main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

after new jedi order

Discussion in 'Literature' started by jedi-mike-cost, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-mike-cost

jedi-mike-cost Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2003
    i havent read any books since the end of the new jedi order were should i begin reading again.

2. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    The book that is next after the NJO is the Joiner King by Troy Denning. It is the first book in the Dark Nest Trilogy. After that, the second book in the trilogy, The Unseen Queen, comes out 9/20/05. These are what I would read next.

3. jedi-mike-cost

jedi-mike-cost Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2003
    thanks a bunch

4. GavinStrife

GavinStrife Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2005
    I thought it was the 27th... the 20th would be fine, but can we get a confirmation?

5. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Check some sites of stores that are selling the books, but I'm pretty sure it's out next week on the 27th.

6. Grand_Admiral_Gotti

Grand_Admiral_Gotti Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2005

Alot of PPL on this forum do not like do simple research before asking questions huh?

Heres the two easiest ways to find the last book released when looking on TF.N

1. Check the "What books should I read" sticky at top of forum

2. Look at last two days of posts and when you see "Joiner king spoilers" all over every other thread" that may bea good hint , since it is the most talked about, that it is indeed the latest novel, then if unsure abou the timeline it falls into you can simply search the "timeline" and see that it is the next in trilogy you seek

7. AlisonC

AlisonC Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2005
    Wow, that's coming up... really soon. *is not going to be able to catch up in time, but maybe by book 3?*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.