main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST After seeing TLJ, are you as excited about seeing Ep. 9 as you were about Ep. 8 after seeing TFA?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Nerdling, Dec 24, 2017.

?

After seeing TLJ, are you as excited about seeing Ep. 9 as you were about Ep. 8 after seeing TFA

1. I was very excited to see TLJ, and I'm equally excited about Ep. 9

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. I was pretty excited for TLJ, but I'm very excited to see Ep. 9

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. I was slightly excited for TLJ, but I

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I was not very excited for TLJ, but now I'm more excited for Ep. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I was pretty excited to see TLJ, and I'm equally excited to see Ep. 9

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. I was pretty excited to see TLJ, but I'm less excited to see Ep. 9

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  7. I was slightly excited to see TLJ, and I'm equally excited to see Ep. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I was not very excited for TLJ, and now I'm not excited to see Ep. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I was slightly excited to see TLJ but have little interest in seeing Ep 9

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. I was not very excited for TLJ and have little interest in seeing Ep. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Nerdling

Darth Nerdling Force Ghost star 4

Mar 20, 2013
    This is a pretty self-explanatory poll question. After seeing TLJ, are you as excited about seeing Ep. 9 as you were about Ep. 8 after seeing TFA?

The only thing a little tricky about the poll is that there are 2 parts to each answer. The 1st part indicates how excited you were for TLJ. The 2nd part indicates how excited you are for the yet unnamed Episode 9 of the trilogy.

The reason I included the 1st part of the answer was that it allows for better clarification about one's feelings about the next film. For instance, someone who was very excited about the release of TLJ and is less excited about Ep. 9 could have the same amount of excitement for Ep. 9 as someone who was not very excited TLJ but more excited about Ep. 9.

Of course, there are more comparisons that can be made that can also be explored that would've made the poll too complicated. Excitement for the PT and OT films vs excitement about TFA, TLJ, and Ep. 9, for instance, but that's better for a discussion..

Also, if you want, feel free to mention why your level your level of anticipation has risen or fallen.

Sorry, I posted the poll too early when it was messed up. If you voted before, please vote again.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. JediAce1

JediAce1 Force Ghost star 5

May 8, 2014
  3. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    No, not even close. I will still see it though.

4. Ben-Solo

Ben-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2017
    Wholeheartedly excited. The unpredictability of Episode IX is refreshing, and something new, different. Nothing is off the table, yet everything is unexpected.

5. {Quantum/MIDI}

{Quantum/MIDI} Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2015
    I am far removed and have been from the Disney Saga. Just like TLJ I’ll see it and that’ll be it.

ST is just broken as a whole so I expect 9 to at least be the most unique out f the two.

6. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    I think Phasma is still alive. Sure she fell into the fire, but her armor can resist blaster shots. Pretty sure it can resist some fire. Hole in the face? Ok so she loses an eye. Now she's Pirate Phasma. Big deal.

Sarge likes this.
  7. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    I was cautiously optimistic going in for TLJ. I was more interested in RJ's take than I was in JJ's before TFA.

After TLJ I was(and still am) so satisfied that I wasn't excited about the next film to come in the series. Not that I'm not interested in IX. Unlike TFA's cliffhanger leavin' me wanting more(in a good way).

It will probably take the teaser trailer to get me to start being excited about Episode IX.

8. Darth Nerdling

Darth Nerdling Force Ghost star 4

Mar 20, 2013

SORRY, I SCREWED UP THE POLL FOR THIS THREAD. IF YOU VOTED. PLEASE VOTE AGAIN IN THE NEWER THREAD.

THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED

9. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Locked at user's request.

Darth Nerdling likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.