main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

advice for Anakin costume

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Luukeskywalker, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    Next Friday I have a Halloween party to go to. Naturally I wanted to go as some Star wars character.

I honestly didn't find much more than a jedi robe whcih was sold by itself.

So I got online to see what I could buy online. And I ended up finding an Anakin costume which looks halfway decent for about $60-70. I am wondering if anyone knows which costume I am refering to, and if it is a good quality costume or if it is cheap. Would you suggest it to someone like me who isn't one who makes his own costumes etc and doesn't have alot of experience with Star Wars costuming?

(the costume I am talking about is the Episode II Anakin jedi costume excluding the robe)

Thanks

2. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    I assume you're referring to the Rubie's Anakin costume. In that case, you're getting what you pay for. To get a decent quality costume, it has to be made. But for a Halloween party I'm sure it can work for you.

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I bought my son the Anakin costume from Rubies for Halloween last year. It came with the pullover shirt w/ tabbards attached, pants, obi, and a rubber Jedi belt. I don't know if the adult version comes with the same stuff as the kids version, but if it does I'm sure you'll like it. I wouldn't wear it to any SW Con's though (unless you're only 6 like my son was, then you might get away with it).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.