main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends After Forever: Not the way we planned it(J/K/J/TK/J/T/L/M/OCs) Link to sequel posted!!!! 2/20!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Daughterofflame, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    tsk,tsk. This Daughter of Flame is very disappointed in your inability to keep from assuming. (course, you're boosting my confidence in my own deception and plot-twisting skills ;) )

KnightHawk - Hallelujah! You still like me!!! :D (not to mention my story! Great, now go read my other one!!!!)

Kettch_the_Jedi - Hmmm. read the above portion of my post for my opinion on such speculation.

KataiJade - YESSS!!!! I have achieved a certain level of telekinesis!!! Thank you for delurking!!! You'll be my best buddy if you keep reappearing!!

JediMasterKobe - well, you had a good guess, but unless I'm misunderstanding your thinking-out-loud comments, NO. Sorry, but I do pride myself in evil twists, after all. [face_devil] :D Yes, I love poor Jacen. He arouses a feeling that almost resembles sympathy. Almost. LOL.

Agent_Jaid - hold on. you're congratulating someone on having "figured it out"?! I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID IF HE WAS RIGHT OR NOT!!!! (* takes a deep breath and calms down.*) ok. Yep, I was [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] @ Jacen too. He's my favorite character. :D Especially when everyone else picks on him. :D
    ;) LOL. I'm starting to think maybe we're somewhat alike. :) Wouldn't that be a hoot? (look out rest of thread board) [face_devil]

In closing, go ahead and speculate. I love hearing your way-off theories. THey're pretty funny. [face_laugh] Keep on going!! Yall are the greatest!!!
    (BTW, one of you was right. [face_blush] Can you guess which one of you it was? ;) ) HEEEE HEEEE I love challenges. :D
    Post more tomorrow. (I hope. That Spanish test is looming over my head. [face_plain] And yall have managed to out do me. I ran out of prewritten posts yesterday. I'll go work on tomorrow's now. )
    BYE!!
    Austyn, one Daughter of Flame

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Austyn: hold on. you're congratulating someone on having "figured it out"?!

Uh-huh! I didn't have to tell him to read it!! He found it on his own!! :D

I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID IF HE WAS RIGHT OR NOT!!!!

You mean big brother is right?! :eek:

:p

(* takes a deep breath and calms down.*)

*attempts to emulate her*

ok. Yep, I was [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] @ Jacen too. He's my favorite character. Especially when everyone else picks on him.

Heh, that's when they're the most fun. :D

LOL.

You sound like my twin.... *hides*

I'm starting to think maybe we're somewhat alike.

We just might be. ;)

Wouldn't that be a hoot? (look out rest of thread board)

*dies laughing*

HEHEHEHE!!! :D You really do sound like my twin!! :D

I don't suppose you have MSN or AIM? Or do I get to deal with PM's? *sigh* *hope hope*

3. Daughterofflame

Sep 11, 2003
    me -hold on. you're congratulating someone on having "figured it out"?!

Agent_Jaid - Uh-huh! I didn't have to tell him to read it!! He found it on his own!!

me who said he figured it out? ;)

Agent_Jaid You mean big brother is right?!

me I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!

Agent_Jaid You sound like my twin.... *hides*

ME this IS getting scary. :eek:

and no, I don't have msn. I have aim, but i'm not allowed to use it. my dad is a gov. official, and his work can be destroyed by the viruses that come from using it. (so experts say. we used it for almost a year without any problems, so who knows?
    looks like pming is hte way to go....

well, like i said earlier. yall have out-read me. i used up all my pre-written posts, but here's one i wrote last night.
    enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?? No! I told you once already! You can?t wipe his memory!? he glanced from the maintenance droid to the astromech. ?Yet.?

The astromech jerked backwards on his wheels with an indignant blat.

?That?s right.? He turned towards the squat little silver droid, putting his hands on his hips. ?You?d better behave, or I?ll let him have you.?

The little astromech tweedled sadly.

?No, I don?t like you.? He said shortly. ?You irritated me to absolute insanity. If you weren?t a gift, I would have erased your kriffin? annoying personality the first day I had you. It?s my pure generosity that has kept me from-?

?Kyp!?

Kyp turned away from Zero-One to see Jaina hurrying toward him.

?Yes, oh Great One?? he made a saucy half-bow.
    Jaina chose to ignore it. ?So, now you?re taking to droids for company.?

Kyp sniffed. ?I find droids more enjoyable than some human company.?

Jaina?s irritation rose, but she didn?t let it show.

?Yes, well,? she patted Zero-One?s metal dome and waved at him in dismissal, ?you?re going to have to endure this dull human?s companionship for a few moments.?

Something about the way she said it made Kyp groan inwardly. She only took that tone when she?d come either to gloat, or to hand out orders.

