main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Advice on seeing the movie at Orlando

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TalusSarn, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    I'm going to be in Orlando next weekend, and would like to see Star Wars in digital on Thu, May 26th.

I'd like to buy the tickets online, to ensure I get them, but of course online, it doesn't tell you which theater is digital. So I called them, and the person on the phone told me that theater 19 is their only digital theater. I then asked what times that theater was showing star wars and he said 5:25 and 9pm. But, then he added, "but that could change."

So now I have no idea what to do. I will be up there very late Wed night, and could wait and buy the tickets in person then, but could they be sold out by then? Perhaps not for the 5:25 thu showing, but it makes me nervous to risk that.

Any suggestions?

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I just went for the 5:25pm showing and we walked in at 5:15pm and went to our seats. It was full but no problem. especially on a Thurs. I was glad to have the tickets ahead of time though. There were other lines for other times waiting outside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.