main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive After Death

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Apr 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    Stream saw Mikayla runing after the ship in the sky 'hey wait up' Stream began to jump and he cathed up with mikayla Stream got his blasters out 'say bye bye ship ' Stream fired at the ship and he saw black smoke comeing out of it 'ha got it ' but it still flew damn Stream whistled and a speeder bike came out of his ship 'mikayla come get on will catch him up' Stream sat on the bike waiting for mikayla to jump on.

2. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Shi-Ara~ Tatooine
    Assassination Mission

Shi-Ara had spent a day travelling across the planet to the Sarocue Cantina. She stepped in and her senses were immediately assailed by the acrid smoke coiling around the room.

She strode to the bar and sat down, studying the patrons.

3. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Sephiro Nero Irodonia
    Bounty Hunter Mission

Nero flew over the two bounty hunters and kept on laughing until somehow he was hit by a blaster bolt. The ship started to lose fuel and an onboard fire sprang loose. He started the landing sequence but the fuel was engnighted by the fire and the ship became a fire ball until it fell into the forest. The trees it had landed on burst into flames causing a massive forest fire.

Moments after the fire had started, the Hutt's local authority came to try to stop the fire. A captain walked over to a man and a woman one getting onto a speeder bike, the other looking annoyed. "You are under arrest for the murder of Sephiro Nero. Although Sephiro Nero was a fugitive, killing him is against the law. You will come with me."

Tag: Mertroid, Bro-cos

OOC: Bro-cos, if you could tell me how lod you are via PM or in a post that would clear up a lot of things for me. Thanks [/b]

Drunkard in a bar, Tatooine
    Assasin Mission [/i]

"Hey you pretty little lady. How would you like to come with me back to my place and have some fun?"

Tag: Correlian_chic

4. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Shi-Ara~ Tatooine
    Assassination Mission

Shi-Ara looked at the man in disgust. But she could get some information from him. Drunk men talk.

She smiled invitingly, something she hadn't done in years. "If you can tell me a few things. Do you know anything about the Pavhawks?"

tag: vader

5. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Drunkard Tatooine
    Assasin Mission

"I sure do! Actually, there is one of them now!" The man pointed to a small man dressed in a large coat taht scurried out the door. He saw the drunk point at him and took off running."

tag: Ceci

6. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Stream looked at this person who said your underarrest 'your kidding me underarrest' Stream got his Blasters out and he shot the captin in the leg and jumped on the speeder bike he grabbed Mikaylas hand and he sped of to his ship.

7. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Shi-Ara~ Tatooine
    Assassination Mission

She grinned and got up. "Thanks." She made her way to the door and stepped out into the searing heat.

She watched as the small man disappeared into an alleyway. "You won't get away that easily," she muttered, sprinting after him.

tag: vader

8. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Mikayla ran with Stream and wondered why they were underarrest.
    "Wait! Stream! He wasn't supposed to be killed. He was to be brought alive," Mikayla called as she pulled from his grip.
    Mikayla couldn't believe the huge mistake Stream had made.
    Mikayla kept running though to the ship and hoped they would get off the planet soon.

Tag: Bro-cros

9. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Police Irodonia
    Bounty Hunter Mission

Two men ran over to the wounded captain checking to see if he was alright. 5 police speeder bikes, 10 armored assalt units, and 15 Police fighters surrounded the two people on the speeder. "You are now under arrest for assault of a police officer and resisting arrest. The fighters fired at the bounty hunter's ships to disable them from flying away. Then the speeders moved in closer to surround the people on the speeder. Lastly, the armored vehicles formed a perimeter that was unable to be past unless flying. 50 police officers moved in behind the vehicles and formed another layerof defence. "Give up now, or we will fire!" One shouted. The police all calked their weapons and had perfect shots on their targets. Sharp Shooters climbed trees and got their sights on the fugitives as well.

Tag: mertroid, Bro-cos

BRO-COS: HAVE YOU LISTENED TO ANY OF MY POSTS?????

10. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Stream turned round and looked at them all arms crossed he laughed 'HA HA the snipers on the tress a very nice touch dont you think' Stream began to walk towards the police officers with a smile on his face 'lets have somefun' Stream with out thinking grabbed a control pocket out of his pocket and punched in some data realy quick and his ship began to come razoring through the tress nocking the snipers of the trees 'if you would exscuse me ' Stream grabbed Mikayla's hand and he jumped into his ship he ran over to the cockpit and turned on the guns 'Can you say bye bye' guns started to fire at the ground the officers could't see Streams ship because of the dust the ship flew into space and the began to go to hyperspace.

11. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Name: Deci
    Species: Human
    Sex: Male
    Faction: Crime Boss for The Syndicate.
    Height: 190 cm
    Weight: 85 kg
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Skin Color: White
    Build: Very muscular
    Other: N/A
    Appearance: Deci is tall, hansom and blonde. His body is a pure weapon.
    Personality: Ruthless in the hunt for credits and power.
    Ship: The Undertaker an special designed ship for Deci.
    Weapons: 2 blasters, a knife, 2 cuncusion grenades.
    Credits: atleast 5000
    Bio: Deci was just waiting for the riots. He took control over people through violence.

