main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX after lots of homework, juice, ddr, and a new computer...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by super_hyper_melanie, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    I'M BACK! sorry but i'm back and felt like making an entrance (please don't kill the hyper one).....i don't remember the last time i've even posted but i've been busy out my behind....if you look at the subject that's about the just of it...i've got school so i've had lots of homework, and since i've done any posting i've tried to be healthier and cut back on sodas settling for juice when i don't need to be having a soda....i've bene highly distracted recently by my ddr game for playstation and about a month ago i got a new computer cuase the old one screwed up....anyways i guess that's all i'll say and i'll leave you all to give me a good slap for taking so long to come back around here (cause the old computer screwing up was a good excuse, but i've had the new one for a month now and haunt the net every chance i get) next time ya see me.

2. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    sssssslllllllooooooowwwwwww dddddooooowwwwwwnnnnn!!!!

;)

3. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    It's called a "period". ;)

See, I just used one.

Hey, I just used another.

:cool:

4. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    don't tell me you're gonna get on me for not using periods again. truthfully though i did use periods, they were just like '.....' kind of periods. anyways though it's nice to be back and at the time i wrote that i was uber hyper so why would i have wanted to slow down? well i just came home from work so i'm not so upiddy and out there. that's what working at walmart gets ya.

ha ha ha! i used periods! i used periods!

5. HoboZuckuss

HoboZuckuss Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    I think the use of several periods in a row like that is called an ellipsis. Not be a nag or anything. =0)

6. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Working at Wally World gives you the right not to use exclamation points, not periods. :D

:cool:

7. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    LOL! Poor Melanie.... We're just pickin on ya cause we missed ya. :)

The boards just wouldn't be the same without our super_hyper_run-on_sentance_too_much_caffined_one. ;)

8. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    rofl....yah yah...so you really missed me eh? awe that's so sweet. *huggles to everyone*.....you know you only pick on me cuase ya love me and i just laugh it off.... laughing off pickings is a nice skill to have and took far too many years to develop...i thank my brothers for that, just as i thank one of my brothers for sitting me in front of the tv with him when i was a small child, barely able to remember anything, and let me watch star wars.

9. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Iiiiiieeeeeeiiiiiiieeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee I AM CORNHOLIO!!!!! MY BUNGHOLE WILL SPEAK NOW!!!!! YOU CANNOT TAME THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF MY BUNGHOLE!!!!!

Welcome back, Melanie. :)

10. Jango_Bango

Jango_Bango Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2002
    Yes...welcome back Mel!

I just figured you were off somewhere (Like Starbucks) drinking triple lattes reciting
    Harry Potter books (word for word...very fast ;) ) dressed like Frodo Baggins or some
    such...hehe

j/k

Kev

11. Marababe

Marababe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    Welcome back Melanie, you have been missed and I think the way you talk(type?)is very intresting and that everyone should do it once in a while because its very cool to just keep going and going..........(whew!)

I'm getting to old for this.:)

Bev

12. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    oooo, thanks for the idea kev....watch out starbucks of the dfw area!
    awe thanks bev.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.