main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN After Party

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Toymaster, Feb 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Would anybody want to go do something after the meeting this Friday at Shoney's? I'm thinking a movie would be nice. Any other suggestions?

2. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Sounds ok with me. Last time the meeting didn't really break up until around 10:30, and some of us hung around until near 11:30. We'd have to talk less or go to a late showing. :)

3. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Sounds like a good idea to me. As long as it's not too late. I wouldn't mind seeing LotR again. John Q looks great. Though I would most like to see The Mothman Prophecies. It's too bad the Time Machine won't be out till next Friday.

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Definitely. It looks like I'll miss most or all of the meeting, but I'd definitely be up for something later.

5. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Colateral Damage looks good too. It's the new Arnold movie.

6. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    I'm up for it as long as it doesn't end up being real late. It's to bad the Time Machine doesn't come out until next weekend. That looks like a good one to see.

7. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Should we just do a little research between now and Friday? If so, everyone bring what they would like to see and the times it is showing. We could then all vote on the show and time. Thoroughbred okay?

8. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    The new Mel Gibson movie "We Were Soldiers" opens Friday, too. It's written by the same guy (Randall Wallace) who wrote "Braveheart."

9. guber

guber Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    sounds like fun, ill probably go

10. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Well, wouldn't ya know it...after coming up with the idea of everybody going out for a movie after the meeting, now I can't go. I have to drive to Murfreesboro to go to an old friend's birthday party. Oh well...enjoy the movie for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.