After Ep 3 George Lucas should be working on

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by jp-30, Sep 1, 2004.

?

After Ep 3 George Lucas should be working on

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
New Star Wars (movies / TV / Animation etc) 86 vote(s) 41.3%
Tinkering with existing Star Wars 13 vote(s) 6.3%
New Indiana Jones 41 vote(s) 19.7%
Developing existing non-SW properties (THX-1138) 5 vote(s) 2.4%
Tinkering with old non-SW properties (American Graffiti) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Somethink totally new 59 vote(s) 28.4%
Other (please specify) 4 vote(s) 1.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarDude Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Rick McCallum hinted at another franchise--Red Tails trilogy?
  2. howardgarbo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I want to see George do something different with his talents and explore new territory. Something along the lines of THX. Or if not THX then something different that he hasn't done yet, like a horror film involving bigfoots or something.

Just ideas.

And no Indy 4. Just leave it as a trilogy.
  3. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    If he does Episode 7 I swear I am auditioning...
  4. DarthPoppy Force Ghost

star 4
    Definitely The Yeti Trilogy.
    And since he is such a master of dialog, a remake of Una Voce Umana.
    And since he is such a master of human drame, a film of War and Peace.
    And since he is such a master of human psychology, a film of Crime and Punishment.
    Ans since he is such a master of romance, a remake of Annie Hall.
  5. princessleia911 Jedi Master

star 4
    Indy 4! Lucas will then do some artsy fartsy movies and experiemental stuff before..........
    the SEQUEL TRILOGY!!!!!!! Give us what we want George and you will have all of the money that you require.
  6. Darth-Chris-32 Jedi Padawan

I think he should do something 4-6 because when you 1-3 then watch 4-6 it is so down graded and the duels are crappy in 4-6. He could make the picture more crisp and clear and upgrade the Starwars universe for 4-6. Also he can make the movies much better because the technology now and then are so totally different. He was exicited when he saw Jurrasic Park for the tecnology they so made him want to make more movies. He couldn,t do it before for 4-6 but he wanted to so why not go back and do what you wanted to do all along.
  7. Sithlord_kev Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'm sure Indy4 will be next project.
  8. jetzeppelin2h1985 Jedi Knight

Ok, in respect to Eps 1-3, Lucas could redo 4-6. Completely CG, it could be easily done, and there would be no limit to special effects or technology. I don't know about you but I wanna see how Darth Vader would fight against Luke in ROTE had he the same technology in the 70s and 80s as he had now.
  9. Le_Sammler Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I would love to see Indiana Jones IV come to fruition! :)
  10. Matt-trooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    Id like him to start work on Indy 4, before anything else.
  11. jedi-master-kev Jedi Youngling

star 4
  12. DarthPoppy Force Ghost

star 4
    He should probably be working on his golf game.
  13. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    George Lucas is working on Indiana Jones 4, is producing that Red Tails movie, is converting all the Star Wars movies into 3D format, working on the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series slated for release in Fall 2007, and working on the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series set in between ROTS and ANH starring minor characters.
  14. Darth-Lutgerous Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd love to see George start something totally new.
  15. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes he did say that he is going to start making completely new movies.
  16. battlewars Jedi Master

star 4
    i would like to see indy 4 and redtails and his experimental films, although i wish it was a feature like thx and not a short
  17. paul01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would love George to do something other than Star Wars,to show the world and the critics again he can make good non SW films like American Grafitti and THX1138

I would hate SW to become pointless and boring and just become "any old" franchise, to me SW is bigger than any franchise and would hate it to become a Babylon 5 Star Trek Andromeda B.Galaltica to me "any old Sci-Fi" franchise.
  18. MercenaryAce Force Ghost

star 5
    No!-the models are ten times better than CG. I wished Lucas had used less CG in the prequals.

Also, no episode 7-9-ever! First, I'ld like to see him do something new. Second, that is what the entire EU is for. If you don't like the EU, then just let it end at 6.
  19. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    I actually really liked CG.
  20. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I think that the TV Series is going to be cool but I would also love to see him try something totally new.
  21. MASTER_JEDI Jedi Master

star 1
    Been hearing stuff lately about this television series that's coming up at sometime or another. I hope it lives up to the hype. I appreciate that the creator of Star Wars is giving us a lot more of it.
  22. Dark_Jawa_Knight Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think that Star Wars cant just end right now in 2005, its not right. We Star Wars fans love it so much and we need more and more and more. Im not saying i am unsatisfied, its just that i couldnt bear not having more Star Wars. I was thinking he should do some Star Wars stuff like Pre-Episode 1, like the Origins of Yoda or the Origins of Palps. I mean they might not be as big in the theaters but it will give us something to hold on too.
  23. Padawan_Faith Jedi Padawan

I am looking forward to see what he does on the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series.
  24. Eddie Force Ghost

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.