the HT news and BCATS to advertise for us.
    I'm excited,now we need to move on to the networks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.