main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY AeroSith to play Dragoncon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, Jul 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    It has just been confirmed. AeroSith will be performing at Atlanta GA's DragonCon somewhere in the "Matters Of The Force" programming. More details to follow in the next few days. --Billy

2. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Contrats dude. That's pretty big. I hear that where the Red Hoy Chili Peppers got started....Dragon Con. Seriously that's great and wish you dudes the best in Atlanta. :)

3. Trooper-C

Trooper-C Jedi Master star 1

Oct 14, 2003
    I can't wait to tell TK-Ma and TK-Pa we done hit the big time(heh,heh)!
    -Chris

4. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Does that mean you get Guest badges and can get us into the Green Room? Sweeeeet!!

5. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Be cool if it did. But I doubt it.

6. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    DragonCon Atlanta GA: AeroSith Will be playing the Star Wars Costume contest at 4 PM on 9/4/04

7. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Wow was it great! We played to a room of about 500 filled to capacity. They actually had to turn people away at the door. They were all there to see the costume contest but seemed to enjoy the AeroSith performance.
    We've been invited to return next year. Can't wait! --Billy

8. Trooper-C

Trooper-C Jedi Master star 1

Oct 14, 2003
    Man,that was one heck of a weekend!I'm still trying to process it all.Opening up for the Star Wars Costume Contest was a big thrill.With a packed house laughing and applauding in all the right places,it was also a relief,too.That meant they got it.And seeing the winners of the contest all together on stage was impressive.Oh well,the VHS copy of MST3K:The Movie I ordered from Ebay just came in the mail.Hopefully,watching it should fend off the last remains of P.C.B.(post-con blues).

9. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    You guys definitely rocked! Just hope you'll speak to the rest of us, now that you've hit the big time....

10. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    And here are the pictures to prove it happened:
    AeroSith at D*C

I've also reworked the AeroSith photos page, and added more shots from previous events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.