main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

After Effects Major Problem

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Surfgod, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surfgod

Surfgod Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    On my clip, which is making a Obi Wan ghost like effect for my Star Wars movie I'll copy the paint from Comp 1 then make Comp 2 and then new Solid but when I try to paste it in theres this message that says

Adobe After Effects: not enough memory to create U_MemTrackedObject. (1k requested, 0 avalible)

And then it shuts off. Is it cause the clip I'm doing is one minute and six seconds long? I edited the scene months ago beofore I considered the ghost effect and had to bring in the whole scene. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Oreckel

Oreckel Jedi Master star 3

Jul 18, 2002
    It's funny it says 0k available. You might try rebooting and see if that clears it up. In the event it's related to a specific problem with your configuration, I usually find answers by sticking the error message into Google. If anyone's encoutered the problem and posted it online before, Google'l find it.

3. bobaandy123

bobaandy123 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 21, 2005
    How much memory and ram do you have? This happends to me when the effect im trying to do is too hard on my system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.