main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX AFF's Next Meeting!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BigChris, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    It's meeting time again, and one week early! Here are the details:

When: Saturday, October 18th
    Where: Dog & Duck Pub, 17th & Guadalupe
    Time: Around 1 p.m. till ???

The meeting will return to the Dog and Duck and we will be discussing some topics that I had planned to discuss at the LAST meeting, but we didn?t since I wasn?t able to attend due to illness. Since the Dallas Comic-Con will be just one week away from the meeting, I would like to discuss the travel arrangements/plans for this event. Halloween will be just 2 weeks away and I would like to talk about what people are going to dress up as, as well as what they are going to do on Freaky Friday! With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, AFF will have another opportunity to help the less fortunate. In the next two months "Matrix: Revolutions" and "LOTR: Return of the King" will be released, so I would like to talk about the possible return of "Film Force" for the release of this two flicks. I would like to talk about ideas on how we can help out. Also, I would like to finally get a plan in place to add photo albums to out website. The last thing I want to discuss is the ?Clone Wars? micro-series on Cartoon network. Maybe have a premiere party??? Of course, general Star Wars discussion is welcome. Hope to see everyone on Saturday!!!

www.austinfanforce.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.