?Forgive me, Great One,? he feigned an apologetic smile, ? but being a mere mortal, I have only a short life, and therefore a small amount of time to give you, so please be quick.? He wiped his greasy hands on an equally greasy rag. ?If you?ll step this way into my humble, non-existent office.? He swept his hand mockingly toward the empty space beside his x-wing, walking in that general direction, half-hoping she wouldn?t follow.

?Now,? he turned and saw, little to his surprise, that she had, ?what can I do for the great Yun-Harla??

?You can knock it off, first of all.? Jaina said irritable.

?Oh, that?s right.? Kyp slapped his forehead. ?The war?s over, so you?re back to plain old Jaina Solo.?

?Oh, honestly, Durron.? Jaina growled, rubbing her creased forehead as if in pain.

?Well, you know what they say,? Kyp quipped, ?you can take the Goddess from the state of deity, but you can?t take the deity out of the Goddess.?

?Kyp!? Jaina screeched, covering her ears.

?Oh, I?m sorry, am I bothering you?? he effected a persona of innocence.

Jaina glared at him as she rubbed her ears, mumbling something about being owed big time.

?In all my life, Kyp Durron, I have never met anyone else with your uncanny ability to drive away my sanity.? She muttered darkly.

Kyp bowed deeply. ?At your service.? He grinned.

Jaina fought it hard, but found herself smiling anyway.

A loud electronic squeal from the other side of the bay made the two turn.

?You brought Cappie with you?? Kyp asked in disbelief.

?Yeah, and it would appear our droids have a mutual, respective feeling toward each other, like we do.? She smirked.

?Fine.? Kyp shook his head. ?As long as you?re gonna be the one to disentangle and repair both parties when this is over.?

Jaina grinned as s

4. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Tide over for the weekend?

*looks at calendar*

It's only Thursday!

*runs screaming*

Peeps head back in...

Still a good postie! :D

5. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Jaina grinned as she looked back at him. ?What, now you?re afraid of a couple of droids?? she snickered.
    Kyp narrowed his eyes. ?Not hardly.? He looked back at the arguing astromechs. ?But when this comes to blows, they?re going to be making full use of their welding arms, and personally, I?d prefer not to be the one melted to the deck floor.?

This was my favorite part. I thought it was funny.

6. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    I'm really behind, I loved them all. Now can you explain the things you'll have going.

7. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't wait all weekend for another post. You mean person. Now I'm going to have to work on my own story becuz I don't have anything to do. Not fair. Great post anyway.

~Angel~

8. Daughterofflame

Sep 11, 2003
    HMMM

Guess my powers of sympathy are a little less potent than I thought. Your replies for "More! More!" have not instilled me into any action.

Actually, :) , that fact has nothing to do with my empathetic skills. It more has to do with the fact that, as I've said before, you all read too fast, (that's really rich coming from me :D ) and therefore, I haven't finished writing the next post.

Now, if we were farther along in the storyline, I'd spend this time to explain things, but if I did that now, it would give it all away. [face_devil] (Don't you just love
    me? :D ;) )

So, therefore, I've decided to post another segment in my other story, Spirit of the Past, which almost coincides with this one (there are a few discrepancies) a day early. SOOOOOO, get off your lazy, sef-pitying duff and go read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Replies wouldn't be bad, either. :) )
    See ya'll Later, (after this darned case of writers block goes away)

9. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Now, if we were farther along in the storyline, I'd spend this time to explain things, but if I did that now, it would give it all away. (Don't you just love
    me?)

Course I do. :p You act like me. [face_mischief] IEB and I are very proud of you... :)

LOVED the post by the way. :D

10. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hmm, very interseting, must keep my eye on this. ;)

~~Jilly

11. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Very interesting...

(Notices that Jaina refers to Luke as Master Skywalker.) Big trouble. All I can say.

12. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    hmmm
    no unlce luke....i see that jaina is upset with him
    not good not good

Great post!

13. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    *Skips into thread and decides it needs an up.*

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

*Skips happly out from completing her mission.*

~Angel~

14. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Can't wait to find out where all the relationships stand! :D Tahiri bossing Jacen. Mara having strange cravings. Jaina not wanting to see Jag! [face_shocked]
    And Luke summoning her & Kyp. Very interesting!

15. Daughterofflame

Sep 11, 2003
    YESSSSS!!!!! I just checked this thread for the 1st time in 4 days, and I am exceedingly, pleasantly surprised at how many new replies there are!!!

HEEEHEEEEHEEEE HEEEEe!!! I love all of yall's speculations!!! Some of you are onto the right track, and I am proud of the fact that I have successfully thrown some of you off track!!! [face_devil]
    well, I'm short on time today, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow for a new post.

Thanks for replying, and see yalls tomorrow!!!

Austyn

16. Daughterofflame

Sep 11, 2003
    OK, here are ALL the thank you notes!!