OOC: I'l post my first IC later.

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mikayla watched and was glad they were away but then she realized Stream was performing more of a crime. Grabbing Stream's hand she stopped him.
    "Let's just get out of here," she said as she then turned the ship off the planet and out.

Tag: Bro-Cros

13. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Stream looked at Mikayla and said 'this is goin to be fun ' he said as he looked at the stars. 'im a dangerous man your goin to hav to keep up with me if you want to survive ' he said as he walked into his quarters.

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mikayla shook her head and rolled her eyes. Mikayla wasn't amused at all by Stream. Rather pathetic she saw him as. Looking out she waited until they'd arrive at Tatooine. Mikayla was more dangerous than Stream would ever be.

15. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Stream looked round his ship wondering where his best blaster was 'AHHHHHH!!! i cant find it' Stream got his blaster out and began to say 'ok Mikayla you would like to stand back plz we hav a little introoder' Stream walked over to Mikayla and looked at her and as quickley as he could grabbed the captin who was on his ship Stream lifted him in the air 'Ill giv you the count of 5 before i blow your head of and use it to clean my ship 1...5' Stream pulled his blaster and pointed it at his head 'say bye bye ' as he said that a ship behind them fired at his engine 'ahhh damn ' the ship was now on a rout to crash into the planet 'my turn ' Stream ran to ships door and said 'you might want to strap your self in ' Stream ran onto the side of his ship and saw the other ship fire at him Stream shot it and fell to the floor leaving a huge hole in the floor Stream got back in the ship and closed the hatch 'lets land ' he said as he smiled with his blaster poiting at the captin 'bang' the captin laid dead on the floor blood filled on the floor he laid 'lets land shall we' Stream sat down.

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mikayla wondered how that man was able to get onto their ship anyway. Mikayla didn't care and she followed Stream to where the hole was for they'd be jumping through that before the ship crashed onto the planet of Tatooine.

17. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'ha right well wait until you dicide what we should do ' Stream said with a smile as he got his blasters out and shot the core of his ship 'lets go' Stream grabbed Mikaylas hand and he jumped out of the ship with her Stream lifted her up into the air as he hit the floor still breathing from the colision he said 'huh huh that was fun' Stream jumped up and looked at Mikayla 'theres alot of things you dont no about me ill tell you once we get into the city all about me' Stream turned and saw the two red hot suns and he began to walk arms crossed he turned his head and smiled and he began to laugh 'ha ha ha were goin to get along fine' Stream carried on walking.

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mikayla rolled her eyes at Stream. This guy she was not amused by. He was arrogant and full of himself. Mikayla couldn't believe him for one thing he dared to touch her and he didn't know anything of her either but what she looked like.

19. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Stream stopped and looked at Mikayla 'you think im arragont dont you every people i see say that but they dont know me im actulay very nice if you get to know me ' he said Stream walked towards her 'No i would love to speak to you better if we get to Mos espa now come please'. Stream turned and carried on walking.

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mikayla didn't say one word to Stream at all. She just walked along the sand, ignoring the man that she wondered why she even set up an alliance with him in the first place. He killed who she could've gotten big bucks from bringing alive. Mikayla walked on and after a while Mos Espa they had reached.

21. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'follow me' Stream began to walk into a bar.
    'dont worry mikayla well be fine ' Stream walked into the bar and looked at the counter 'theres sombody here ' Stream looked round the bar and on a balcony he saw a sniper ready to pic them off. Stream ran over to the wall and poited up to mikayla.

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Look bud...I know we're fine, I'm only one of the most mysterious and deadly people around and I know how to take care of myself. So don't grab me and tell me what to do unless you want your throat slit open," Mikayla growled at Stream, growling at him and then walking off to the bar.

Tag: Bro-cros

23. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    New assignment to all Bounty Hunters, Assasins, and crime syndicates:

Two people have killed several of the ISSP (Hutt Police) force. A woman named Mikalya and a man named Stream sor are on the run from the ISSP. Reports of sightings have been made that they are on Tatooine. Be cautious, Stream sor seems to be a enraged sycopath (sp?) and will kill anyone.

I will be playing in this one, I will post my character profile in a second.

Bro-cos, please stop God Moding. There is no way your ship could have flown away from 100 ground units plus the air craft. Please use proper grammer as well, and how old are you?

24. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    OOC:sorry lord vader i wont god mod.

Stream looked at Mikayla and said 'im sorry Mikayla ill try and be a nicer person ok lets start fro....' Stream turned and looked at his ship. Stream walked towards his ship and got into the cockpit 'Mikayla ive got a bad feeling that weve been disseived' ive got a job to do now come its up to you if you want to stay on tatooine but i think we should go its up to you'. Stream looked at her with a sad face as herd something which realy hurt him.

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mikayla looked at Stream and realized she hurt him some, but she had to lay down the ground rules. Mikayla walked inside Stream's ship.
    "Well, are we going?" she asked as she looked out to see if he was coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.