main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH AFI top Villains and Heroes

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Darth Vader took the number 3 spot for villans!!! Just ahead of him was Norman Bates from Psycho and Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs and beating out The Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of Oz

Han Solo took 14th for Heroes, Obi-Wan was number 37

Also of interest in the list: Indiana JOnes was number 2 for heroes, Ellen Ripley was number 8 in heroes (Alien Saga), The Alien (Alien Saga) was 14th on the Villains side. Terminator took number 48 for heroes AND 22 for Villains!

All in all Star Wars did pretty good. I don't think any other movie had three characters win (i'll have to look the list over again to be sure)

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Yeah, we watched it on TV last night... I would have been very upset if they had forgoten Lord Vader!!
    Also, the fight between Yoda and Dooku won best fight sequence at the mtv awards :)

3. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    yeah that was a good show. and if you want to check out all of the winners of the mtv movie awards, just head over to mtv.com. but if you don't want be spoiled, the show will be aired on the 5th.

4. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I saw th AFI top heroes and villians myself. I loved it being a movie buff and was also glad to see some of our beloved Star War characters rated pretty well.Good thing I haven't gone on to mtv.com yet, I log on to it frequently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.