JediMasterKobe - sorry to make you wait so long. My weekend was completely full. Hope you like this one!!

CrystalKenobi - I loved this part too. :D

Dev_Binks - nope. sorry, can't explain anything just yet. [face_devil] after next post, I should be able to reveal some things. :)

Angel4evaM - good grief!! you guys have no patience!! well here you go. :D

Agent_Jaid - OH GOOD. (*whew*) thought maybe for a minute there, you would say "NO" :p I'm glad you liked it. Read on!!

JainaDurron - THanks, Jilly!! glad you like it so far!!

KnightHawk - don't you know it. Bad stuff always happens in my stories. [face_devil]

KataiJade hmmmm. you have an interesting point there. we'll seee. :)

Angel4evaM Thanks!! closer to 100!!

TahiriSoloFan glad to have you back!! OOOOHHHH. you have interesting musings. we'll see. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenel Ka sighed and brushed a stray wisp of hair out of her face. She paused and looked around her, taking in the familiar scents as she breathed.

The sunlight sifted down through the heavy morning mist, setting the entire valley aglow. She could distinguish at least six different shades of green and gold as she stared down the side of the mountain.

?You coming?? she looked away and saw Jacen waiting for her farther up the slope.

She nodded and started up the trail towards him, picking her way over rocks and tree roots.

Jacen waited until she was beside him before turning and continuing up the trail.

?You have been running while I was gone.? Tenel Ka stated, following him easily up the rugged slope.

?Not ever day.? He admitted. ? Some mornings I just haven?t had any time.? He pushed a large branch out of the way and waited as she passed.

Tenel Ka looked at him in amusement. ?Master Skywalker is keeping you busy??

Jacen?s smile became wry. ?Master Skywalker has nothing to do with it.?

Tenel Ka stared at him incredulously, but said nothing as she watched him turn and jump over a fallen tree.

?You have never said where Jaina is.? She finally said, climbing the slope quickly to catch up.

Jacen turned his head in surprise. ? She?s not here.? He frowned apologetically. ?I thought you knew.?

Tenel Ka shook her head. ?Where is she, then?? she scanned the area around her as she walked, trying to figure out where they were going.

?She kept the Twin Suns together after the war,? Jacen explained, ?and she and Kyp and Colonel Fel have been training new recruits.?

?I see.? Tenel Ka?s voice was quiet.

Jacen reached the flat in the trail and stopped. He turned, smiling. ?Come on.? He held out his hand. ?I want you to see this.?

Tenel Ka was surprised at his sudden exuberance. She took his hand and allowed him to pull her up.

?M?nythre!? she breathed in awe as she stood.

They stood on a flat, rocky overhang, looking down into a canyon that was so verdant, it was almost hard to look at.

The fierce attack and destruction from the Yuuzhan Vong had partially redirected the river?s course, causing it to flow through this new canyon.

The sound of the river combined with the wind?s rushing through the trees filled her ears with familiar dull roar.

Jacen glanced at her and grinned at the look on her face. He had known she would like it.

Maybe some good had come out the war.

Tenel Ka stared out across the valley, a faraway look in her eyes.

Jacen toyed with a twig in his hand, watching her out of the corner of his eye.

?You never told me why you were her.? He said slowly, eyeing her carefully for a reaction.

It was barely visible. Tenel Ka sighed and looked at the ground at her feet.

?Hapes is that bad, huh.? Jacen surmised, taking a seat on a nearby rock.

Tenel Ka sighed again. ?It is.? She confirmed quietly.

Jacen let the silence

17. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

You had better not be letting Jacen introduce a girl to Tenel Ka!! :_|

I'll hurt you if you do!!!

You can't do that to her!!!

You can't!!!

18. Daughterofflame

Sep 11, 2003
    OH YES I CAN> [face_devil]

MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUWWWWWHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA

19. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    If friend Jacen is going to introduce a girl to Tenel Ka, it had better be Tahiri. :p

20. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    great jo

hope to seee more posties comng this way soon

oh my fave is lo lol hhahah

Jag and Jaina (mush is possible)
    but jace amd tenal are good

21. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Such a good post... :D And I hope that it is just a friend and nothing more that Jacen is introducing to Tenel Ka.

~~Jilly

22. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    this is interging(sp)

23. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Boy, you sure like to tease! [face_laugh] Instead of getting things confirmed you just keep adding intriuge. Aaagggghhhh! Are you trying to kill me with curiosity?!? Post again soon!

24. Daughterofflame

Sep 11, 2003
    HEHEHEHEHEHEH.

I love keeping ya'll in suspense. :D [face_devil]

(oout of curiousity, how can Jacen "introduce"
    Tahiri to Tenel Ka?)
    See YA,

(HInt: note OC marker in subject)

25. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4